It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach President Bush & Vice President Cheney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here's a nice little web site I found for all you petition signers.

It might be of use to some of you out there.
www.youchoose.net...

I hope it comes in useful.

Seems there is a surge of web sites along the lines of internet voting and petitions. perhaps this is the way forward seeing as a lot of people don't vote or have never voted.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Day late and a dollar short don't you think?
I mean what is the use now? They will be out of there soon enough, gve it a rest.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Taze Me Bro

You don't get it, do you? Do you think Bush & Co. are the first of their kind? Do you think they'll be the last? I don't care if it's ten years after they're out of office, they need to be held accountable. We need an investigation into the facts. The truth, or as much as can be found, needs to come out. If we DON'T act then we are guaranteeing that the current trend of world-raping and the erosion of everything that was America will continue. So, no. It isn't too late. It will never be too late.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
it's too late now friend. Bush and friends are over. the next president will be Hillary Clinton, so please help me by voting for her.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The point all of the impeach Bush folks need to realize is that there's a reason why the democrats haven't impeached Bush. A- they don't feel they have enough evidence(though I'm sure you all disagree with that), and B- they are trying not to set a precedent where anytime there's a disagreement(even a very strong one) with one's political foes, that impeachment is used. That was never what impeachment was intended for. If anything, it would only increase partisanship, which is exactly what we don't need.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hillary is a waste of space, don't change the subject...

...why they should be impeached -- from the Declaration of Independence:

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
1 year is a lot of time for something to happen.

9/11 happened just 9 months into Bush's 1st term.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
Hillary is a waste of space, don't change the subject...

Oh ok, didn't know that. thanks for letting me know you hate Hillary. and it doesn't matter if you think she's a waste. actually she's the mastermind, if she was to impeach bush early on, then she probably wouldn't win this election..she had to wait for the "hate bush" buildup to win the election.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Yeah! what he said!!
a star and some thumbs up for you jedimiler!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You are still dodging the issue.

What makes her qualified to be next President?

Or is that too difficult a question to ask?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

If I may step in here for a sec..
She was president for eight years already..I'd say that's pretty good experience.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dont Taze Me Bro
If I may step in here for a sec..
She was president for eight years already..I'd say that's pretty good experience.

Really?

How many pieces of legislation did she approve? How many did she veto? How many budgets did she approve? How many directives did she sign? etc etc etc

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dionysius9

1 year is a lot of time for something to happen.

9/11 happened just 9 months into Bush's 1st term.

You are certain that Bush was involved, but not everybody feels the same way. If the democrats felt they had evidence strong enough to impeach him on that, they would have. They'd have to or they'd be held accountable for letting him get away with it.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dont Taze Me Bro

Yeah! what he said!!
a star and some thumbs up for you jedimiler!!

thank you friend.

for those who do not know anything about her, read her book. I have and it's wonderful.

but for those who need to know why she's the most candidate with experience..go here.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Lok, you and I both know Bill didn't do anything but have fun the whle 8 yrs, who do you think was the rel boss?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

...maybe Hillary should take the lead from Senator Biden & threaten the administration to end war(s) & start thinking about helping the U.S. from the $9 TRILLION deficit that's been run up. She's responsible today as a Senator and has done what? Hmm, what has she done for the country lately?

How about a couple of quotes:

As you know, I consider myself an evangelical Christian, really a Christian conservative.

No. We just can’t trust the American people to make those types of choices … Government has to make those choices for people.

I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president...

...it's about time we start thinking about the common good and the national interest, instead of just individuals, in our country.

Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?

www.abovepolitics.com...

"U.S. public debt"

That was about 5$ trillion in 2000 -- 'economic prosperity' was the MSM 'operation Mockingbird' lies about a "balanced budget" -- yet, when the IT bubble burst, Clinton(s) were left holding the stick: they're responsible for giving away jobs to India & anywhere else it's 'cheaper' to answer phones & kill the U.S. Information Technology (then) revolution.

And let's not forget that Gates is laying off 200,000 military civilians since they're flat-out broke... hey, Rummy -- we want our "missing trillions" back -- we kind of need it to recover as a country.

She's a waste of space & should be called out for all her quotes in the past & her voting record as of late.... plus, this 'hostage situation' is the perfect vote-getting-sympathy routine. I'm not buying it or her 'platform' ever, neither should any other American.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Whoever wants Hillary as president is wanting more government and can't get out there and do it themselves. It's a shame that people will give up their individuallity just to get help from the government. I don't need any help from them and want less government with choice to do what I want. To choose my own insurance and doctors. Hillary will never make it into office, she can't handle anything without it being setup for her. She's a disgrace to politics and needs to go home to her cheating husband Bill.

[edit on 12/4/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It would be a waste of time and tax payer money to impeach Bush

as far as Mrs. Clinton goes I guess you like open borders and an Army the same size it was in 1939 (we have many times the population now that we did then)

Putting all the issues aside do you really think she is a different sheep or is her wool just another color, Red or Blue makes no difference any more it is all a show to keep us entertained they cut each other down in public and scrutinize each others politics and yet we still get no where with either party

If you ask me the politico in DC have turned the government into a joke..

Respectfully
GEO

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

that being said, then you wont mind if we go back and investegate White water, or the democratic election fraud run by Daley to get JFK elected, how bout investigating Lynden Johnson during the Vietnam war. Surely you wouldnt mind that right?

Look both parties have tons of skeletons in the closet. Neither can run the country correctly becasue they are all greedy little trolls hell bent on thier own agendas.... ALL OF THEM Dem. or Rep.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I hope if Hillary does get in that she sees to it that Bush and Cheney are impeached since that's what this thread is supposed to be about...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join