It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to investigate the 3 Coordinates from the Dulce Book Chap. 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm sure just about everyone here has read The Dulce Book. If you have then your aware of the coordinates mentioned in Chap. 7 which are the locations of Alien EGM outposts. (most in Nevada) I've been lurking this site for while and I've never seen anyone mention about visiting or planning to visit these sites.

I'm planning a trip in January 08 (I live in SC) to visit 2 of the Nevada sites, so I'm wondering has anyone here ever attempting to visit the coordinates in the Dulce Book. Or have they already been proving to be fakes?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Good luck. Take some pictures or footage of anything you find to be strange.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sounds cool, yah. Don't forget the camera, and bullet-proof vest.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Bullet-proof vest? Really? I thought the consensus was that the government didn't have any security around Dulce.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Actually, I was half-joking.
But the fact remains, if you find anything, you can't dismiss the risk of ending up being fired upon by government agents. I certainly would never go up there at all. (Then again, I'm a gutless worm when it comes to aliens.
)

By the way, if I'm not mistaken, you need some sort of permit from the sheriff in Dulce (city) to go to the Archuleta Mesa, since it's Indian territory, I believe. But that's a different matter.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Actually the coordinates are all on public remote areas in Nevada. I google earthed them =). The one I'm going to first is close to Nelson, Nevada. I'll give the Coordinates to the Three main ones. I'm going to visit the two in Nevada.
This is from The Dulce Book Chap. 7.

"One will also find that each corner of their triangle is at the base of a mountain. At each location you will find several entrances to underground systems. Do not attempt to enter, unless you wish to become liquid protein. You may however harass the EBEs' two other corners by placing a large magnet on the vaults... [placing a magnet on the other two entrances at each location will not affect anything]. This temporarily interrupts their communications with Deep Springs until a collaborator team comes out to see what is going on. If you place a large magnet on this entrance [it has a large computer near the surface, you can hear it], it will affect an immediate interruption. So, you can take it off in a short time [1 hr] and take it with you. They will still have to come and reset the system. If you plant magnets [camouflaged like rocks] around these entrances, the EBEs won't come out & the sell outs won't be able to find them. The EBEs are also allergic to high concentrations of sugar (and apparently other substances with a 'left hand atomic spin', it has been claimed. - Branton). You will find that at two locations I have poured sugar around their exits. Always wear magnets near these locations, they interrupt the EBEs' sense of direction [due to an internal compass much like those found in migrating birds] similar to our loss of balance when our ear drum is affected.

"Please wait until I have returned, if you have an airplane, I would like to take aerial photos, we can photograph them together.

Yellowfruit also provided coordinates for the Electro-magnetic Triangles he referred to in his letter. These include: N 37 22 30 - E 117 58 0; N 38 21 0 - E 115 35 0; N 35 39 0 - E 114 51 0; also Yucca Lake: N 37 0 30 - E 116 7 0.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Oh, well, it sounds like a good idea then, since it's public territory. I'd still bring a guitar case full of guns with me just in case.
Then again, if thecoordinates are marked in this book I'd think more people than just Branton would have been there by now.

Just a thought - if magnets knock off the aliens' sense of direction, then couldn't they be used to protect us from alien abductions? And maybe help us kick their rearsides?
(something we apparently failed miserably with in the Dulce war)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
oh, I'll be packin my .45 and maybe the ak, so I'm not going to be bitch boyed. =)

as for other people knowing and visiting the coordinates, thats something I don't understand either. I've tried googling to learn more info, but to no avail. Plus I've never heard anyone here talk about them. Which is wierd with all the talk about the Dulce bace. I mean investigating these coordinates will pretty much prove or disprove The Dulce Book. Therefore proving/disproving Dulce.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, be sure to let us all know what you find there, and once again (not to insult your memory, but it can't be said to often, ya know), don't forget to bring a camera.

Gawd, I wish I lived in Nevada.

A sidenote I just came to think about is, I don't know what the law says in the US about guns, so just be careful about that... Don't give 'em a pretext to book you a room in the State Prison.

new topics

top topics

join