It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you stage the 911 op?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Assuming that you're a significant spook (say E. Howard Hunt level, for you Mission Impossible fans), and that you'd already accepted a blackop consultative role within the international intelligence framework, how would you have staged the 911 op? (This assumes, of course, that 911 *was* an operation instigated by compartments within intelligence services of known nation states, rather than the independent action of an independantly-wealthy, modular, ex-CIA intelligence asset in the throes of renal failure.)

MISSION REQUIREMENTS

- key goal of op scenario is to produce widespread terror, but not panic, within domestic U.S.

- high-speed insertion of three fuelled passenger jets into WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 (NOTE: nerve gas into the climate control is recommended, to allow full Marie Celesteing and uninterrupted remote control, with no last-second reversals)

- broad-spectrum overlay of wargame operations across the domestic U.S. to mask true mission elements and, subsequently, avoid punishments within a (thereby co-opted) defence personnel community

- creation of massive disjunction between the individual and group mind (from the base properties of physics to the base logic of cause and effect)

- catastrophic (ideally, Hollywood-scale) failure of each key WTC building, with some degree of control over collapse cuing for dramatic sequencing and clean-up of control-and-coordination resources within WTC7 (NOTE: buildings must collapse with minimal damage to adjacent structures, and visible signatures of infrastructure bombing must be minimised as the event will be very comprehensively documented by newsgathering video). No nukes, please.

- high-speed insertion of an airborne-weapon into a specially-prepared section of the Pentagon which would allow a compromised mass-media to assert that a fourth passenger jet was involved as a suicide weapon (NOTE: a ghost RQ-4 Global Hawk has been made available for this purpose, and cladded appropriately)

- ability to lay blame upon a fluid, unspecific 'enemy' which permits consolidation and control of countries that are both rich in petrochemicals and effective at producing reactive populations of extremists who are likely to produce multi-generational opponents suitable for the justification of increased security encroachments within the U.S.

- arm patsys with minimal training and weaponry to allow surreal soundbites regarding "box cutters" thereby justifying increased use of repressive psychological warfare at transit interchanges (airports, etc.), and to eventually permit psychologically-destabilising cognitive dissonance effects due to logic-breaking unification of opposites

- recontextualisation of domestic and foreign agendas within the U.S. around an ill-definied 'transnational' goal, coupled to questionable conclusions regarding human influence upon climate change (note: be sure to synergise with the designated aluminium/barium spraying programs to ensure appropriate outcomes)

- ensure the elected chief executive out of the loop until the op is in-play

- minimisation of documented instances of foreknowledge exploits (e.g. stockmarket exploits)

- maximisation of post-op monetization of defence-related commercial offerings, within specific cartels

- elimination of system elements, post-op, to promote security (NOTE: no 60's-style overkill fiascos, please)

- effective steerage of media assumptions re cause and effect for the many complex variables involved in the operation, eventually allowing all statements and assertions to signify their opposites, and to diminish meaningful corollaries

- concordant harmonisation with president designates for next six terms, including triple backup failover reshuffling

- a post-op two-week sex holiday in Thailand, Romania or Holland for all consultant-level planners

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxszabo
Assuming that you're a significant spook (say E. Howard Hunt level, for you Mission Impossible fans), and that you'd already accepted a blackop consultative role within the international intelligence framework, how would you have staged the 911 op?

Your making it 10 times more complex then it has to be. All you have to do is,

Have a remote control system for aircraft, with a professional pilot at the controls.

kill the passengers right away so you do not have to deal with them.

Plant luggage at the airports with IDs, passports and some plane documents to frame terrorist.

For the Pentagon i would use a missile to take out the reinforced wall and then send in a plane.

Chemical beam cutter charges in the buildings, do not want to worry with a large amount of explosives.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

that's the funniest post I've seen in years.

It would take thousands of people to cover up and execute the operation. It would be the most complex operation ever attempted, you have to go waaay back to when the hijackers began taking their flight training, and then you have to go up until today, with a successful cover up

that;s thousands of people over approx 10 years.

yeah, its simple

forgive me mods for the large quote, but I think the size of the quote makes the point of how complex the cover up is

All the people who would have to be involved in order to pull this massive conspiracy off...

-The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

-The NYC Fire fighters who know more about building collapses than most, if not all, of them. It's their LIFE to know. Literally! Yet they don't call for an investigation into the MASS MURDER of over 300 of their brothers... Why? (The twisting of these peoples’ statements for donations and DVD sales sickens me.) We have uncovered the myth about a gag order imposed on all fire fighters. Only 9/11 conspiracy sites say this. ONE person who sued Bush for not taking action before the event is ordered by the court not to speak to the media about the case. This is not imposing a gag order on the whole fire department as some of these sites claim. They are lying to cover up this mass murder by the government or the building owner. Why? They don't even know...

www.popularmechanics.com...

