It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain from the afterlife! [Desteni Productions]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I didn't watch the video, but I am wondering....

Does the channeler' speak in German when channelling Hitler?

This could be compelling evidence if it was in German, and coherent German at that.

If not, what explanation is cited for this.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
No, and in none of the interviews is there any information delivered that is fact verifiable, no small details, no 'colour of the boatshed at yale' sort of stuff whatsoever. There's a lot of vids to watch from this crew. They stay on-message thoughout, and it gets very repetitive. If perchance they ARE channelling something, I strongly doubt it's what these guys think it is.

I find these vids interesting in terms of
1) the balls and tenacity Desteni Productions has to deliver them,
2) the gnostic styled cosmology they present,
3) the sci-fi fan in me enjoys the 'what-if' entertainment value.

Beyond that I find them rather insulting to both my intelligence and my spirituality. I dont think many people here realise that I posted it for the entertainment value as much as anything

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If this person is for real there are a few things to consider:

• Why not prove the truth of her claims with facts, or revealing information that can be verified, such as a new mathematical equation or theory that proves something unsolved as of yet, such as the Grand Unified Theory? Or, some detail from the person's life that can be verified, that has previously not been know, such as a something the person left behind that has not been found?

• Her body language and vocabulary do not change from videa to video. She attempts to act like what she thinks these people would do, but notice her personal TICS are always present: Waving her arms, the positions of her fingers, her propensity to say "yes" in an offhand way, and her knees drawn up to her chest. This is not something that someone with a lifetime of conditioning within their own body language is likely to do: If her body is a "recepticle" then there would be no preconceived body gestures. She is a fraud, and a poor actor as well!

• Notice how litte CONTENT there is in her explanations, as well as the channelings. The rambling speach is present in all of her videos. THIS IS POOR COMMUNICATION DESIGN. If there is a PURPOSE to this, her communications would be designed to reveal THAT PURPOSE in an EFFICIENT manner, as well as TEACH and INFORM us of the true nature of reality. Her teaching does not connect with any VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE.

This is a very basic thing. People need to be able to verify and accept information. She does a poor job of communicating any fact what-so-ever, and instead paints quaint little pictures in her explanations of "Reality". This is the same approach that Religion uses, and she is asking you to accept her on FAITH, just as wil any religion.

Stay far away from this PSYCHOTIC MIND CONSCIOUSNESS.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
By the way, JUSTICE FOR KURT!!!!

He didn't kill himself.

Yeah, and if she's really channeling KC, why doesn't KC tell us who whacked him out?

Peace

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Imprismed

If anyone is interested in really understanding what Desteni Productions' real agenda is, watch a few of the over 800 videos on YOUTUBE. Try and get a general idea of how the teachings operate, then visit the forum to see how the followers interact, and how criticism is dealt with. Once you have done that, do a google search on the terms:
-COERCIVE PERSUASION
-THOUGHT REFORM
-CHARISMATIC CULT
All their teachings and mode of operation fit the classic definition of a cult.
It's scary and sad to think that kids (and they do specifically target teens and young adults) are buying into this vacuous bull#. It also makes me really angry to see that they are puporting to speak with the authority of the dead, distorting the messages of some great spiritual teachers, simply because everything they themselves preach is empty half baked nonsense. If there was any validity or spiritual illumination in their teachings they wouldn't need to hijack and ride on the credibility of others. They don't have even a single shred of respect for the memory of the dead or the intellegence of the living.
I hope someone brings them down, and soon.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Her videos are so fake! lol, it simply looks like someone pretending. Not convincing at all haha. And it is really weird!

Anyway why would hitler talk english!!! hahaha

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rangumai

No, the girl in the videos is called Sunette.
bernard is a man which sunette and andrea live with.
Andrea just came to live with them some years ago, she is not bernards sister.
Sunette is 22 years old.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's a cult by a "Bernard Poolman," who is not in the videos. In the videos is a girl, who experienced some sort of extreme trauma and maybe still is.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
its gotta be fake,,,,she keeps going "im Kurt Cobain" well yeah,,,u did say at the start,,,no need to keep goin on bout it.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This person better be available for children's parties as I know some 9-year-olds that would love this.

