It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the layout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
me and my friend are conspirasy thearoist. we are very interested in area 51. i have studied the layout of ariea 51 in the best ways i know how.
useing the internet of coarse! from what i can gather there are some cracks in the governments wall of "inpenetubile sucurity" i have done all i can to find holes now i need your help to crack area 51 wide open plz help us.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeahhhhhh, good luck with that.

Please let all of us here at ATS know how it goes.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
lets see the images ... and even if they are cracks how does that get you past the motion cameras and other sercurity setups they have?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Not going to happen but if you could somehow get in, well...that would be the easy part actually. The hard part would be what to do once you got in and then got caught, which you will.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

Obviously this is not serious because if it were you would not be posting your intent here that could be traced by anybody that really wanted to. If you were serious, or shall I say, if you had a serious possibility of getting in...well you would be a lot smarter than leaving a trail anywhere to incriminate yourself to planned, highly illegal activities against the federal government. C'mon, take a moment to think before you act.

Point is, are you really willing to be shot and/or killed for a publicity stunt?? And, do you know or have any idea what you expect to achieve in this stunt??

Peace, just looking out for you....Mondo

(And yeah, as a former military guy, they can do that..it's called a national security breach, and use of deadly force is acceptable)

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Remote surveillance is your only real option. There's a handful of telephoto shots of A51 out there and some satellite imagery as well, some of it with pretty good analysis. Google around on that, maybe even do some of your own remote surveillance from a distance. I can't in good conscience recommend anything else, as it will probably get you arrested or worse.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
you should do it dont listen to these other people, they dont know what they are talking about. this is the best idea ive ever heard of. think of the stories you will be able to tell the grand kids.

ok now on a serious note. ive been looking into remote control helos and planes now a days you can buy some pretty high tech cams for them. maybe you should start there and see where it goes. cause i really dont think youre ready for the repercussions of the actions you claim you want to make.

lets say this "good idea" of yours works, then what? you go public and you go to jail. really how old are you? cause most people my age and older have a little more sence than that..

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by the scout

there are some cracks in the governments wall of "inpenetubile sucurity"

Cracks in whaaaaa ???

Was that supplied by the Greys,
or reptilians ?

Confused,
Lex

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i guess this guy changed his mind dosent look like hes been on here much since this post. oh well. or maybe he got locked up for doing one of the stupidest plans ive ever heard of.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You know, a guy that has a little technical knowledge of certain things can tell much from a satellite photo.

If a person was to look a sat photo and just look at the sewage lagoons and figure acreage, a population load can be determined. These are non-discharging lagoons in a desert climate, for those of you who have some ambition. Water towers can also be looked at and with a little searching, a fire reserve can be figured out, and then you kind of know how much water is being used.

At casual glance, fuel tanks can be looked at. Take into account how many gallons of gas goes into what planes are usually there and then you have an idea of how many planes, or flights, the base can handle.

Just a few random thoughts...

top topics

join