It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I called the church again, as well as B&B Concrete.
Seems no one is answering their phones in Georgia, I got an answering machine at both places.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

I can see no one being at the church in the middle of the week, but I can't imagine the business which appears to be "thriving'' to not answer their phones.

I don't understand how links disappear after a few hours, either like the one on that patent. How does that happen?

The idea of finding out who owns that land is a good one. There are several members who live near that area that have offered to investigate the area. Maybe something will come of that.

Musselwhite, did you see the request for the coordinates of the location? Can you help with that or did they already peg it?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I saw this thread that just now popped up about FEMA railroad cars.

Anyone else see this yet?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

It's been 5 years and not as "developed." It does appear to be the location.

I've been googling prison construction in US. www.wpi.edu...
www.prisonpolicy.org...
www.granma.cu...

We are connecting the dots.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by musselwhite]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Musselwhite, did you see the request for the coordinates of the location? Can you help with that or did they already peg it?

The coordinates were posted just before I put up the Google Earth images a couple pages back. 33°33'57.36"N 83°29'6.26"W

I'm gonna check out something like Map Quest to see if I can nail down an address I can use in a reverse directory, it might provide more clues.

EDIT: added coordinates........

[edit on 20/12/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You are pretty good at investigating. I want you on my team!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I know everyone keeps saying they're way too large to be coffins but remember that we have a very large overweight population. But who knows...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I just read the whole thread and it occurs to me this:

1 body per body bag.
2 Body bags per container.
8-10 containers per crate (this big box with the smaller containers in them).
5 crates per gondola load (Rail).
50 gondolas per train.

This post comes back to my mind as far as the size of the containters go.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
1 body per body bag.
2 Body bags per container.
8-10 containers per crate (this big box with the smaller containers in them).
5 crates per gondola load (Rail).
50 gondolas per train.

If those figures are accurate, then you'd end up with 5,000 people per train load!
That's a stout figure.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Questions

1) Where do they store the lids?
2) Could these container lids take the stacked weight of multiple ash/corpse if indeed they are coffins?
a. I ask b/c the shape of the bottom is beveled and would not appear to rest on the edge (strongest) section of container (image below)
b. The lids do have 2 structural ribs which woudl seem to reinforce itself and lend to stable vertical stacking?

3) Is there a concrete blast furnace on-site (similar above)?
a. There do seem to be some tall features at the B&B
b. You know where I am going with this – even if I am not sold on the idea of plastic coffins.

4) Anyone notice the rail line adjacent to the B&B concrete products property.
a. Again you know where I am going with this – even if I am not sold on the idea of a crematorium.
b. There seems to be a rather large manufacturing/shipping facility due north with its own rail spur as well as other manufacturing around the area who could be using the container property simply as a off site storage yard.

I will say the storage geometry and layout of the containers from the air has an precision and regimented order to it which one might ‘expect’ from a military or government organization – and not Bob and Betty’s Concrete Bible Figurine Company. The fact that it seems neatly concealed behind the plastic walls and tucked up against the tree line 'could' be to obscure prying eyes – or it may just be an innocent land use to maximize the space?

Interesting post –keep snooping.

Scrap

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'd just like to say that the patent office link isn't dead, and it never has.

If you just click the link, it will get you nowhere, but if you copy the entire link you'll be fine (unless your quicktime is messed up like mine is)

Great stuff, glad I'm not there, then I'd be crazy for sure...

Here's the patent office link again, fresh

patimg2.uspto.gov...://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?u=%25252Fnetahtml%2525 2Fsrchnum.htm%2526Sect1=PTO1%2526Sect2=HITOFF%2526p=1%2526r=1%2526l=50%2526f=G%2526d=PALL%2526s1=5425163.PN.%2526OS=PN/5425163%2526RS=PN/5425163

Could anyone see the specs on that coffin, is it similar to the ones you found stacked outside?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Two last comments – got to get back to work.

1) Judging just from the photos I don’t think these are commercial shipping containers, as there is no way to scoop them with a forklift or hoist points for a crane lift.
2) Don't most sort of waist water use containers have obvious punch outs for the fluid piping to enter.

And finally I love the graphics on the dead guy in the patented Rubbermaid coffin - He kind of looks like all of us.

Keep the faith-
scrap

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I just compared images from Google Earth and Mapquest.

Google Earth is probably from a sat:

Map Quest is probably from a plane:

You'll notice that the shadow of the water tower in the lower right of the picture is different, so they were taken at different times. Though the inventory on the field hasn't changed much.

Also notice that the Norfolk Southern rail line does not have a spur line into the property. If anything comes or goes from this place it has to do it by truck.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If anything comes or goes from this place it has to do it by truck.

I'd be interested in knowing what trucking company(ies) they do business with, both outbound and inbound, with knowledge of which is which. How much outbound shipping compared to inbound and what type trucks. That would take considerable time and effort though. Maybe some local with plenty of time on his hands needs a new hobby?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
If anything comes or goes from this place it has to do it by truck.

A.D.

Agreed

There IS however a rail spur at the adjacent facility but its 3000+ feet away. (Sorry for the mega pixels ATS)

I doubt the sites are related by business - but maybe someone in the area can do a tax parcel ID check (sometimes on the web and open to the public) to get local ownerships.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by scrapple]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The more I see the coffin pics and specs I posted earlier, the more these things look like them. Can anyone get out there and feel them? I'd think you'd be able to tell by a simple once over if these things could actually be used to cremate.

The bevel and ribs are almost identical, and the patent claims that there are many versions of these using different methods of burning and/or storing.

Might be on to something here.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
The more I see the coffin pics and specs I posted earlier, the more these things look like them. Can anyone get out there and feel them? I'd think you'd be able to tell by a simple once over if these things could actually be used to cremate.

I've actually touched these containers. They are made of fiberglass. From the most recent google earth shots the numbers have increased.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Based on that pic, I'd be a lot more inclined to think that those were Rubbermaid products rather than FEMA.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To me it looks like a Plastic Outhouse that has not been completey assemebled. Just the outer shell of it?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
back to the origin of the post, She/he said they called a radio station and confirmed it was FEMA coffins ?? correct me if im wrong. If a radio station is aware of the situation and of what these things are, then more information should be easy to come by. Its intresting that it all co-ensides with REX 84, but i'd like to know who the original sorce was (radio station? how would they know?? why are they "coffins" on display?? REX84 isn't a "secret", although a bit hush hush!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join