It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones cases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Does it seem like this to anyone else that this drones seem like a big hoax.

Recently all these drone cases appeared. Maybe the aliens are testing new stuff here on earth, or the government is testing alien technology. But if the government is testing alien technology, why does it have strange markings like a alien language than English?

The Pictures
The drone looks allot clearer than the objects around in the picture. Unless the camera was focused on the object, which seems unlikely to me. Plus some of trees look like fake computer generated images of a tree.
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...

UFO - the C.A.R.E.T. Drones
www.youtube.com...

2007 DRONE REPORTS HISTORY (.PDF
www.sendspace.com...

[edit on 11/12/07 by Files]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My theory toward the drones is that they are real, but there have been fakes put on the net since the first one appeared. I think the ones around Big Basin were real and then the rest were just fakes people made with photoshop. It was funny though seeing people try and recreate the drones with software and the attempts were feeble at best.

As for the writing, I think it is more of a group of symbols, kind of like Egyptian hyrogliphics. These craft maybe be built by the same ones who also built the pyramids, but that is just a far out guess.

join