It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prior knowledge of 9/11 attacks overheard in Hebrew

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

December 1, 2006 -- In October 2000, approximately 11 months prior to September 11, 2001, a former Israeli Defense Force member and veteran of the Yom Kippur War (1973) was collecting English Ivy cuttings at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery located at McCellen and 245 Mount Olive Ave. in Newark, NJ. The Gomel Chesed Cemetery is a ‘Jewish’ cemetery.

While he was scouting the cemetery for ivy cuttings, he overheard what he believed to be a conversation spoken in Hebrew, which drew his attention. Curious, he walked toward the voices until he was close enough to accurately hear the conversation and confirm that it was indeed being spoken in Hebrew. He found himself along a heavily vegetated fence line that sat on top of an eight-foot high retaining wall, which concealed his presence from the men engaged in the conversation. The two men he saw and overheard were casually leaning against the retaining wall beneath him.

As he watched and listened, a third man arrived to the meeting in a Lincoln Town Car. He emerged from the rear seat of the car while the driver and another passenger remained in the car. The two men leaning against the wall, upon seeing the arrival of the third man, changed their relaxed posture into that of attentiveness, signifying respect and the importance or ranking of the person that had just arrived. It was clear that the two men were waiting and expecting the arrival of the third, indicating that the meeting was pre-arranged.

What the observer of these happenings heard beneath him after the normal niceties were exchanged between the three men alarmed him. The man who arrived in the Town Car said, “The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September.” One of the men that had been leaning against the retaining wall expressed concerns regarding whether the upcoming presidential election (November 2000) between Bush / Cheney and Gore / Lieberman could impact the plans. The man that arrived in the Town Car pacified the doubts by saying, “Don’t worry, we have people in high places and no matter who gets elected, they will take care of everything.”

www.teamliberty.net...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil

December 1, 2006 -- In October 2000, approximately 11 months prior to September 11, 2001, a former Israeli Defense Force member and veteran of the Yom Kippur War (1973) was collecting English Ivy cuttings at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery located at McCellen and 245 Mount Olive Ave. in Newark, NJ. The Gomel Chesed Cemetery is a ‘Jewish’ cemetery.

to be honest, it doesnt make alot of difference now and the fact that the story ran 5 years later makes it even more sketchy and not credible

it seems something as serious as this would not be discussed leaning up against a wall

Mod Edit - Removed large quote
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It is hard to say really . But they also went on live tv to say they were only there 'to document the event' and also did the high 5's in public. Maybe they are not all as careful as you'd think .

Also, it may not be 5 years old. I could not find the same story here on ATS so I posted it. It does not say on the page when the article was written .

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevilto be honest, it doesnt make alot of difference now and the fact that the story ran 5 years later makes it even more sketchy and not credible

I don't think the elapsed time is much to consider. The confirmation appears to be there, in the form of an unwillingness to discuss, business cards..

What happened to the FOIA request though? Was it just left? Is anyone here in a position to try a new one?

I wonder if Muckraker confirmed the IDF position held by the source. There appears to be no direct mention of this, but if indeed true, would exponentially increase the likelihood of truth lying somewhere in all this.

Originally posted by MurderCityDevilit seems something as serious as this would not be discussed leaning up against a wall

Or so we would think.. A Jewish graveyard, probably not the busiest of places. Complacency is such that often people think their conversations are inaudible to others, and private, with little regard to double check.. It's possible.. And lends credence to the Urban Moving Systems story. It also reinforces the suspicion around Carl Cameron's Fox News report.

Maybe a little too conveniant, when all's said and done. But doesn't the saying go, "there's nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact" ?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
seems both Isrealis and arab boys were predicting the attacks.

drinkthis.typepad.com...

perhaps the israelis knew it was happening and didn't provide the information to the US. Perhaps they did and the Gov't figured the terrorists would never be able to pull it off. We might not ever know but I would be more likely to believe the link I posted than an anti-Israel site that has zero evidence to prop their story up against. At least the guy I linked to lays claim to actual investigations into his story.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here are some pictures of the cemetery and the wall:

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Blueangel7]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
Does anyone have a picture of the cemetery?

This infowars page seems to have some, and google images search turns up a couple seeming to confirm them.

edit: great minds..

[edit on 12-12-2007 by adjay]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
While I certainly believe 9/11 was an "inside job", the language here almost seems too "perfect" to be true.

Kind of reminds me of the dialogue between "terrorists" in some hollywood blockbuster.

