It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a secret war in IRAQ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

That reminds me of the dump trucks filled with billions of dollars worth of Gold that went M.I.A. during the initial days and weeks of the invasion.

Or many of the oldest objects from the cradle of civilization of who knows what value or nature. I remember the news report that troops were posted within sight guarding the ministry of oil while watching it happen:
www.signonsandiego.com...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by lifestudent]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm glad someone with some insight pointed this out. I've suspected this for a long time. And the people over there are terrified.

Great thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
I'm glad someone with some insight pointed this out. I've suspected this for a long time. And the people over there are terrified.

Great thread.

Thanks..

This has been on my mind for years now.After hearing about those British Soldiers that pretty much confirmed it for me.

It took me a while to join but I'm glad I did.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I know we all wonder about these BLACKWATER guys..

What is their real mission???

Blackwater and me: A love story it ain't

I know something about Blackwater USA. This opinion is both intellectually driven as well as moderately emotional. You see, during my own yearlong tour in Iraq, the bad boys of Blackwater twice came closer to killing me than did any of the insurgents or Al Qaeda types. That sort of thing sticks with you. One story will suffice to make my point.

Every time one of those Blackwater convoys drives an Iraqi civilian off the road because the most important thing in the world is the protection of their "principal," they make a new enemy for the United States. Every time they ram another car to clear the way (and, yes, I've seen them do that), so that they could maintain their own speed and thereby minimize their exposure to "improvised explosive devices," they make another enemy. Every time they kill innocent civilians, or wound them, they make whole families of new enemies.

I must say this is the way we were taught to drive.We all knew this technique could make us more enemies but I have to say its alot better than being stuck in traffic in the middle of IRAQ.

I bring this up to say what if our training is a part of the plan?What if we were unknowly trained to make more enemies??

[edit on 28-11-2007 by ITSTHECIA]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't know if someone already mentioned it here or not, but I think groups like Task Force 121, Gray Fox, or whatever new names they may be operating under have been complicit on fomenting unrest in Iraq since "mission accomplished."

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
WILL THIS BE THE NEW TREND ?

US military sees first Iraq fatality in new armoured vehicle

BAGHDAD (AFP) - A new-style anti-mine armoured vehicle the US military is hoping will reduce casualties from roadside bombs in Iraq has proven vulnerable, with a first soldier killed in an attack at the weekend.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AoVVWIahRV5j8C3.8OwQLVEUewgF

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I agree,with the OP something is up in Iraq and in Afganistan it's about driving the debt up and consolidating their power,it's all part of the plan.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bush Family Fortunes

This will explain a lot if you have not already seen it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join