Do they do requests? There's loads of people from history I'd like to see them do!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imprismed
• Her body language and vocabulary do not change from videa to video.

I must quote this for truth.

The maker of the video didn't even so much as make an effort to change her accent, let alone any other kind of effort to be convincing.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
To be quite Frank, Cobain kinda talked slow and poky.
The first thing he'd want is a rootbeer, not to sit talking about teen angst bs.

Yah, I met him.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi this is Andrea from Desteni

Boy oh boy do you make me laugh, as you guys work so much on ipinion and assumption.

Firstly to state the the portal is not accessing dimensional beings, is coming from people who dont access dimensions themselves and therefore have no way to actually cross referencing that.
Secondly she is not a channel so your attempt to compare her to people who you have no way of verifying in the first place is again - opinion based
Thirdly, as observent as you are, you have not noticed that she is a she
We are not related. If you look at the material presented you will see that we focus on: Practical solutions to the crap that people have come to accept and believe because it is again based on opinions. You know all that knowledge that only exists in your head which you think is real like god, aliens, higher beings, depression etc. We offer practical solutions like self forgiveness, self honesty and practical common sense.

Any questions?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I met Kurt briefly while in Seattle - he was a very quiet, reserved and intelligent person when not performing. Emphasis on quiet and reserved.

What a load of bunk. Shame on her.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That just made me cringe... so embarrassing I could only bear to endure about a minute. As an ex-Cobain fanatic who's read three books on him and watched more interview footage than I'm willing to admit... that's the worst impression of the man that could possibly be achieved.

I mean, as a dead person living happily in the afterlife, wouldn't you exhibit the slightest surprise at being summoned back to the land of the living? Rather than launching into a monologue about... vampires!? These hoaxers have a lot to learn...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Great to have you on the thread Andrea, glad you were able to get a laugh too, as many here sure did

In all honesty I found the vids intriguing and watched quite a bunch of them. Your basic message / philosophy itself is interesting enough in its own right, but since you deliver it using history's 'greatest hits', here are some questions:

If you don't call it 'channelling', what do you call it?

Why not obtain a few simple cross-referential facts from the 'beings' to verify their authenticity?

Why have none of these personalities explained any enduring mysteries surrounding their life and death? Eg) If I had JFK on the line, you can bet the first thing I'd ask would be "WHO SHOT YOU BRO?!"

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
credit can be givenanywhere...anywhere is between something and anything where something relies, the somthing is all related to the einstein bssn equations of evolution it is very easy if you understand that absolutely everything is a construct of human imagination. galactic plane is fast approaching its the earthsmagnetosphere that is causing distortion of humanities collective consciousness, after all we are magnetic beings. AFTER ALL IS SOMETHING>!>!>! come on guysgals

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rangumai

No #ing way.

Not a 1 line post.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have been to detini-universe.com and frankly I think its a bunch of

I mean they straight up tell you THIS IS THE TRUTH everything else is a lie and YOU ARE A SLAVE CONTRUCTED BY THE ANNUNAKI! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE WHAT I SAY YOU ARE A SLAVE!!! I mean come on lady. Its this one young girl that produces ALL of these vidoes. I was into it for like 2 days intill after about 20 videos I realized something.

SHE IS SAYING THE SAAAAAMMEE CRAP IN EVERYT SINGLE VIDEO!!! She also uses the same expressions and the same body language and the same words to explain things while apparently they are all totally different people. She will say "have a look" or "this means the following" and qoute words with her hands in just about everysingle video. She will also make this dumb smile into the camera like she is better than the person that is watching.

I mean would Leonardo Davinci start to ramble on and on over the same crap over and over again and then call humans dumb? Come on. This is a load of BS and it is offensive to watch.

I do enjoy SOME aspects about destini, but the entire thing is a load of crap. A huge stinkin load of crap.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join