It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Foot...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It was on video mode. My son took 10 seconds with the digital camera. When we got home, we froze the frame where the image of the creature was visible and saved it. Our camera has default to erase the image / video on video chip after saved on computer. We saved the freeze frame and the camera deleted the video. My wife did this by accident. Big Boo Boo. All we had left was the still shot.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
With all due respect, Digital video cameras do not create artifacts life that.

Can you explain the technical history of this pic? How did you capture the frame from the digital movie?

I hate to sound negative, but I have to ask these things, I am a sceptic at best.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
By the way, I've heard that bigfoot can be related to UFO's. Witnesses in Puerto Rico who have seen a creature resembled to Bigfoot have also spotted a UFO in that same region. With that being said could Bigfoot, if he's real, be from another planet.

Argh! I wish I could post articles and evidence from my UFO Anthology CD I have. Oh, well.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Its a digital camera (photo) that can do video as well for short periods depending on how much memory chip you have. I think ours is small only 32. It will let you take a combo of stills and vid to fill the digital chip. From the software you can freeze video into stills. Its a Cannon A something (im at work and the camera is at home). But I can get you make and model.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, or to poo-poo your claims, but the picture you posted looks far more like a video grab from an analog tape video recorder than a digital still.

I've never seen a digital camera display analog artifacts. I not convinced I believe your claims and your explanation does nothing to change this, sorry.

Can you explain the distortion at the top of the image and the fact that the image shows the tell-tale signs of an analog video still?

Again, I don't mean to be rude, I'm just saying what I see.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is true. I have a Fujifilm Finepics camera and I have NEVER noticed a "tracking" line in my videos or pics.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Zzub - I dont find your inquiry rude. I am not a photo or video expert so I am unable to answer your question regarding why when we freezed a still on a 10 second video - it came out like that. I simply dont have an answer for you.

You do not have to believe me. And frankely, to be honest I never believed that sort of thing either until it happened to me. I think this sort of thing is dismissed as false unless you experience it yourself. Hell thats what happened to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have heard of UFO's being related to Big Foot sightings. I was wondering if anyone else has ever had/seen pic's of Big Foot's with distortion on the pic. Maybe there is some other reference to distortion of video clips and UFO/Big Foot sightings.

His pic looks good.(as in pic quality [compresion=digital quality]IMHO) But the distortion is realy odd.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We went back last week and spotted him again. Its snowing now. But he was trekking up a hill.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Have I seen this pic befor anywhere?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
How long did you follow the Big Foot?
Did you notice any distinct caracteristics?
Or any personifications from the beast?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I will now be honest. I never ever, ever, ever, saw bigfoot. I simply wanted to proove on this thread how so many dumbass hoaxes are generated and sold to the public.

Oh yeah those pics are readily available over the intrenet. Google Images Library.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Who cares if he exists. Bigfoot is a commercial enterprise worth millions.
As long as Bigfoot brings in Plenty of tourists.

Deep

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I assumed this already. I assumed that you were also trying to do this kind of thing. The only reason that I was still writing is because I reconized the pic's and was trying to see how far you would lie about them.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhh - a statement Zero and I agree on. Amazing!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I knew you were making this up, I'm glad you owned up.

I can't blame you, I've created dozens of fake UFO pictures to amuse my friends.

(I've never felt the need to waste peoples time by claiming they are real, though).

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I thought the thread was boring, tired and old. Obviously nobody will step up with any real proof of bigfoot. So I thought we could at least pretend and have a little fun for about 20 minutes or so. Kinda bummed its over now. Back to nothing (sad). Tears starting to well up!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It was at least fun while it lasted...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
True.

And you have to admit, my story was pretty damm good. C'mon give me that!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It was a great story! You really had me there...I even saved the pictures to my Hard Drive...

You honestly had me...

Bill

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join