It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

movies prepare us for an arrival

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Also there was an incident were something came from deep space and skimmed our atmosphere it was not an asteroid, or comet, it was metal and Norad recoreded it on radar and analysied it its an unknown object that actually slowed itself down but missed us and skimmed atmosphere and headed of into deep space past us, it looked like it was meant to land here or whatever possible alien probe dunno but it sure wasnt normal.

yeah, i'm pretty sure that was an asteroid or meteor. morad would pick it up, as would any other radar. radars today can pick up dust in the atmosphere tens of thousands of feet up. plsu what are meteors made up of? primarially iron, nickle or other materials such as those. so that would explain the reason it would be metal.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's funny you should mention NWO. The possibility of alien invasion is a great argument for the unification of nations under a one world government. The powers that be on earth are well aware that the outside threat factor compels people to think like this, promoting their agenda.

1947, the crash at roswell(staged for this purpose?) was also the year the the united nations formed and about the time hollywood began creating a whole stack of alien movies. I don't see this as any coincidence.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
well there was a sort of UN before the UN called the League of Nations. it was formed to help keep another world war from occurring, but gradually lost power do to nations fueding with each other and having different political agendas/ideals. the UN was formed with the same idea really, to keep every other nation in check. and yeah, it's really losing power as well. so no, i do not believe that the un was formed in order to unite against an invasion.

i wasn't even thinking along the lines of just an invasion though. i believe it could also be a benevolent arrival.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
well there was a sort of UN before the UN called the League of Nations. it was formed to help keep another world war from occurring, but gradually lost power do to nations fueding with each other and having different political agendas/ideals. the UN was formed with the same idea really, to keep every other nation in check. and yeah, it's really losing power as well. so no, i do not believe that the un was formed in order to unite against an invasion.

i wasn't even thinking along the lines of just an invasion though. i believe it could also be a benevolent arrival.

Yes, i'm well aware of the league of nations, it was the reason the first world war was started, but they needed yet a more powerful and wider-reaching union, so they started a second. And may god help you if you believe the united nations is losing power, or that they are a peaceful force. You may of course be presented with the image of the UN losing power so that those same forces can once more make claims of a neccessity for stronger union.

Ever heard of problem-reaction-solution? Create a crisis to provoke a specific reaction from the populous matching that of your agenda.

And i'm sorry if i didn't make myself clear, i'm not suggesting that the UN was formed to unite against an alien invasion, i'm saying that there was no invasion to begin with. That it's just handy to have people believe that there might be.

Look at the one world government propaganda in the alien movies instead of signs that these invasions might be preparing you for an alien invasion and you might be nearer to the truth as to why there is such an abundance. They are preparing you, for invasion, but not by aliens.

Take star trek for example with the united federation(identical logo to the united nations except with star system). Star wars with the alliance. Even Alien saga with a multicultural crews and thousands more references if you want me to go look for them. Always the question in these movies is, who will represent planet earth?

Whether it's Benevolent or Evil contacters, united nations has staked its claim as the voice of planet earth. Not so that the aliens know it, but so that you the people accept them as earths primary authority on matters of global significance.

And if you're stupid enough to believe that aliens will be benevolent then i hope you end up just like one of those people on top of the building in Independence Day who go to welcome them.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by levitationjunkie
Yes, i'm well aware of the league of nations, it was the reason the first world war was started,

then uh... you should probably be aware of the fact that the league of nations was proposed by president woodrow wilson in his 14 points at the treaty of versailles AFTER armistice day marking the cease fire and efefctive end of WWI... it was not a cause of the war, but something that came to be after the war.
Ever heard of problem-reaction-solution? Create a crisis to provoke a specific reaction from the populous matching that of your agenda.

you went on to counter my statement that the UN is losing power. i mistated that, sorry. in my opinion the UN is slowly becoming a puppet of the US. this will slowly cause it's collapse as the US takes it over. as a body it is losing effectiveness, while the US is gaining more and more control.

And i'm sorry if i didn't make myself clear, i'm not suggesting that the UN was formed to unite against an alien invasion, i'm saying that there was no invasion to begin with. That it's just handy to have people believe that there might be.

i gotcha, and yeah that is handy. that's why i feel that movies are to spook us into thinking about what just might occur if aliens did arrive peacefully OR forcefully. i don't believe the UN was formed to help drive this thought though.

i understand what you mean though about all the one world propaganda stuff. i think that that's put into movies and books and tv shows for the same general purpose - that humanity needs to unite, and eventually will

And if you're stupid enough to believe that aliens will be benevolent then i hope you end up just like one of those people on top of the building in Independence Day who go to welcome them.

haha! just because i think that they could be benevolent doesn't mena i wouldn't be skeptical
i wouldn't put myself out in the open like that... more like in my basement watching the news to see what they do next... but yeah, those asshats in the movie deserved what they got!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
All I ever needed to know I learned from 'V'.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

And if you're stupid enough to believe that aliens will be benevolent then i hope you end up just like one of those people on top of the building in Independence Day who go to welcome them

And if your silly enough to totally discount the possibility of a superior race being benevolent, then I hope you get zapped when firing your BB gun at the "invaders"

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Might i add that due to the mass of alien material in media aliens have already been adopted as an inherent part of our society. If they seriously wanted people to be prepared for alien invasion it would take no time at all, not 50 years. Just like peoples minds can be manipulated to believe a war is necessary, then a week later make everyone change their minds. People are fickle. So much so that i wouldnt put it past the powers that be to stage an alien invasion.

