It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creatures and the Paranormal found in Earth's most remote area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Don't you think it's strange? Creatures of the Unknown seem to float from Earth's most remote area and They also seem to want to be part of Man. One by one, they appeared to us, Giant Squid, Zorse etc appeared to us, what do you think will be next?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure where you are going with this post, but these creatures are not " coming to find " us. Our technology is finding them. 30 years ago no marine biologist thought that there would be life at the bottom of the Marianas trench. Now we are discovering new types of life there, and we can thank our technology. Remember, humans have not been on this planet very long. In the next 10 years time i'm sure we will have a lot more things "floating" our way.

I look forward to the day when as a whole we will receive FULL disclosure. Hopefully I will still be alive then

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I know I'm not making this clear but I just got parts of this from travel and living. Gomen nasai I didn't make it clear enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
A few years ago scientists went to some island in the south asia region i think. they area of rainforests they went to were so remote that the animals were not even afriad to go up to the humans and made themselves well known. its amazing because if you in the woods and you see a deer, it runs away because it only knows humans are harm, but these animals have never experienced humans or harm, so they were very special, and we discovered like 25 new animals and species there. anyways, why i brought that up was becase i figured now would be a good time to ask if anyone knows when they might revisit it, because i knew they were supposed to go back but had never heard anything about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I completely agree with you.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
do you know what kind of animals and any other description?

join