It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plea to some...you'll know who you are...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
maybe the gov will learn from 9/11 and put sensors on our buildings and our planes and have an overide system so we dont have planes or other flying craft able to crash into buildings. just a lil more technology and we wont have to worry about this conspiracy #. the latest conspiracy i heard was that AL QUEDA might behind the California fires. now im from san diego and i know for a fact that half of these fires are arson but its done by our own people. one of the fires was caused by 2 teenagers the one in Tecate and one other dude (48yr old guy-probably x-firefighter or looney) was caught in san bernadino settin fires. my point is the goddamn media is so quik to make bull$hit assumptions. their the ones (along with micheal moore) gettin all these conspiracys going. its a #!n media circus.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Everything was sure real enough to me. As I have posted before, and I guess I will post again. I was working that day, but had left my office for a breakfast run. I worked 3 blocks from the trade center, end usually went to the same vendor at the base of the towers 3 or 4 times a week to get an agg sandwich. Despite what everyone else says, there WERE VENDORS AT THE BASE OF THE TOWERS THAT DAY. I guess they did not get the memo to stay home.

I was sitting near by that morning, as it was just about the most perfect day of the summer. Gorgeous, about 75 degrees, not a cloud in the sky. I di dnot see the 1st impact, but heard it. Looked up and saw the hole in the building and the fire. I walked around the grounds until I realized what had happend. I began heading to the ferry area, when we heard the second plane's engines. We could see the plan in between buildings. I did not see the actual impact, but saw the approach and the fireball. PLANES were definitley used. Forget the hologram theory, it just won't "fly" with me.

I am getting tired of this, and have had my run ins already with Mr. Lear about this. He just tells me there is no way I saw what I think I saw. It sis not happen that way. Sorry, Mr. Lear, you were not there. You did not see the people jump from those buildings, nor did you hear the muffled thump they made when they hit the ground about 100 yards away.

You people can say what you want about the attack, but I was there. Can anyone else say that? I hve my own theory about the bringind down of the buildings, but that is completely seperate from the attack. It was planes, it was not the US government. For my theory on what actually brought the buildings down, please see my post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My opinion might open a few eyes.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Okay I've had a look, and though I'll will say that your idea is more convincing than holographic planes, I doubt that it's true. For one thing, controlled demolition (to the best of my knowledge) is a pretty precise science and I don't think it would be possible to go into the burning towers and set explosives up, especially without anyone knowing. Also if they did actually do that, then that would open up ANOTHER conspiracy: that the US murdered those still alive (Americans AND foreign nationals) in the towers by deliberately bringing them down! Whether or not they would have died regardless would be surely irrelevant...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well I have looked at the hologram theory and for me it doesn't make sense based on the fact that there was an anomaly on the bottom of the plane and most people who got a good look at the planes, all said they were military.

Here is a link, sorry I did not read much on the website, it is the pic I was after. Basically in my view if it was a hologram the plane would have been more convincing and there would have been no anomaly.
911review.org...

I also know that many planes can be programmed via installed softwate to be flown by remote control, this was done many years ago to stop hi-jacking of planes, the controls could be taken over when there was a hi-jacking. Here is an article about this, notice the date, of the article, 9/12/01

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have read an interesting theory about the 9/11 act. The Israeli Mossad had an agent(informer) that was working with the Saudi hijackers. The Israeli embassy had contacted VP Cheney and relayed to him that the terror threat was real and that it was to happen soon. The targets were to be the towers, the pentagon and the congress building. Cheney in turn conveyed the info to the POTUS and it was decided to let the hijackers to complete the mission. This decision was made in order to get the support of the American people to go to war in Iraq. The Israeli's would get rid of a Gulf foe in Saddam and the VP would make out like a bandit with all of his war machine contracts and POTUS would make his money from the Iraqi oil fields. The Israeli's gave the WTC building plans to the hijackers, and had people go in the WTC, disguised as workers, and set small thermite bombs to the structures in the ceiling of ten floors. An area they believed would be hit by the airliners. The thermite bombs were attached to the floor supports for ten floors and were heat activated. When the heat got to a certain level the thermite would go off and cut the floor supports for that floor.
The pentagon was hit in an area that was under reconstruction and had little impact on the military personal. This was because the Mossad agent had instructed the hijackers that the area under construction was full of the top military brass. Everyone knows what happened to the last plane.tbrnews.org...go to the archives and read Oct 22 post

