It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fifth column?Humans who work for Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just came across this which i never heard of before abductees who physically vanish but who are secretley alive and well and working for aliens sharing information and such

an example-

even more alarming is a case investigated by Spanish researcher Manuel Carballal. According to the testimony of a number of witnesses, a young man who identified himself as Frederick Valentich, the Australian pilot who disappeared mysteriously in 1978, was alive and well in 1990 at Plaza del Charco, a seaport square on the island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands.

Displaying an Australian passport to prove his claim, Valentich told those with whom he spoke on several occasions that he now belonged to a group of humans who had been �recruited� by extraterrestrials. It is also worth noting that the supposed Valentich showed no signs of aging, and resembled the photos circulated around the time of his disappearance at the age of 20
Another

I will find more stories like this and post them has anyone encountered these type of stories where humans are supposidly recruited by aliens

cheers

Graham

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
wow maybe they also have amelia earhart and elvis somewhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
LOL Hey you never know

Graham

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting post, Graham, do you have any links?

regards
flc

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All i could find so far was the articles on here From which i got the original story

www.ufoevidence.org...

i will try and track down more cases

Graham

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Graham]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Very strange. I would assume that the aliens they are working with are either benevolent or else slave-drivers. Like my sig says, keep it going, Graham.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
LOL Will do it would be my luck to come across it aswell

Graham

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It would be sad if Earths goverments knew about this.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Found these

www.title14.com...

www.cassiopaea.org...

www.davidicke.net...

www.geocities.com...

It's not a "new" concept, has been around for a while, even was used in the series V

www.top-selling-dvds.com...

It would be the logical and most efficient way for them to invade us, or control us. And as in a previous thread,
We are a very young race , in terms of the Universe.
Even if there is just 5 other alien races, chances are they would be so much older than us, and have technology we could not even begin to grasp, therefore allowing them to infiltrate as they please.

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Fred Valentich incident is fairly well known. I've read this report about him showing back up before, but really there isn't much corroborative evidence for this. Just this report. I would think his family would have come forward with more info had this been true. As it is, I don't think there is any proof to his return. Though I do think a UFO killed him or abducted him.

It could be true, and I imagine if it was, media suppression on the man being alive and well would be very strong. It would be very hard to explain away a guy gone for over a decade as the result of an alleged UFO event only to come back and say he's part of an ET organization and looking like he hasn't aged. Though 11 or 12 years certainly wouldn't cause much effects of aging, especially for somebody who disappeared at such a young age.

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
How do I get a gig like this? HotAlienJobs.com?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Valentich's Disapearance..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join