It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO!! Alaska

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi from a fellow Anchorage resident! I did a search a couple years ago and come up with several sightings around Anchorage, turnagain Arm, Gulkana, all overreally. Some rather spectacular but yours does sound good! Try Alaska MUFON.

Hello fellow Alaskan,
I did not realize till I made this thread, how many Alaskan's are on ATS. We all need to have an ATS get together soon and share our stories...I will bring home baked cookies for the gathering...

I looked at the link on Alaska MUFON, I will have to contact that guy listed as the main contact and tell him about the sighting...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis

I pulled into the drive of the HAARP facility this year while moose hunting. I crap you guys not, there was a truck full of security coming out of the facility within 20 seconds. I don't think they welcome visitors.

WHAT! Ok, that is crazy! Just confirms what I have heard though over the years...My dad told me awhile ago, "oh yeah, HAARP is open to the public",it's normal...I kind of looked at him, like what planet are you on? Seriously...Maybe the driveway is open to the public,but not the real part of it...lol

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I always find it amusing on how frequently ATS members seem to stumble on sightings of UFOS, Ghosts, Black eyed Children and abductions.

To be quite frank without evidence this thread is simply a fairy tale only for the gullible.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

To be quite frank, your lack of candor, tact, and ATS points makes me hit the "Ignore Button". Thanks for playing!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Right on, the main sighting was by a Japan Airlines Flight crew, they talked about the object with ATC while it was following them.
It was in 86 , I remember hearing about them on the evening news down here.

A linky to the a story on the event

www.ufoarea.com...

[edit on 1-12-2007 by punkinworks]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Because Alaska is so vast (2.5 or more times the size of texas) with only at most 700,000 residents -- it makes an EXCELLENT location for clandestine government operations.

HAARP is just one of them. I'm convinced that any "smart" military strategic planners would choose Alaska for an "area 51" type installation.

The population density is so low, the roads so few...and it's US held/claimed/admitted-to-statehood status....makes total sense to me.

Everyone knows about "area 51" and the other bases in the 'states. Who'd think that we just might have a gold-mine of clandestine operations up here in our state? Hm....

I know for a fact the USAF stationed a few F-15E's at Prudhoe Bay for "cold weather tests" in the 1980's ... (that's on the Alaskan Arctic coast for you lower-48'ers)

... There is much more going on up here than Anderson AFB, Ft. Richardson, Elemendorf AFB and Ft. Greeley....

I just have to find proof.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
BTW, just to add this ...

Try and look and Anderson AFB and Ft. Greeley on Google Earth....oh, what--you CAN'T? LOL

Why can we look at Ft. Richardson and Elmendorf AFB in the South-Central/Anchorage area with more detail, but not up there?

Everything near FB (Fairbanks) is "grayed out" ... hmmm

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks

Right on, the main sighting was by a Japan Airlines Flight crew, they talked about the object with ATC while it was following them.
It was in 86 , I remember hearing about them on the evening news down here.

A linky to the a story on the event

www.ufoarea.com...

[edit on 1-12-2007 by punkinworks]

Im sorry, can anyone explain this UFO story to me?

The plane goes from Pairs to Anchorage, then Anchorage to Iceland, and then Iceland to Japan?

That dosen't make logical sense to me. Why would a plane go across the Atlantic or over the North Pole to Anchorage, and THEN go backwards to Iceland before going to the much closer Japan.

Sorry dude, this story just dosen't make sense to me. I'm probably totally wrong on this--so help me out here!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis

Originally posted by wrangell76
reply to post by snoopyuk

Oh my! I am going to Gakona soon....Damajik and I were planning a scouting trip soon for all ATS'ers...lol
I have actually driven by the Gakona H.A.A.R.P facility....Nothing was going on at the time, but I sure heard strange rumors afoot when they first opened it up....

I pulled into the drive of the HAARP facility this year while moose hunting. I crap you guys not, there was a truck full of security coming out of the facility within 20 seconds. I don't think they welcome visitors.

I would have gone into my "Mass Effect" or "Gears" (XBox360 analogy) "defensive mode" and pulled my own weapon. I'm sure those soldiers are human beings and don't want innocent blood on their hands.

Be interesting to see if they shoot first, or tell you to lower/drop your weapon. That would to me indicate how "sensitive" the area is. Obviously from your experience they had no "shoot-to-kill" order...sounds to me like you never made a "confrontation" via verbal or otherwise.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Hi MystikMushroom,
I know something someone told to me a few years ago, regarding things that are going on here, I will have to U2U about it...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hello wrangell76,
As you probably know, or will learn if you study this, sigthings of orange ligths are not that common. In another thread (Strange light in Glasgow) one claim to have seen an orange ligth on December 3, I surely have seen one early in November. I already gave my testemony in this other thread. I start thinking that a "wave" of orange UFOs is bursting ...
All best

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
OMG...please buy a digital camera for $200 and take a pic next time.
I'm sure they will give you another air show.
(They = Atlantians)

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Nothing new to me. I used to live in Juneau where I saw an ET on Mt. Roberts. Only once, though
Then some spectacular UFOs over Anchorage, in 2003, I think it was. God, I miss Alaska! I can't afford to live there anymore. :'(

[edit on 6-12-2007 by humanunnaki]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

The JAL plane was outbound from anchorage to japan, i dont know where it came from before arriving in anchorage.But paris to iceland to anchorage to japan sounds about right if it did originate in france.

The object following the JAL plane was recorded by civilian and military radars.

As my brother and I discussed these events we came up with the same thing, alaska is a big empty place, if you wanted to go somewhere you wont get anyone ,"just passing by" alaska is a good one.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

Originally posted by jpm1602
Wonder when 'they' will be forced to disclosure?

[edit on 30-11-2007 by jpm1602]

Hi jpm...I was wondering that myself tonight..although I have my own theory about UFO's, (I think they are the Nephilim, but that is another story for another day)

Yup hi colombia here bogota, i think also they are the nephs, here we see lately more activity also with weird lights and so its getting more and more.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join