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sotp

Who said anything baout going into burning building. I said they were in place long before the event ever happened. They were constructing "new areas" from the day after the 1993 attack.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Oops sorry I didn't see that for some reason! However, I still doubt it. It would be immensely foolish to place explosives in a building on the off chance you may one day have to use them. What if there was an accident and some or all of the explosives went off accidentally? I suppose they would blame Al Qaeda or find a patsy like Timothy McVeigh. I know they may have been scared after the first attack on the WTC that there would be others, but come on! Don't you think that would be an extreme over re-action? How many buildings have been bombed the world over by terrorists? The IRA used to bomb places in England left right and centre and I don't remember any of those buildings needing to be demolished.

Also, there was a video kicking around (sorry I can't find a link but I did see it on ATS a while back) where the architect who designed the towers (I'm sure it was) talks about how they were designed to withstand the impact of a jet airliner - years before 9/11. So I doubt that the first attack would have worried them as much as you may think.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

Why wouldn't it? Did the architects say they could withstand a jet liner filled with explosives? Thre are so many variables the original architects did not take into consideration to blindly say the buildings were safe.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Did I miss something? I've never read anywhere that the planes were "full of explosives!" Jet fuel, yes, but not explosives! And I'm sure when the architects were designing a building resistant to plane impact they would have taken that into consideration.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

I was not saying you did. You generalized and said they would withstand a jetliner's impact. I was asking you if they ever "thought" to consider a jetliner full of explosives. I was not accusing you of anything. I am saying, did they consider all options? Whats to say the impact of the first airliner contribute to the weakening of the second building. Whats then to say that the collapse of the second impacted building, contribute to the collapse of the first building?

Variables.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

How would I know exactly what the WTC designers were thinking? I can only inform you of what I have have seen. Anyway, this is kinda getting off the point don't you think? I'm sorry I don't agree with your opinion about when the explosives may have been placed. You seem to be taking it all a bit personally (just the feeling I'm getting from your posts, I could be wrong). No slight was intended, I assure you. Hey, at least we agree that there actually may have been explosives!

[edit on 29/10/07 by sotp]

[edit on 29/10/07 by sotp]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I just joined tonight and this is my second post; the first was at another thread.

I'm wondering what people generally think of this fact. I, by sheer circumstance, happen to know someone I'll call Mr. X who is the principal owner of a small fleet of charter jets. He is a major - and I mean major - contributor to the Republican Party. His pilots train at the same school as did Mohammed Atta, who is known to have been in Sarasota on September 7 and possibly another day or two after that.

Mr. X lives at Longboat Key, Florida, right next to Sarasota and right down the street - Gulf of Mexico Drive - from the resort where President Bush stayed on the evening of September 10, 2001. In fact. Mr. X even, at one time, owned a small part of the resort in which Bush stayed. The next morning, Bush went jogging on a golf course owned by Mr X.

My questions is... How likely is it that one and the same person could conceivably have met with Mohammed Atta on, say, September 8 and, two days later, have dined with President Bush at the Colony where Bush was raising money? As a top RNC contributor, Mr. X surly would have been invited to attend. Whether he did or not, I don't know.

While there may be a number of people in the United States for whom it could be true - i.e., that they could have met Atta two days before meeting Bush - strictly speaking, how many of them might live in Sarasota and have this opportunity just hours before the planes smashed into the towers?

It seems to me - and maybe I don't have the math right - that there can't be too many people who could have had a plausible reason to have met Atta on 9/8 and then Bush on 9/10. And all this in Mr. X's own backyard, so to speak, and just hours before the attack.

Incidentally, the town in which Mr. X has his jet business located is just a few miles from where lived one of the victims of the anthrax attack of 2001. But I'm sure that's just coincidence.

I would really appreciate some honest response to this. I would like to know - objectively - what the odds might be.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join