It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman recordings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi I am posting about mothman information I find it very interesting. I was wondering when all these people were seeing mothman and recieveing strange phone calls..... if theyre any phone recordings from these weird calls I would like to listen to these. If you have any information on anything over mothman please post thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You mean besides reading John Keel's "The Mothman Prophecies". Another book written by him regarding the same events is called "The Eighth Tower". It is out of print. If anyone wants to send it to me from my Amazon wish list that would be great.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone knew any good mothman site I find mothman very interesting because there were several witnesses that say they saw this thing like practically the whole town. I dont think it was a crane thats for sure lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
www.prairieghosts.com...

heres from troy taylor site hope it helps

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Troy Taylor is an idiot and most of his work is "borrowed" from other people. I know people he has screwed over.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes there were recordings made by John Keel. He did not make these public. If he still has them they may not be audible after 30 years. John went without a phone for years after getting these mysterious phone calls. You may be interested in joining the Mothman Group where you can talk with other people that are interested in Mothman and have investigated him. Email to request information here. You can request to sign up for the group or ask whatever questions you have about Mothman.

[email protected]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Anybody has any new info on this one? I've only seen the film 'Mothman Proficies' and would like to know a bit more about it...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I always heard that the phone calls were a bunch of BS, that the only credence was the sightings of Mothman before accidents like teh Bridge Collapse in Point Pleasant. I was always raised that it was real, but my grandfather, who worked for Union Carbide thought it could have been a mutation of some sort. I had always heard it debunked as a "Swan", "Crane", "large bird like animal", "prehistoric dino that was still alive", etc.

I feel that it was all real, as there are hundreds of witnesses, but the phone calls etc were hollywood effect.

ID

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Simple question, why would a telepathic entity use a phone?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Cause phones are creepy, duh.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
Simple question, why would a telepathic entity use a phone?

I was thinking the same thing heh, another hollywood special effect no doubt

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
John Keel did have audio recordings, however.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is john keel still alive? We should all write him a note asking for the recordings.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
indridcold thats the name of a guy in the movie and the only thing u talk about is mothman so u r strange and unbelievable i wouldnt believe u anyways cuz u have-14 pts

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
i wouldnt believe u anyways cuz u have-14 pts

thats a bit harsh....we all start somewhere....

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
maybe but a started with zero less than a week ago he posted here a few months ago cuz i read about him supposedly seeing mothman and know he has -14 i have only been active for a few days and im in the thousands

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
All of your theories about mothman are quite interesting...but you see people I doubt he was as real as you are I..for he may have been an entity much like a poltegiest...and he did not just turn up in point pleasent no no no he has been seen around the world..but you people are quite prudent in your philosophies for I know everything about it...at any rate if you want to share comments please im me..anyway think before you post because some of you sound like pathetic nusances.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There was a rumour or story floating around that the mothman was seen before and during the Chenobyl disaster to.

top topics

join