It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raped His 8-year-old Son 'In His Sleep' - Free To Go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A 38-year-old man in Sundsvall, Sweden, raped his 8-year-old son. He even admitted doing it, but claimed he was sleeping at the time. According to the Swedish law, no one can be held responsible for what they do while they're asleep. He was free to go...

Man cleared of raping son in his sleep

A man has been found not guilty of raping his son, despite his admitting having sex with him. The man claimed he was sleeping at the time and thought he was having sex with his partner in an erotic dream.

[---]

If the man was not aware of his actions, he cannot be judged to have acted with intent the court said

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

No wonder some people take the law into their own hands... :shk:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
if i shot him in my sleep..would i go to jail?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

Probably not. I've heard about another case in Sweden. Two guys killed someone during a burglary. The court knew 100% for sure that one of them killed the victim, but not which one. They both blamed each other for making the final kill, and the court couldn't prove which one did it. I believe they were both convicted for burglary, or something like that. None of them were held responsible for the murder. That's "justice" in Sweden...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

that is insane they both should have been prosecuted for murder.
isnt sweden like extremely liberal?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I don't remember the details of that story with the burglars. Only what I've mentioned here. They blamed each other and they got away with murder. Maybe someone from Sweden remember that particular case and know some more details?

They are very liberal in Sweden. That's why Saddam Hussein wanted to go to Sweden, and some of Saddam's family is there now. He would be safe there. Maybe even Osama Bin Laden is hiding there (unless he's hiding in Chitral, Pakistan)? He would be safe in Sweden too, and he's been visiting Sweden before (there's a picture of him in Sweden in his youth somewhere on the net. Google "Bin Laden" and "Sweden", and I'm sure you'll find it). They don't have death penalty there and they won't extradite people who is at risk getting a death sentence elsewhere. I'm against death penalty myself, btw...

[edit on 2007/10/11 by Hellmutt]

new topics

top topics

join