It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tourists at Area 51, a collection of home movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I put together a collection of videos of people at the gates of Area 51, if you can't afford to go there yourself, maybe these could be the next best thing.

They are all amateur tourist videos, just people getting up close to the gates with their video cameras.

I find them pretty interesting.

Tourists at Area 51.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks, diver...

Like the proverbial million-piece puzzle, Area51 has yet to reveal all her secrets to us. So anything that might illuminate even the most minuscule detail is another tiny piece to that puzzle.

For, example, we can't all drive all those roads, see the same camo dude vehicles, etc., so I'm glad you've taken us there at that time as sort of a virtual passenger with these 'tourists'.

Thanks for posting - and keep looking up!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Cheers for that, I love this stuff, it makes for much more interesting stuff thant the serious repeated docos on area 51. The camo dudes don't seem to do anything, I reckon if a bunch of people decided to camp out at the gates they wouldn't do anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ummm..we've lost Jeremy.

From the second vid.

About choked on my beer. Priceless.

I've been there. It's not that ominous.

Death is imminent

From first vid.

The signs do NOT say this.

Cool site, though.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks so much for posting the videos. I do plan on making an Area 51 trip in the next year or so. I have wanted to go see it for myself for a long while.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.lazygranch.com...

Video of the security chopper. Sorry, no cheesy soundtrack.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Posted these before, but....
What the heck :

The "scary" signs :

The "cammo-dudes" :

All-in-all, one great trip.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nice pictures, I really wish I could go there, even just to the gates, camping out around there used to be ok didn't it? I wonder how they would react if you camped out just below the camo dudes, guitar in hand, beans on a fire, maybe get some Area 51 treatment, now that would be and experience of a life time.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smoodiver

I've camped by the front gate. No big deal. It is job security for the dudes. You can camp on Hawkeye Hill if you want. You are expected to build a fire in a safe manner. The BLM can stop by and investigate, though they would never hike to talk to you. Like most rangers, they never leave their truck.

www.lazygranch.com/images/bg/backgatecampfire.jpg
This camp fire was built by the back gate just using nearby rocks. There is no shortage of rocks in Nevada.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I drove by this when i was on a solo bike tour of the US in 2002. I think if i ever wanted to go down the road I wouldnt go alone. One person missing, nto a big deal... a few ppl.. i hope someone would want to know where we are...lol

top topics

join