It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ok so IF 9/11 really was an inside job...

Who flew the planes into the towers?...apparently about half of the suspected terrorists are alive

How could a demolition crew place bombs throughout the buildings, and not ONE person notice anything suspicious?

Why would the NWO / Bush / whoever is behind this want to do this? I'm still not understanding the "3 stages" of the NWO

Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm just trying to understand both sides of the story.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Take a look at the video "911 Mysteries". I'm not a real advocate for it particularly except that it is a quick way to bring a newbie up to speed on the 911 truth point of view. People quibble one way or another about the movie but it covers most of the main points you raise.

Some truthers believe the planes were remote controlled. Quite a few people noticed odd goings-on at the towers prior to 911, strange construction noises, people laying cable, odd power outages, etc. The general idea is they did it because they wanted to get the American people, who are basically couch potatoes, off their butts and invading the middle east so they could steal all the oil. I'm giving you the cartoon version, but that's just to summarize.

new topics

join