It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPS Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ok, so about 5 pm nearly every day a UPS truck drives down my street. Now I know your thinking, no big deal, but the fact is I live on a dead end street. I live at the end of the dead end street. It goes down the street, stops, turns around and goes back to wherever it came from or is going to. To me this seems a little suspicious seeing how the man never delivers packages to anyone's house on my street, he never even gets out, he doesn't even live on my street (a rather small one). So I was thinking and the only two reasonable explanations I have come up with at the time is...

1. He's a spy! OMG!
2. He's dealing drugs.

I'd like to think the later is true, except for the fact that he never gets out and the place he usually drives up to is where a nice little old man lives.

Anyone else have something strange like this happen, anyideas on what might be going on here?

I think the next time he drives by I'll just stop him and ask, but I'm afriad if he's doing or dealing drugs he might shoot me or something.

Any ideas?

-Jimmy

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe he's just using your street to turn around?

If it's a small street and little traffic on it, could be an idea place for him to turn around in and be on his way.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
so the place where he drives up to is the old mans house, and he doesnt get out of the truck but just sits idle? or could be that he has a girlfriend that lives on that street and is suspicious of her and wants to see if she is cheating on him.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I just call them oops. (UPS)

The drivers have a route they run, usually dropping off industrial first cause that pretty much empties their truck and then they go residential.

Every day a UPS truck pulls up to my company and delivers about two pallets worth of boxes. After that stop he can actually walk up and down within the truck.

I've met and talked with every UPS driver on our route for the last seven years and if they are spies, this country is in much more trouble than we can even imagine.

I'd suspect that the driver on your route is probably an idiot before I'd label him a spy.

Still, by all means, stop the truck and ask.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe he's making a wireless transaction or scan on a wireless network somewhere on your street.

It would be an interesting way to deliver electronic files without using existing internet infrastructure.

Put the file in a computer on the truck, drive across town and wirelessly upload it onto an isolated server and vice versa.

Why? Who knows, I'm sure someone on here could find a reason if that were the case.

top topics

join