It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA's Gift to Conspiracy Theorists of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well it seems that after the inicial story about the destroyed tapes in the biggest criminal case in American history the CIA has given more ammunition and food for the conspiracy theorists to keep their now most believable theory that our government somewhat was involved in the events of 9/11.

While the question about how much abuse was used for interrogation, now that will fade in back burner to bring the real issue and conspiracy here.
What does the tapes really, really contained that was imperative for the CIA to seek their destruction.

When the commission 9/11 Commission asked the CIA for materials resulting from the investigations of 9/11 the CIA obviously and blatantly lied and hide the fact that indeed it was tape interrogations tapes made.

Why is that?

Perhaps the reason for this cover up is more incriminating that we may think and more to what has been told to us that is nothing more than tapes showing torture.

Conspiracy Theorists are going to have a big field day on this one.
Does anybody remember Abu Zubaydah, en.wikipedia.org...

Well It seems that the destroyed videos could have the key to the names of who were the American accomplices to 9/11 if indeed was an inside job, now thanks to the CIA destroyed

When Abu Zubaydah was arrested in Pakistan in 2002, two ATM cards were found on him. One was issued by a bank in Saudi Arabia (a bank close to the Saudi royal family) and the other to a bank in Kuwait. As I understand it, neither Kuwait nor Saudi Arabia has been able to tell us who fed the accounts. Also, apparently, when Abu Zubaydah was captured, telephone records, including calls to the United States, were found in the house he was living in. The calls stopped on September 10, and resumed on September 16. There's nothing in the 9/11 Commission report about any of this, and I have no idea whether the leads were run down, the evidence lost or destroyed.

www.time.com...

Like the article said this doesn’t help at all with the investigation into the 9/11, destroying evidence just will add more fuel and speculation for all the conspiracy theorists around including the ones here in ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The CIA is great to us. But we have been given enough gifts and material to work with. At this point, any more 'gifts' would be overkill.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
While that may be true, is not way in hell that the CIA will allow any information that links US and 9/11 as an inside job.

I personally do not subscribe to the reason and speculation given that the tapes where just more torture methods used by the CIA.

I truly believe that whatever it was, it was to stay hidden even if careers and jobs were on the line.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Me neither Marg.

I strongly believe there was some kind of "plant" or "operative" work involved , in the form of baiting known (read: the CIA manufactured "database") zealots to hijack for monetary reward of some kind.

An alternative is there were no hijackers, and certain people in contact with the "plant" were made to believe there were.

Whatever the details behind it, something extremely threatening was in those tapes, of that I am certain.

top topics

join