It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was watching the history channel..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think thtats all bull. Moses followed the route that God gave him to follow NOT some U.F.O.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Currently on the history channel people are searching for the person(s) who wrote the bible. Nobody knows to this day who, but it could of been some nut ball on shrooms jottin down a dream he had.

ME

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
I think thtats all bull. Moses followed the route that God gave him to follow NOT some U.F.O.

Actually, Moses followed the route that the 'cloud' with the 'LORD' God in it gave him to follow.

There are three different words used for clouds. Two of them describe rain clouds or clouds from smoke, the third describes something that comes from the Heavens that the angels and the LORD God ride in that also transport humans. That particular cloud also is said to show the LORD God, angels and man accending and descending in and out.

I have to go, but if you wish, I can post the actual words used and give you examples of them in context, and believe me, then they don't seem very much like 'clouds'.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If you really want to screw your head up within this subjest. I got two words for you. Zechariah Sitchin. Not that I believe him anymore. But you decide.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
From, www.ufoartwork.com

This is a renaissance illustration of a UFO sighting in Rome detailed in a book "Prodigiorum liber" by Roman historian Julio Obsequens - "Something like a sort of weapon, or missile, rose with a great noise from the earth and soared into the sky".

Wow, these are amazing finds.

The common saucer shape is seen through out the globe in history, thier must be something more to this picture.

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Uh oh, Do I sniff reptoids, creep little figures arent they!

The above photo is of a number of reptilian entities found in Iraq. They are dated at 5000-4500 BC. They are housed in the british museum.

So, after all these pictures and statues, we cannot rule out the fact that our decendents were observing some very odd phenomenom.

Deep

top topics

<< 1   >>

join