It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Mysteries / A&E For 911 Truth ... Lies Revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Many in the truth movement have embraced the video 911 Mysteries. In here I hear many state it is the "best" of all 911 CT movies. I would like to point out a video I came across that points out CLEARLY that the creators of 911 mysteris intentionally doctored a video by adding explosions, police sierens, and other background sounds that do NOT exist in the original footage.

In addition, I would like to point out the opposite that was done by the creators of a website A&E For911 Truth. This group actually edited the audio out of a typical Controlled Demolition.

Here is the 911 Mysteries Video that shows the lies that the producers of this video created"

Google Video Link

The following are the videos that show the lies of Richard Gage and his crew:

Please watch this video first. Then watch two other videos of the same demolition.
www.ae911truth.net...

www.implosionworld.com...
(click on the top right thumbnail for the video.)

[edit on 23-11-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You have really got to be kidding me.

Lies? I didn't hear any words or stated claims that were refuted here.

Different but similar audio? So what?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

If you are presenting evidence to prove something and it has been manipulated to support your theory that my friend is a lie. Both the creators of the 911 Mysteries and A&E For 911 Truth presented videos as evdience to support their cause. These videos were edited. hence: LIES

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How do we know that the 'debunkers' aren't the ones who edited to sounds out of the original footage??

Also, I think the point of this particular clip was to point out the smoke emanating from the base of building before the collapse. Not even sure how the sounds in question are relevant here?

[edit on 023030p://upFriday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QuasiShaman

Contact the person who owns the original footage. They were both doctored .... both dishonestly. I suggest you contact the creators of 911 Mysteries to find out why they added audio to their film.

ETA Richard Siegel is his name and even confronted many truthers about the doctored footage.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Wow that's really amazing and pretty low. I can't believe they actually modified original video.
Thanks CaptainObvious.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
If you are presenting evidence to prove something and it has been manipulated to support your theory that my friend is a lie.

How can you act so keen on this kind of thing but can't see any of it in the NIST report, where they tweak variables in models, throw them out when they don't fit what they're looking for, compare the impacts effects on fireproofing to a shot gun blast's, and all sorts of underhanded things like that? What difference is there? You agree with NIST, so any methodology at all that they use is ok? And don't give me some crap about them being more qualified, because I know exactly what they did, Griff knows exactly what they did, Val knows exactly what they did, and we are all more "qualified" than you are.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Contact the person who owns the original footage. They were both doctored .... both dishonestly. I suggest you contact the creators of 911 Mysteries to find out why they added audio to their film.

ETA Richard Siegel is his name and even confronted many truthers about the doctored footage.

But how do the sounds have any bearing on that particular segment?

That part of the movie was showing the smoke the was emanating from the base of the towers. When in fact the collision was 70 or 80 some stories above.

If what you are purporting is true, that does seem odd. Yet insignificant to the point being made in the film. They are not questioning sirens and rumbling in this specific part in the movie...correct?

[edit on 083030p://upFriday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Quasi ~ They are appealing to emotion here...adding explosive sounds..sierens...etc...there is a reason why not many people are responding to this thread... It proves once again the so called truth seekers are spreading lies to back their factless agenda.

I also notice you haven't commented on the A&E Truthers video where Richard Gage removed the explosions from his video.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Tell me Capt, what IS their agenda? They are not selling anything here, you can download these vids and other for free. LC, 9/11 Mysteries etc.

Besides that, you cannot tell me that 9/11 went down exactly as the Official Story says it did. There are things that have been omitted, whether its complicity or negligence, either way, that by definition (at this point, after the fact) is a conspiracy.

What is your agenda?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuasiShaman

Tell me Capt, what IS their agenda? They are not selling anything here, you can download these vids and other for free. LC, 9/11 Mysteries etc.

Besides that, you cannot tell me that 9/11 went down exactly as the Official Story says it did. There are things that have been omitted, whether its complicity or negligence, either way, that by definition (at this point, after the fact) is a conspiracy.

What is your agenda?

CaptainObvious posted a video that shows 9/11 Mysteries modified an original video. I don't know what his stand is on 9/11, but it's pretty obvious he is showing that '9/11 truthers' modify videos.

