It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one can get into area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I saw the same show quicksilver I was pretty cool. I loved what JANET stood for( Just Another Non Existent Terminal )
at least they have a sense of humour

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
dear whoever you are, i have look at area 51 on google earth and it seems possible to enter because the roads have no security or people however i belive they have sensors but if your in a car they could just think you work there...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
one person who i can;t remember posted about him seein black helo's flying around his town at nite

They've flown around my area alot, in So.calif the last few years. They're Customs helo's, black and mysterious, out of March ARB, in Moreno Valley, Ca.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My question is why you guys are ressurecting a thread that began 4 years ago and died 2 years ago? Everything about this has been laid to rest, died from burn out or is still bouncing around as sidelines of current threads.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruizer
My question is why you guys are ressurecting a thread that began 4 years ago and died 2 years ago? Everything about this has been laid to rest, died from burn out or is still bouncing around as sidelines of current threads.

It came from the future to resurrect the past(thread)...................

Behold! The lean, mean, cheese eating, spyer pleasing machine:

www.infowars.com...

This remote controlled robotic mouse can not only come back with video of captured aliens, but even hook you up with some "aged cheese".

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ilovepizza

that is what i was thinking aswell

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
No one can get into Area 51.............Ok, so what about the employees?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If you follow Area 51 news at all, you know that the Janet airlines transport almost all of the workers to Area 51 on a daily basis, although some of them choose to go by bus! If you watch any documentaries on Area 51 you will eventually come across some where they film the Janet planes as well as the buses going back and forth. I did see one show where they actually followed an Area 51 worker home from the Janet parking lot, and then attempted to talk to him about Area 51, needless to say, he slammed the door in their faces!

The bottom line is, the people that work there (everyone from active duty military, to civilian defense contractors) are all sworn to secrecy, and are not going to talk. If they did, there would be so much disinformation put out to cover it up you would never get to the truth. I do believe that someone (or something, I have had my own ideas...) could get in, but if it were a person they would never make it to really see anything at all. Now, if we are talking about something other than a person, I believe that it is possible. The question is.......who will have the guts to give it a shot?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Area 51 is really not that hard to get into.....

You just have to pass the motion sensors

Heavily armed guards

More motion sensors

Security checkpoints

Even more heavily armed guards

Cameras

More sensors

Guards

Electronically coded rotating kepad with badge swipe and biometrics.

The guard on the other side of the door.

Security Cameras

Employees

Should I continue???

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join