It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked People Around My House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
For the past couple years. I think I was 18-19 when it started, I have seen these cloaked people around my home. Some of them wear gray cloaks and others are black. They are not muslim. The cloaks are like the Harry Potter cloaks to be blunt. Only I've seen them in the summer too and today even though it's not Halloween yet and this was a tall man. It started with this big woman who were one and now other people are too. I think they seem to frequent night more. The sightings are scarce and no one else has seen them which isn't that odd since I only see one like twice a year. I told my brother about one I saw and he decided to chase after the person or whatever it was (At this point I'd have to say a person lol). The cloaked guy or girl couldn't have gone more than 20-30 feet ahead when I called on him. It rounded a bend that is open and then my brother said it dissapeared. I know my area has paranormal history. Is this type of thing uncommon?

[edit on 24-10-2007 by JackLost]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Lol, back to the medical center for you.. I suspect your post may be deleted

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have cloaked bunnies about my house. My dogs attempt to catch them, but when they shroud themselves with there majic cloaks they disappear. Infuriating them to no end. It takes many scooby snacks to calm them. Stupid cloaked bunnies.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
LOL "They are not Muslim".
Yeah I hope not, notice any dynamite belts? lol just messing with ya.

As for those cloaked bunnies and your dogs, I have to deal with pyschotic squirrels. They like to come up near the door doing little dances and waving acorns everywhere. Fortunately for them my dog is restrained behind bulletproof glass. When out walking however, the dog goes into search and destroy mode, but fortunately my dog retains a kevlar bungee chord preventing a possible squirrel massacre. If the dog ever gets loose, God forbid, it will be like Godzilla running through downtown Tokyo at Rush Hour.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ok, back on topic, sounds to me like a case of the shadow people, but I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I agree with Opilisum, except normally they are just all black shapes. Maybe you should find some info on the surrounding lands; it could also be cult activity.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I often see cloaked giraffes and flying cloaked horses in my backyard. It's okay.

Wig

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Can we have more detail on what you mean by cloaked? Do you mean people wearing a big cloak like Dracula wore? Or do you mean clingon/star trek kind of cloaking device?

Or do you mean a mixture of the two like HarryPotter, when he wears the cloak he goes invisible? And how do you know it is a cloak? What do you see them doing before cloaking, are there any actions they do to go invisible?

Whay di you see them and think they are any different to anyone else? What is odd about them before they cloak?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There are no shadow people, or cloaked people at your house. If there are, Ill send the deadly assassin in my sig, to kill them for you.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
My advice:

Have a camera or cellfone with built in camera ready at your disposal and take either a few pics or a short video which is very easy with even a basic cellfone nowadays the next time they appear and post it on here and I'm sure your claims will then be taken as seriously as you hope and I'm sure someone can offer you some advice.

regards

pm.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
In what general area are you located?

Have you examined your neck lately?

Could be vampires you are seeing.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Please don't feed the troll anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
ROFL troll feeding is what we do best here. They like chicken gizzards the bestest.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackLost
The sightings are scarce and no one else has seen them which isn't that odd since I only see one like twice a year.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by JackLost]

You only see one twice a year? How is this odd to you? Once every two years??? Did the thought cross your mind that some people prefer to wear long coats and a hood?

Lay of the pipe, no offense, but you seem a little too paranoid.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Agent 19, thanks alot, I have to go to ER now for a busted gut. Your wit has rendered me incapacitated. I'll send you the bill. Funny as h$$$.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Come on now, be nice. NO need to scare the poor guy off of ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dznetworks
Come on now, be nice. NO need to scare the poor guy off of ATS.

I'm not trying to scare him off of ATS. But he stated that he sees these "figures" once ever two years and, he only sees one.

If I walked by him wearing my usually black long coat and a black toque he'd probably have a panic attack.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Believe me, I WAS being nice and restrained. This coming from one who had a shadow critter at his back door in 2003, chased down basement steps by my lab that lurched into 'nothingness'. It's a case by case basis. I can sniff out a troll a mile away. And if he/she is for real, my apologies.

Wig

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think 90% of the replies in this thread are disgusting. ATS is supposed to be where people can be open and honest about what they claim to have seen or experienced, and in return get some well reasoned argument, analysis and generally speaking HELP. Most of the replies here have just basically said to this guy "get lost, you're lying" which is not what I consider to be what ATS is meant to be.

You know if this is the sort of "help and analysis" you intend to offer to people then I think you are in the wrong forum.

[edit on 28/10/2007 by Wig]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You say only twice a year? Is it the same time each year or just random?

Is it possible there is a secret society or coven or something that meet near you? Are the cloaks something like they would wear? Is there a theatre or monastary or college/university?

Shadowpeople did spring to mind as they have the habit of disappearing (or so I have read).

I think it is a good idea to have a cell phone or something like that on you so that you can take a picture. It has been known for people to make things up so a photo would probably get a better response.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join