It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how could so many of the Clintons asso. die of suiside

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

She is a lot more involved in the Forster murder than people think. When/If she gets the nomination, its all you will hear about.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

Originally posted by rockets red glare
these were real people with real lives!!! they deserve better!

So did the 3,860 American servicemen that Bush murdered with his lies.

See.......not only is that ludicrous, but almost treasonous.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

The bush bashing threads. This is about how people who could do political harm to the clintons kept winding up dead. I am no fan of bush. But iraq is a justified war. Anyone who says it isn't just prefers to ignore the facts. If you make war on America, war is what you will get!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

Do you know all the enemies of Bush that 'committed' suicide? JH Hatfield (Bush biographer), Gary Webb (exposed that the CIA deals drugs), a woman in Texas who accused Bush of raping her, Hunter S. Thompson, and David Kelly. How's that for coincidence...

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke
[mo This is the first I have heard of it. Thx. could you give me a link that explains some of the cercumstances? If bush has done these things to, then he should be held accountable! no one I don't care if they the most powerful people in government should get away with thier crimes.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ok,
Prison Planet has info on David Kelly, Hunter S. Thompson and Gary Webb. Hold on a sec I'll work on the other two.

Just go to this link and scroll to the bottom: www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
While Bill was governor of Arkansas he initiated a plan to sell blood from AK prisons to states along the west coast. Unfortunately most of this blood was tainted with HIV. Thousands died as a result of blood transfusions. Bill and his crew were taken to court some are still in prison while Bill walked. His lawyer at the time also mysteriously died.

This was all chronicled by Pat Robertson. He called it the bloody trail. All this is readily available

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ok, there's still a Jim Hatfield page up online: www.sanderhicks.com...

And I found a piece on Margie Schoedinger, who brought a rape lawsuit against Bush: www.opednews.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The gary web story is very intresting. During and after the clinton governership there were many aligations of drug smuggling/ cia/ bill clinton. Many died including two young boys that may have witnessed something. It seems the murder and coverup continues in Arkansas.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
look up the 'clinton chronicles' on google video
here is a snippet

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SholaHopper

I wouldn't believe anything Pat Roberston said if his hand was on the Bible, he's as crooked as they come. I did hear about that story though, and it may be true. But if you don't believe me about Pat, here ya go:

An Operation Blessing airplane was reportedly[26] being used for Pat Robertson's personal mining venture. In 1997, two of Operation Blessing's pilots, Robert Hinkle and Tahir Brohi, told the Norfolk Virginian-Pilot newspaper that Operation Blessing planes were diverted to support Pat Robertson's diamond mining ventures instead of doing relief work in Zaire. At the time, Robertson had become a close friend of Zaire's dictator, Mobutu Sese Seko and had tried to lift the ban on Mobutu's visa to the US. A Robertson spokesperson said that the planes used were unsuitable for relief work.[citation needed]

An investigation by the Virginia Attorney General's office concluded that Operation Blessing "willfully induced contributions from the public through the use of misleading statements..." Robertson reimbursed US$400,000 to the charity and agreed to tighten its bookkeeping.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Last one I know of a dominatrix who says she had and S and M session with Bush in the 80's (lol), has gone missing.

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Pat, being involved with the evangelicals, and having a very basic idea of who they are connected to, is deffinately NO saint.

I used his name as he, being a republican conservative, would make sure to keep in all the gory details

i'm with you on that one Raoul

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sounds as though she has a very strange and possibly dangerous lifestyle. If she is missing it could be due to that and not a bush conection. But, it makes you wonder....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
This is a good attempt at destroying Hillary's reputation. But it wont work, as there is absolutely no correlation. it's a matter of chance. and a desperate attempt from the republicans to gain advantage. furthermore, this lacks validity. saying that I am proud to announce that I will be voting for the Clintons admirably, when it comes to 08.

This is not a desparate attempt by the Repubs, many Libs are trying their best to stop Hillary.

Considering the hostage standoff that happened today at Clinton's campaign office I would say there is already plenty of fear that she may actually be our next Prez.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If you make war on America, war is what you will get

When exactly did Iraq make war on America?

But iraq is a justified war. Anyone who says it isn't just prefers to ignore the facts

You are the one ignoring the facts. We were told Iraq had WMDs. They dont. No matter how you justify it now. We were lied to at the time.

CT

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

these were real people with real lives!!! they deserve better!

So did the 3,860 American servicemen that Bush murdered with his lies.

See.......not only is that ludicrous, but almost treasonous.

Sure, if you're a monarchist.

Are you a monarchist?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by traderonwallst

The bush bashing threads. This is about how people who could do political harm to the clintons kept winding up dead. I am no fan of bush. But iraq is a justified war. Anyone who says it isn't just prefers to ignore the facts. If you make war on America, war is what you will get!

When did Iraq make war on America?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SholaHopper

This was all chronicled by Pat Robertson.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

hello Astyanax, yes you make democratic sense. Hillary is the strongest and the smartest.

Someone has to be seriously joking here or trying this type of non logic and reason to default through. This stuff looks good on paper but in actual practice it doesnt make good nonsense.

Let me clear this up. The current president is not looked upon for particular smarts. Also the previous president if I recall correctly is a Rhodes Scholar but couldnt keep his private life private. This shoots holes in the concept that particlar smarts are required for the office of President of the United States.
I often wonder what some of the posters could possibly be thinking?? Perhapsed thinking is not going on in lieu of emoting thier way through what they think is the actual workings of the body politic.

It is obvious to me that smarts are not a particular requirement for the office of President of the United States. Republican or Democrat. In my mind it would be more along the line of the ability to follow orders.

Also ..appearences are not what is actually going on behind the scenes. This should be obvious...but by the postings here it is not ..while folks continue to root for thier team in emontional unthinking.

Think people..dont emote.

Orangetom

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join