It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fred Thompson alien morphing video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was watching this because it was tagged under a Ron Paul google search.

Im watching Fred talk and his face starts to morph on his left eye brow and cheek.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by robwerden]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by robwerden]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Usually when a thread like this is posted claiming to have reptilian/alien shape shifting, it is usually attributed to bad video quality.. However I am really taken back at what I saw. His face really does seem to distort on the one side.
Interesting.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That video was manipulated to show that, it's so obvious

[edit on 1-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
WEIRD! The "whatever" or "artifact" in the left eyebrow moves with the old man's or whatever's eyebrow. The cheek and eye are - well some might find this one more intriguing that a whole hour of others I've seen put forward. I'm thinking there's a technical explanation but it sure isn't run-of-the-mill.

Mira

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Even if it was manipulated, it's easy to see that his right and left portion of his shoulder has the same "distortion." Reptilians and their shapeshifting double breasted suits. So crafty... Sooooo crafty.

Get out more.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The way that it moves with his face is freaky..... There's gotta be some explanation for it though...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

It does look like a scar of line across the left side of his face becomes much more prevalent the longer he speaks...

However, the video feed is also very low quality.

He's either just a pretty weird dude...or something else.

He also acted rather strangely before he started talking, shaking his hands like a lunatic...Phoenix is not cold so that's not the reason, unless he has rheumatoid arthritis..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Wow, I usually don't even click on these threads. Someone who flagged one of mine flagged this, so I checked.

This isn't video quality messing with it. Either someone is very clever at manipulating video, or I am about to make a tinfoil hat. Sweet Jesus!

The shapes on his brow and cheek change profile as he turns.... This is part of him, whatever "it" is.

"It is a very secret strategy, I can't let you in on it."

This one may deserve to be taken out of SkunkWorks...

[edit on 12/2/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I concur, this one is also interesting.....cant say for sure what this is.....no one has been able to my knowledge give a clear and concise answer to this phenomenon other than "bad quality" and such.

I wouldnt be surprised that so many of these vids are popping up. Its like ghosts caught on camera when no one saw it; these digital videos are picking up something on these people, all the way from the David Icke reptillian chick to this vid. I think that this digital tech is getting something that we have not noticed before.....

Oh and for those curious as to what time the OP is saying the face changes, it is at about 1:20 and up. You can clearly see it, no doubt about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That is weird looking but I think the video was manipulated somehow.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Deny Ignorance.

We've had one or more of these before.

and did you not hear that click or static sound before it happened?

If he really did..or really is an "alien morphing" wouldn't you think the people around there would of notice and say something about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
these threads remind me of that morphin power rangers tv show or the transformers. I think people are watching way too many Xmen movies too. Look, people don't morph on camera. it's all in the lights and tricks with the camera. nothing supernatural about it. however anything that will destroy the republicans chance to win get's a thumb up

Vote Hillary 08!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Jedimiller you are too funny

gimme some skin! us fat kids gotta stick togetha!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I must say that I've never seen anyone's face contort like that. Bad video quality simply does not account for this phenomenon. Nice find robwerden, and I hope all the negative replies don't distract you too much.

I'd love to play poker with Mr. Thompson

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
WoW! This is amazing!! I have never seen anything like this! OMG OMG OMG he's a Reptilian! Flagged and starred!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
His face was too screwed up. If I was any of those reporters I would have at least squealed if not scream.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Now for something completely different..(truth)

This is the same CRAP..

Look at his suit, its doing the same distortion.
Its always the same Fox affiliates that this happens too aswell.
Its all about encoding, the more it becomes encoded the crappier it gets.

Useing the antennae that affiliate News agencys use,
these distortions become messed up!

and then using the special FOX algorithms, attempts to correct the image.

And thinking the distorted image is the correct one,
attempts to keep the bad information.

Heres some more since your all prob-ley stupid enough to have
nightmares about it.

This is one of Jenna Bush.

This is one, of the same Fox affiliate.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yes. He does start to morph.

Into Frankenberry.

That's right. Fred Thompson is Frankenberry.

Stolen from this guy.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Loki]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
People honestly starred this? Its a very normal youtube artifact.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I wish I could morph like that! I mean, isn't it awesome how a bunch of benevolent reptiles are able to control themselves UNTIL they're being interviewed! Not to mention the sheer amount of people they know that'll be watching them. Who knows? It could just be a side effect of being nervous.

Honestly, there's only so much morphing you can take before it feels like the whole issue needs to be cut loose and put down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join