It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: A Bilderberg Presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Bilderberg's Rothschild predicts next U.S. President

Well it's official, Bilderberg approves of Hilary for president.
Also states North American Union will be part of Hilary's
agenda. Bilderberg also predicts Guiliani and Perry for
Republican Nomination with Hilary winning the election.

Guiliani & Perry Link

So as of right now it appears to be:

Dems: Clinton & ?
Rep: Guiliani & Perry

I wonder if Edwards is gonna get the nod for Dem VP ??
Something to think about.

So basically, if you don't want the North American Union,
you better vote for Ron Paul to change this outcome
predicted by Bilderberg.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hmm... interesting. Thanxs for sharing.
If I believed in voting I'd vote for RP.
On "whowouldtheworldelect.com" RP has 4x as many votes as Obama in the U.S. section. Most countries voted for RP.
I think if RP does'nt make it to the finals or whatever, than I can garrantee you that the elections are rigged.

-Jimmy

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think I'll start building my underground base lol (at least I'd be safe from the Clintonian invasion ).

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Many people don't realize that her hundreds of millions of dollars are coming from an inside source. Martha Stewart went to 'prison' for inside trading. Imagine a new first lady turned president, who has traded with every single power source in the American book.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton wont win, pretty sure of that. Cheerio and good day

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
I think if RP does'nt make it to the finals or whatever, than I can garrantee you that the elections are rigged.
They are already rigged even before the party nomination.
As both Hilary and Rudy are both part of Bilderberg and CFR. So no matter
which party wins, the NWO still gets it's agenda completed.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
From the original article:

When asked by Grove if Clinton will be "good for business," Rothschild replies,
"First of all, Hillary will be good for America. And so if we care about our country —which all of my fellow capitalists do —we'll be very pleased that she's president."

This is from Rothschild's wife, who is an American who he met at a Bilderberger meeting thanks to the doings of that romantic matchmaker and war criminal, Henry Kissinger. (It is all so elitist it makes you want to vomit).

But this is what really got me, she defines herself as a "capitalist" first, not an American. The real allegiance is to profit.

Rich scum.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
When the armed revolution begins - and it will, probably sooner than later, I will rejoice in the streets when people like this are strung up and hung from light posts and trees!

I still find it amazing that these do-nothing elitist scum have any power - are allowed by the masses - to enact their plans.
How is that permitted to happen? The good news is that your every-day, work-a-day joe 6-pack is beginning to see through it all. If I were one of the rich gutter-whores I would be very, very, VERY worried!
It will be soon when the armed peasants push through gates of the castle and crush the monarchy!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
It will be soon when the armed peasants push through gates of the castle and crush the monarchy!

here here
let me get me pitchfork sharpened up
seems it's been a while since me used it
on the last castle ......
uuugh wait .... no .... that would set off the
metal detectors ...... me take out the electricity
first ..... where's me bolt cutters .... LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sadly there's nothing you, I or anyone can do, no-matter how much we may want to, the truth is.
The bible said it is going to happen. Eternity is more important than the carnal temporary. We won't be here forever folks, get things right in your life and spread the love of Yeshua, it's the only thing that we can do.

top topics

join