It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 DEW / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn
I'm not going to waste time responding to ad hominem posts. This has already been discussed in other threads and I won the debate every time.

You won't respond to it just like the last thread you tried spouting this nonsense, where you "won" the debate by avoiding questions about it too?

All you did over and over was repeat the phrase "Newton's Laws!!!" while showing no understanding of them at all. As more and more posters called you on it you finally gave up and stopped posting.

I predict more of the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I had a feeling you, apex, and those other guys would call it coincidence too.

Any others? This is fun!!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So...... you're just going to make fun of us? That's it?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

LMK when you're interested in exposing the REAL truth of 9/11, not the Alternate Propaganda. I have a feeling time is running out. Crazy weather patterns, chemtrails throughout the skies, something gonna happen. And all this is religious based: 2012 is the final year in the Mayan calendar, and Steven Jones is a Mormon.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well since you have provided no other 'proof', yes we can easily call it coincidence.

And I agree, it's more fun than watching you come out with the blatantly stupid Newton's Third Law argument.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I suggest that you guys review this thread and guide yourselves accordingly. Discuss the topic without personal barbs. No further verbal warns will be given.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I suggest that you guys review this thread and guide yourselves accordingly. Discuss the topic without personal barbs. No further verbal warns will be given.

What is the topic?

This is like a pinball machine; everytime any resistance is met, the ball heads off in a different direction.

I'd be glad to discuss the topic if the OP would coherently post his postulations and inquiries. So far, it just seems like he wants everybody to go to his web-site. No thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StudioGuy

Originally posted by intrepid

What is the topic?

This is like a pinball machine; everytime any resistance is met, the ball heads off in a different direction.

I'd be glad to discuss the topic if the OP would coherently post his postulations and inquiries. So far, it just seems like he wants everybody to go to his web-site. No thanks.

Don't use that as a copout.

I tried posting more of the article but ATS's 6500 character limitation prevented me.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

LMK when you're interested in exposing the REAL truth of 9/11, not the Alternate Propaganda. I have a feeling time is running out. Crazy weather patterns, chemtrails throughout the skies, something gonna happen. And all this is religious based: 2012 is the final year in the Mayan calendar, and Steven Jones is a Mormon.

So, you expect us to come to you wanting to be told the "truth." The problem you're having with so many people, is that what's apparently your version of the truth conflicts with what the videos and rubble piles and etc. suggest (see our posts). And we want reconciliation, not to be talked down to.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You posted a link, and I've looked at it. But it does seem to be a list of things which don't really prove anything, apart from listing when certain people have said things against your hypothesis. Of course they could be steering you away from what really happened, or they could be pointing toward standard CD because since they know about DEW and believe that the technology currently isn't anywhere near the level of capability you want. For example, you state Boeing Missile defense systems is a sponsor of it, yet the scale of a missile defense laser is a lot smaller than the system you propose.

In fact, there is no system currently around which even slightly compares in magnitude to what you want.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by apex]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Of course they could be steering you away from what really happened, or they could be pointing toward standard CD because since they know about DEW and believe that the technology currently isn't anywhere near the level of capability you want.

Speaking of "capabilities", have you seen the two photo simulations in the "capabilities" section of ARA's website? Dr Wood included this info in her Appeal to NIST. (ARA is a Founding Sponsor of DEPS.)

Dr Wood discovered two images on ARA’s website that are similar to the World Trade Center.
drjudywood.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Of course they could be steering you away from what really happened, or they could be pointing toward standard CD because since they know about DEW and believe that the technology currently isn't anywhere near the level of capability you want.

Speaking of "capabilities", have you seen the two photo simulations in the "capabilities" section of ARA's website? Dr Wood included this info in her Appeal to NIST. (ARA is a Founding Sponsor of DEPS.)

The only energy related thing on their site though is like this:

ARA develops technologies for advanced and renewable power generation. We develop deployable solar power generation systems, mobile heat pumps, and compact, lightweight deployable fuel cell electric power generators. These advanced energy systems are lightweight and flexible and provide a significant decrease in maintenance, fuel use, noise, and thermal and environmental emission signatures.

It doesn't seem to say anything about energy weaponry on the scale you propose.

And in fact, neither does the DEPS website. They mention lasers and microwaves, but even so, there are considerable problems to overcome in order to do anything on such a scale. High energy lasers energize the very air they go through, causing losses in their energy, reducing the effectiveness. Not to mention the power requirements needed. It takes a considerable amount of electrical energy to heat a heating coil, so to turn it into a laser or other directed energy that then melts or vaporizes steel at large distances would need enormous power.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Are you denying the fact that the images in the "capabilities" section of ARA's website depict simulations similar to the WTC?

[edit on 28-11-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Right. A couple of pictures with no context to the pictures other than the narrative provided by someone who suggests what the pictures look like they are portraying, and who obviously has an agenda. I could post a picture of Mickey Mouse and claim it is the desired end product of an NWO genetic modification program. Really doesn't prove much, does it?

The WTC glowing orange. Must have missed this happening. But then again, it was all TV trickery, wasn't it?

Fourth time - where's the timeline discussion? IMHO, this thread needs to be closed. Three pages in and it is quite clear that there is nothing to discuss. And the OP is simply trolling.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Willard856

You are in serious serious denial. The first picture makes it perfectly clear that ARA's capabilities match the effects seen at the WTC. And why would they have the WTC glowing orange on their site in the first place?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thats like asking why did that Rap album have the WTC exploding almost like the 9/11 event. Coincidences do happen, that is why they are called what they are. Heck in my own life I have had pretty strange coincidences.

But the fact of the matter is the DEW idea has some really serious problems.

I noticed in a lot of your posts you mention JUDY WOOD. Do you have a connection with that person? Or is that just a coincidence?

[edit on 28-11-2007 by talisman]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Willard856

You are in serious serious denial. The first picture makes it perfectly clear that ARA's capabilities match the effects seen at the WTC. And why would they have the WTC glowing orange on their site in the first place?

The effects at the WTC match any number of possibilities (including controlled demolition, not that I subscribe to that particular theory). So what?

And your question about why the picture has a glowing WTC is the most sensible thing you have said to date. Maybe you should find out the answer, rather than assuming that it means that some kind of DEW was responsible for destroying the WTC.

Edit: fixed up the fact there was only one question, not two!

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Willard856]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Dr Wood discovered two images on ARA’s website that are similar to the World Trade Center.

"Dr" Wood lol...I guess I'm not surprised you would bring her up considering your belief in DEW's.

Here's a great video of her being interviewed by Dr. Greg Jenkins :

video.google.com...

I love the end of the video when he talks about finding out what the scientific basis of her argument is, oh and the quote :

"I'm not saying there's absolutely no debris because somebody may have
had some pennies on the windowsill that may have been falling down... "

And then they show the pictures of all the debris

I guess I can see now why she won't debate anyone, this lady is out of her mind!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

It's already been pointed out that Jenkins is a government plant with NSA/DEW connections, and that he ambush-interviewed Dr Wood. The links showing this are in the timeline, which you obviously didn't even read.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
Maybe you should find out the answer, rather than assuming that it means that some kind of DEW was responsible for destroying the WTC.

I guess you can't, eh?

What else would it mean? Why would they have that orange WTC photo on their site? Why would they have another photo with destruction similar to WTC 3, WTC 4, and the Towers? And why would NIST contract with them? Do you even remember that they're a founding sponsor of the Directed Energy Professional Society?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join