It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tunguska, Siberia Incident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Most seem to think it was a comet I could be wrong but wouldnt a black hole have just imploded AT LEAST the earth and possibly the whole solar system?

Small black holes actually evaporate. Black Holes radiate energy as well as suck it up. Below a certain size, they expell more than they take in, and evaporate. If we were to make a black hole in a lab (and it's believed possible), it would exist for a fraction of a second before it disappears.

I don't know where the black hole theory came from, besides the fact that it's a mysterious event and black holes are as good an explanation as the nest.

I doubt it was a black hole, though.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Have you seen the report on Sci Fi or History Channel.?They say that it was an Alien spaceship which crashed landed on Earth and they even have videos of Russian agents (KGJ or KBJ or what is it called?) going there and retrieving Alien bodies? Kinda like Roosevelt incident here on U.S.

I and most "credible" people who I have met first hand have said that it was a meteor, nothing else.

Sorry guys, no Aliens.

First, whatever crashed didn't crash at all, it exploded in the air.
Second, how does an explosion that flattened an area of D.C. leave behind bodies?

I agree, it was probably a meteor.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Lack of crator and high radioactivity at the site make me lean away from the meteor, iv got a book on this somewhere I'll find it and post again tommorow

<< 1   >>

join