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

www.pbs.org...

mod edit: shortened quoted text

[edit on 10-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
It would take thousands of people to cover up and execute the operation. It would be the most complex operation ever attempted, you have to go waaay back to when the hijackers began taking their flight training, and then you have to go up until today, with a successful cover up

Oh but 19 terrorist could pull it off, i guess the 19 terrorist are better then any of our special ops teams?

Please explain to me why it would take thousands. It did not take G. Gordon Liddy or Oliver North thousands for them to pull off the black ops they did.

Do you know anything about government projects? Do you know what compartmentalization is?

[edit on 10-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Something I hardly ever see anyone mention around here is how there was constant maintenance and renovation crews going up and down the towers for months before 9/11 (routine stuff, but other activities were "odd").
Some witnesses claim to have heard heavy drilling going on in other "off limits" floors and floor sections.
Heavy moving sounds, and heavy things being moved and suddenly thumping down on the floor.
In the week or two prior to 9/11, there is at least one witness that mentioned having to clean his office area every day because there would be a very fine dust all over the place. The dust appeared to coming from AC vents from higher floors.

I cant remember the rest..

I think the key to all of this are these "drills" that just happen to coincide with real events shortly after (i.e. London bombings)

Pre-9/11 WTC Evacuation Drills
Ben Fountain, 42, a financial analyst with Fireman's Fund, was coming out of the Chambers Street Station, headed for his office on the 47th floor of the south tower.
"How could they let this happen? They knew this building was a target. Over the past few weeks we'd been evacuated a number of times, which is unusual. I think they had an inkling something was going on."

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

9/11 Security
Courtesy of Marvin Bush

The company defines itself as a "single-source" provider of "end-to-end" security services, including everything from diagnosis of existing systems to hiring subcontractors to installing video and electronic equipment.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

All 9/11 Airports Serviced by One Israeli Owned Company

whatreallyhappened.com...

and on, and on.......

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Unplugged]

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here's a simple, pretty much undebunkable answer.

Through your intelligence 'network' arrange for a high profile 'asset' to plan and finance the operation. By 'the operation', I mean the hijacking and crashing of four aircraft only.

In this scenario, I do not need to argue that the towers were CD'd; or that the Pentagon was struck by a missile; or the Flight 93 was shot down. I can accept (although I do struggle to) that all these things and more happened as per the 'official' version.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
you're missing the point. It would take thousands of people to be in the cover up and the staging.

the conspiracy claims, basically, that the gov't staged the attacks. The staging would require a lot more people, and they all would have to stay silent, and they would all have to do it in support of the oil companies, halliburton, and GWB

They would know they were murdering thousands of americans, and instigating a war, so cheney and bush get richer

huh ?

NORAD and ther FAA ould have to comply, how many people is that right there ?

How many people planted the explosives at the WTC ?

How many brought in fake airplane parts to the pentagon ?

How many people were involved in the missile launch ?

How many were involved in shooting down flight #93, and faking all the calls ?

How many people at the pentagon saw missile fragments, but kept quiet ?

Who set up the remote control in the JETS ?

Who killed all the crew and passengers of fligh#77, and buried them ?

How many people were involved in bribing or threatening all of the worlds engineers into never challenging the official story in a peer reviewed scientific journal ?

really, what is more likely, the OBL caliphate scenario, or the staging and cover up scenario ?

OBL wanted to provoke the US into an enraged nuclear response, so they could take advantage of the ensuing regional instability and take out Israel, and install OBL as caliphate, and use saudi arabia's oil and pakistans nukes to become a global superpower.

So they trained 20 men to fly planes into buildings, and hoped it would go down like they thought it would

[edit on 10-11-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you're missing the point. It would take thousands of people to be in the cover up and the staging.

Please show evidence of the thousands of people needed. Do you notice that special ops teams are small in number, they do not require lots of people to stage or cover up thier missions.

Again do you know how government classified projects work? There are government projects in the works that take a large number of people but most of the people do not know what they are really working on or what the finished product will be.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
its only complex becuase its so long winded. truthfully if it was me id use the military assets already stationed in iraq to host a false suicide recruitment send them into the us with real documents and let them get to it ... minimum involvement maximum potential

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
its only complex becuase its so long winded.

Yes, i can never figure out whyh people think it would such a big complex deal to plan and pull off a 9/11.

We have special ops people that pull off big missions all the time.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

top topics

join