It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is profiting most from global warming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I was reading an article on MSN on “How Global Warming Can Cost You”. Now, whether or not global warming is real or not…it’s making prices of certain things (maybe everything) rise faster and faster.

As a home builder, I’m being affected by the new energy codes that they are coming up with left and right…some are complete B.S. Bottom line, it’s making my cost rise, which in turn I have to pass that along to the home owner. More money. More cost. I’m using this as one small example of how global warming is costing you. I can imagine the immense number of other ways this environmental controversy is going to cost the people of this world.

My question is if it’s costing us…who is profiting the most? (I know there’s not one simple answer) But, please give your opinion…Thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The presient people who knew that energy efficiency would be a growing issue in the future?

And that's not just to do with climate change, but limited costly resources in general. Thus, it's nothing to do with climate change that oil prices are increasing consistently (petrol at £1 a litre almost in the UK).

To conserve energy makes sense in numerous ways.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by melatonin]

join