It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughts about CNN Planet in Peril

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was waiting for this documentary for a long time and at least the first part was kind of dissapointing, it seem to me they took a lot of shots at China, it surprise though the openess in which the Chinese goverment allowed this camera group to run up and down the country, I thought that China was not like that.

Anyways I dont think it cover anything new, and it really did not show me anything helpful, I dont know may was just me.

Edit to add: BTW I dont know if this is the right forum for this, so feel free to move it.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Bunch]

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I didn't watch it, precisely because I thought it would be the same stuff you hear about in the news every day.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Very much indeed along the same lines, I'm still going to watch tomorrow because it looks that the good part is coming, hopefully they deliver.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So is it doomsday mongering like all the rest of it, or what?

I don't have TV, so I hope it pops up on the web in nice format.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not even, they just have a lot of segments dealing with small issues, I dont know how else to explain it, the correlation that their are trying to make with what they are presenting to what they are trying to get people attention to is minimal as best.

top topics

join