It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found this on rense: UFO sighting in Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

The sound of this object was so strange and so strong ! I took the picture behind the window's glass because I was so surprised and I don't even know how did I catch the object on the cam as it was that fast. I didn't want to loose it and I felt it is something so strange.

What do you guys think? Seems quite amazing.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
::pouts:: I'm beginning to think that I'll never see a UFO in the sky!

That's a really interesting sighting. I'd like some details about the sound it was making. I wonder if the other spots in the picture are from city lights or something?

I was filming the sky a couple of days ago (trails). After playing the tape we noticed a strange aircraft 'appear' in the sky. It was shiny at first but changed to black after passing, what appeared to be, a recently laid vertical trail. Perhaps it's a simple aircraft that I'm unable to identify, but its behavior certainly raises questions.

Thanks for sharing this link, mikromarius. By the way, what's up with the new name?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
looks like the adamski ufo to me i wonder if they can confirm the authenticity of the photo.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
::pouts:: I'm beginning to think that I'll never see a UFO in the sky!

That's a really interesting sighting. I'd like some details about the sound it was making. I wonder if the other spots in the picture are from city lights or something?

I was filming the sky a couple of days ago (trails). After playing the tape we noticed a strange aircraft 'appear' in the sky. It was shiny at first but changed to black after passing, what appeared to be, a recently laid vertical trail. Perhaps it's a simple aircraft that I'm unable to identify, but its behavior certainly raises questions.

Interresting story, Have you got some stills of the craft you saw? Or perhaps an mpeg? I have personally seen unexplainable lights in the sky, but never something I would call a UFO, except perhaps for two lights I saw when I was a kid, but they may have been reflections from car frontlights. But I have several friends who claim to have seen spectacular crafts up close. And I once worked with a guy who claimed both he and his mother had been abducted several times.

About the picture I posted from rense.com. I believe the lights below the UFO are stars or reflections in the glass between the web-camera and the outside sky. This may be a simple game with mirror effects and lighting, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for sharing this link, mikromarius. By the way, what's up with the new name?

Nah, it's just that someone seems to have hacked my mikromarius account. Either that or I am banned. The server doesn't recognise my mail address anymore. I made a new ID just to be able to post while William and the other guys looks at the problem.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
looks like the adamski ufo to me i wonder if they can confirm the authenticity of the photo.

Well it was made with a webcam through a glass window. Because it's a digital image without any negatives, I guess you can't proove one or the other. The fact that it is shot through a window, rises a couple of concerns, atleast in my mind. The disk may be the mirror reflection of an object which is thrown through the air inside, being lighted in such a way that it looks like it is on the outside.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

join