Why try and switch the subject that the offical story is wrong? He posted evidence that a video has been modified. It's interesting how defensive some people get when they find that the 'truth movement' doesn't always tell the 'truth.'

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Maybe you should anylize Richard segels movie with the same skeptisim as you you do mysteries Segels film only deals with the evidence caught on the camera that day where mysteries covers much more I only wish mysteries used the part of the sound waves moving across the water that day, would of been much more convincing .

If the sounds on segels camera are for real there is no doubt IMO that what we were told that day is a complete lie .

The film could be anyalized by proffessional sound engineers to see if it is legit but we will probably never get that kind of investigation . maybe in another 30 years if were all lucky enough .

video.google.com...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by chris0871]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chris0871

Richard Siegals video is the ORIGNAL! Get it??? HE made that video!!! The one that 911 Mysteries posted was doctored. There is NO denying that.

What don't you guys get? BOTH videos were edited. I don't care WHAT part of the video was on. IT WAS DOCTORED to support their claims that 911 was an inside job.

What don't you go talk to the creator and ask her to have you say clickety clunk. She has been caught and there is NO debating that.

Again...no questions about Mr. Gages video?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Do you have proof that the OG video wasn't modified?

Even if the video was edited to suit anyone's agenda, this is hardly the point of the big picture.

What is your agenda Capt?

Do you think 9/11 went down exactly as we are being told? ....all cards on the table. (All twoofers and debunkers are losing sight of this simple concept and we are getting further and further away from any resolution.

If yes, then you are a fool.

If no, then that is a conspiracy! And that makes you a twoofer.

[edit on 033030p://upSaturday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Siegel was in Hoboken across the river from NYC and north of the WTC site

Here is map of area

www.mapquest.com... itude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=&city=HOBOKEN&state=nj&zipcode=

From what I can gauge was at least 1 1/2 miles away from WTC when shot
video. Sound travels 1100 feet/sec (subject to minor variations do to
temperature and pressure) thus sound take ~ 5 seconds to go a mile.
The sound should have reached Siegel in about 7 - 8 seconds AFTER the
building starts to collapse. Yet we hear the sounds SIMULTANEOUS with
the building collapse. Somebody screwed up and dubbed in the audio
at the wrong point.

Seems you don't have a problem with the tinfoilers falsifying evidence to
prove their paranoid fantasies....

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Quasi.. i am not going to debate on this thread the lack of solid proof that you have. Because you have exactly NONE.

This thread was to debate the doctored videos by the creators of 911Mysteries, and A&EFor911Truth.

Answer me this:

Were the two videos in question doctored?

Now answer me this:

Who is the fool?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You are the fool! We are fools in the respect that we are wasting our times with this nonsense!

This is pointless! I cannot prove the video was doctored and you cannot prove the OG video was not doctored either. This is pretzel logic.

This CD, squibs, WTC 7, is all a big Red Herring.

May I suggest a book to you?

www.amazon.com...
This pointless bickering is all a smokescreen, disinfo. We are all (twoofers and debunkers alike) are being distracted with this while things are being set in motion to bring about some very lame things.

There is a conspiracy here. That is, the events before, during and after 9/11 were used to forward a certain agenda. Like I said, whether it was by complicity or negligence, either way it was a conspiracy.

[edit on 043030p://upSaturday by QuasiShaman]

[edit on 043030p://upSaturday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Quasi .... Please provide PROOF to back up your claims. If you can not... please refrain from calling me the fool.

I have proven the video was doctored FROM the original. YOU will have to prove that the original is fake.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The type of ?'s we should be asking and debating is why Bu$h and Cheney insisted on meeting with the 9/11 Commission together, no minutes/records kept, no documentation and not under oath? What are they hiding? Why wasn't it on CSPAN?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What claim did I make?

Unless you were with the guy that made the video that day and had a constant eye on the video since the day it was made, you DO NOT have proof of anything.

Quit dodging my questions!

Was there a conspiracy on 9/11? (Conspiracy by definition.)

1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Are we getting the WHOLE and total truth from our government (a supposed transparent government for the people, by the people) pertaining to the events before, during and after 9/11????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join