It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANWO - Militia Against New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Reqruitment starting now.

We will be like Blackwaters, except we are funded with our own money. LOL. And work for no one but the MANWO.

So many of us have guns, and GREAT GUNS I might add. Browsing through people's gunsaves, I see more than enough firepower.

A decent group of 20,000 to 100,000 privately funded, highly trained soldiers might be quite formidable in any government's minds.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
lmao is the NWO working with the gay aliens that are slowing colonizing our planet?

count me out man

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
nice idea, although a few laser guided bombs would put a end to that real quick

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why not just hold your meetings at a local prison, thats where you would be when the government declares you a terrorist group.

If you want to fight the NWO, form groups that inform others, if some on there own want to build shelters, that's fine, but don't even think about militarizing the group. Keep it small decentralized, you will have FBI people come in, stand up and say something illegal, then all the people that agree will be tagged and bagged.

Stick to openness and honesty, speaking your mind to friends and family. Information is the power they use, learn the quiet weapons they use on you (see sig) and defeat them in your community.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yea.. your not going to last long with a name like that.. They'll easily be able to throw you into jail

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
hopefully, by throwing the members in jail it will wake the other 20 million gun owners up and then the NWO will have a real mess to deal with. Of course that could be what they want so they can start implementing population control. It would be an excuse for killing every gun owner in America.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
BAM BAM BAM BAM Banned!

Kids, this is the best example of how to get booted from ATS in a heartbeat that I have EVER seen!

Wow!

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In Italy there are no militia, few pararamilitary groops (sunday soldiers)
we are like sheep....there is the government and the mafia are armed
if you defend your home and your family killing a person you got to jail...
thanks to the stupids laws...
you can buy weapons but you not carry them without a document
hunting is more expensive and you cannot buy a rifle (semiauto)or a carabine with more than 5 rounds for a clip.....
thats it...bye from Italy!!
please when the NWO started please come in Italy and give to ours more
firearms to help defeat the NWO!!!!

new topics

top topics

join