The secret military and government projects will have created technology and mutants which a massive percentage of the population would have no problem believing was an alien invasion. This would undoubtedly provoke discussions of a requirement for a world military force and incredibly strict controls on every aspect of every human life.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
grr cant find anything on that Norad command incident, but i do remeber it from tv documentary, and it was deff not an asteroid, comet what ever, cause Norad command classified it top secret, it also slowed down please let me know of any asteroid or comet that you know that can SLOOOW down in space on it aproach to Earth, it just skimmed atmosphere it was unknown and was classified a ufo of unknown origin, we never saw it again as it headed of into deep space.

i think it could of been an alien probe like we sent voyager 1 and 2 out into space.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

then uh... you should probably be aware of the fact that the league of nations was proposed by president woodrow wilson in his 14 points at the treaty of versailles AFTER armistice day marking the cease fire and efefctive end of WWI... it was not a cause of the war, but something that came to be after the war.

you went on to counter my statement that the UN is losing power. i mistated that, sorry. in my opinion the UN is slowly becoming a puppet of the US. this will slowly cause it's collapse as the US takes it over. as a body it is losing effectiveness, while the US is gaining more and more control.

I'm actually suggesting that the war was manufactured by the same people pulling the strings at the treaty of versailles with the intention of it creating in people a desire for a structure such as the 'league of nations'. That this was not an idea that came about after the war, but before. Comprende?
But we can agree to disagree about that and on this inner workings of the UN.

i gotcha, and yeah that is handy. that's why i feel that movies are to spook us into thinking about what just might occur if aliens did arrive peacefully OR forcefully. i don't believe the UN was formed to help drive this thought though.

I don't believe the UN was created to drive this thought, i believe the UN was created for the agenda of world domination. This aliens on the brain stuff is just another way of giving people a push towards accepting them as the worlds authority. As i thought i'd already stated.

Originally posted by Ezekiel
And if your silly enough to totally discount the possibility of a superior race being benevolent, then I hope you get zapped when firing your BB gun at the "invaders"

I'm certainly not discounting that possibility, what i would almost discount is that the 'leaders' of earth would waste their time preparing us for the acceptance of benevolent forces.

Originally posted by Jonna
All I ever needed to know I learned from 'V'.

Can you tell me more? It's an early 90s miniseries right? I'll have to check it out.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
grr cant find anything on that Norad command incident, but i do remeber it from tv documentary, and it was deff not an asteroid, comet what ever, cause Norad command classified it top secret, it also slowed down please let me know of any asteroid or comet that you know that can SLOOOW down in space on it aproach to Earth, it just skimmed atmosphere it was unknown and was classified a ufo of unknown origin, we never saw it again as it headed of into deep space.

i never heard it slowing down. i know the incident that you're talking about though. i've seen the videos. it was definitely a meteor though, regardless of what norad classified it.

I'm actually suggesting that the war was manufactured by the same people pulling the strings at the treaty of versailles with the intention of it creating in people a desire for a structure such as the 'league of nations'. That this was not an idea that came about after the war, but before. Comprende? But we can agree to disagree about that and on this inner workings of the UN.

have you even studied the events leading up to WWI? it had nothing to do with the forming of a world body at all. but okay, think what you want.

and as for aliens being benevolent i think that "The Day the Earth Stood Still" is a fairly good account of what could happen if ET's came to earth. what about anyone else?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I believe there are bits and pieces of the "real alien" entity in movies that we make.

But IMO I think the real evidence of "Aliens" being on Earth is similar to the movie K-Pax although I have not seen it. It appears the movie is about some "guy" who everyone thinks is dellusional about being from another planet. Yet he has knowledge beyond what most humans have and in the end "they" come for him.

But I also think the pyramids (all of them) were built by the same "reoccuring" entity throughout the ages. So I might just be crazy too.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Amblin Entertainment (Men In Black, ET, and prior to it's inception (same people) Close Encounters) is DEFINITELY entrenched into the Disclosure Project....

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maybe they are, maybe the Matrix is connected to the NWO and being that Laurence Fishburne starred in the movie, "Boyz in The Hood" and Neo starred also "Hardball", see the similiarity in content? And balance is in daoism which you see in the Matrix and Star Wars (Jedi). They both analogize Chi, aka Telekinesis, aka The Force. Maybe the Matrix Online game will be a sublime game, which inhibits the doings of what to do when NWO strikes.? The architect in the movie maybe the illuminati leader? Who knows, just guessing what do you guys think? And Tupac which you know what he was about (Black Panther) and he used to go out with Jada Pinkett Smith. Also he had a album named the Killuminati. Hollywood may aim to get rich but the script makers have many things in the movie which concern real life, ya just gotta piece them out. Hey just to say, I'm extremely close to perfecting telekinetics (feeling a magnetic under the water feeling with hands and body). And the games also such as Deus Ex? Taken place in Seattle and all of the content? Anyhow I'm up in the 206. Holla!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join