It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thom Hartmann to Host 9/11 Truth Debate on Air America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
"On Thursday, November 8th, from 1 to 2 PM Eastern, popular progressive Air America host and author, Thom Hartmann, will host a debate between Kevin Ryan, 9/11 UL whistleblower and co-editor of the online "Journal of 911 Studies," and Michael Shermer, publisher of "Skeptic Magazine" and Executive Director of the Skeptics Society."

Here is the link.

I hope we can have a lively discussion of the debate.

Also, do you think these 2 individuals represent the best both sides have to offer?

This is long overdue!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I don't think Ryan has much to offer compared to others.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Personally I would like to hear David Ray Griffin debate. The only proof needed is the proof that there are unanswered questions, contradictions and deceptions which are worthy of a new investigation. I don't think James Meigs or Michael Shermer would have a chance!

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Michael Shermer Is a very experienced debater he also debated Fetzer as well. Debate is about being 'fast on your feet' as well as presentation.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Also, do you think these 2 individuals represent the best both sides have to offer?

No. Richard Gage AIA vs. Ryan Mackey.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Michael Shermer is a scumbag... At least from what I've seen of him on the subject of UFOs. The guy is a master of strawman arguments and resorts to raising his voice over other people to simply block their argument with empty words.
I already know what hes gonna say about the whole thing, just completely deny the whole thing and be loud and obnoxious.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here is the link for the program if you did not get a chance to listen.

I felt he could have focused more on the unanswered questions rather than getting bogged down in controlled demolition. However I still felt Ryan won the debate.

new topics

top topics

join