I gotta call B.S. on this one. Sorry.

Keep in mind, I'm not calling B.S. on the OP, just the story supposedly "overheard".

Jasn

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

I'm not being able to find it on Google Earth. Maybe someone else can look?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
Here are some pictures of the cemetery and the wall:

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Blueangel7]

That link is better than mine, and has dates too

Thanks )

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

man I cant stand alex jones, cant believe his site is still around

it makes you wonder why he never touches other subjects like UFO and other phenomena

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Kind of keeps in line with this though huh?

Several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home. Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Our purpose was to document the event.

What possible line of defense could be used for this statement?

If this statement was really said (is there a clip of it? not that i can speak hebrew..) then it is obvious that somebody had prior knowledge. Nobody documents an event that they are unaware of, and I doubt they were camping there in the hopes that it just might, by chance. And, if they had prior knowledge, one has to question where they got it from, or investigate whether they were involved somehow in the planning.

Why has neither of these things happened?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If this statement was really said (is there a clip of it? not that i can speak hebrew..)

Here is one link .

www.youtube.com...

I think there are lots of them.

This one has R.E.M music track thou

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjay
If this statement was really said (is there a clip of it? not that i can speak hebrew..)

Here ya go.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Can I go off at a small tangent if i am the OP ? .

This is an interesting link on a similar subject :

Trial for Two Israeli Spies May Be Thwarted

Up until only a few weeks ago, it was a trial that was almost assured to take place against one of the most powerful and dangerous organizations ever to work against American interests–AIPAC. After years of investigations and hundreds of hours of surveillance and wiretaps, a mountain of evidence the size of Mt. Sinai was gathered against the accused spies Rosen and Weissman and promised a victory for the American people as seemingly easy as pouring water out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

The resulting aftershocks would no doubt have resulted in major political changes taking place over time with regards to America’s cozy love affair with Israel. The resulting fallout ensuing from AIPAC being associated with the dirty business of treason and espionage would have eventually led to it being forced to register as the lobby of a foreign government, which it most certainly is.

Of course, again this is all based on the assumption that the trial will take place at all. Keep in mind that Michael Mukasey, an orthodox Jew who was directly involved in sending back to Israel a whole gaggle of Mossad agents immediately following 9/11 (including the infamous ‘High-Fivers’ seen filming the destruction of the Twin Towers and cheering) has been made head of the US Justice Department. As such, with a simple phone call he can shut down the trial with all the ease involved in ordering a take-out pizza. Needless to say, Mukasey being made the nation’s highest law enforcement officer portends the worst, and particularly with regards to the issue of Israeli espionage against America. Given that he decides who and what will be investigated, it is not hard to imagine FBI counter-espionage teams being pulled off of vital cases involving Israel in order to catch whale poachers in Alaska.

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks guys

Even though I can't speak the language, I think the evidence is more than proof that they did say this. Does anyone speak hebrew? I suppose being a rare language, would mean anyone that did probably wouldn't want to confirm those exact words.

Does it matter, what they said, when they had set camera's up to film it? Not in my opinion.

Gerbil's post highlights how impossible this entire situation is. Jewish links to MSM are well known and a huge obstacle in the path to shedding any more light on any of this.

What's the next step? Does anyone else think this is most definitely in the bag considering the ties Israel share with the US?

I now consider the OP in a much more convincing way than I did previously.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
to be honest, it doesnt make alot of difference now

You are wrong there. Kennedy has not been forgotten after all these years . As big as the Kennedy assassination was, 9/11 is bigger by far . It will always matter to the American until they know the truth . 6 years is nothing .

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
After running several searches can find no cemetery by that name in the
area (I live few miles west). Also there is no Mt Olive Ave in Newark,
now there is a MT OLIVET. The cemetey listed at that address is
the MT LAUREL - a Catholic cemetery! There is Jewish cemetery
the ROSEMOUNT, which is in Elizabeth not Newark. Both are along
RT 1 & 9, a major route through NJ (actually driven by number of times)

Given the number of mistakes in location and other factors have to
classify this story as BS - HOAX.

Below is map of the area by Mapquest.

Map search for 138-141 Mcclellan St Newark, NJ provided by MapQuest

(Mod edit: Fixed URL tags for really long link. -- Majic)

[edit on 12/13/2007 by Majic]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Cemetey in previous post should be the MT OLIVET ( not MT Laurel)
sorry for the confusion.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join