It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my findings and other stuff

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Originally posted by Chronic
i belive that dem aliens are real cause iv acciured secret documents on them but my dam computer crashed and i lost them. i dont think ull belive me though

If it just crashed, you still should be able to get the file off the hard drive. Am I right or wrong?

Even if the HD was wiped out, there are PLENTY of free undeleter programs. Also, even if it's physically damaged, the info can be extracted by professionals at your local computer shop. If they were real secret govt documents, you'd go through the trouble of recovering them... but I'm gonna go with "they probably weren't that good nor did they probably matter much to you" ..

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well Chronic, there have been many passing through here with documented proof that they couldn't find or were afraid to post because the government would turn their socks inside out or something equally terrible. I hope you do get it back, because I'd like to see it.
You might have the proof that everyone is waiting for.

BG

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
I woke up to this today.....

Don't you hate it when you wake up and your family is in the room? I know it bothers me...

Only when they are naked

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Iv ben readen threw sum of these posts most of u guys seem to think that all these things ur reading on this site is true im not saying i dont belive anything on this site but how do u guys know that the ppl who made this site are telling the truth? they could just be sum nerds makin **** up with ther little fantasies

Ya gotta admit, THIS site isn't saying ANYTHING. The site doesn't really say it, it is the visitors to the site.. it's like asking "Is the internet telling the truth". There's so many different people posting so many different opinions and perspectives on SO MANY different topics, that this question becomes irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
my comp was infected and it was taken in to get fixed 120 bucks and those classified documents[ it was about roswell ] did matter to me wen i first got them from my friend but then i just forgot about it and kept it in my documents and i left it ther .

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You know, you more than likely could get the documents you lost again at: majesticdocuments.com

I seriously doubt you had anything more than what is already available and what we already know about.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

my comp was infected and it was taken in to get fixed 120 bucks and those classified documents[ it was about roswell ] did matter to me wen i first got them from my friend but then i just forgot about it and kept it in my documents and i left it ther .

Ok so far you said they were of Majestic 12, then Area 51 now roswell.
Which is it??

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
dont even say that man these were roswell documents from the 1950's and someone took pictures of these documents from a book with a camera i dont think this web site has this stuff i willl try 2 get it bak 2morow from my friend if he still has it

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i just found a section on the site realating to roswell and area 51 if i got my roswell documents back i could compare both of these and see if they are diffrent in any way.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Heres some reading:-->Majestic

Roswell is in New Mexico
Area 51 is in Nevada

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
dam thats sum good s h i t i really need 2 get my roswell documents bak now if i cant im gonna be so pist off

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

dont even say that man these were roswell documents from the 1950's and someone took pictures of these documents from a book with a camera i dont think this web site has this stuff i willl try 2 get it bak 2morow from my friend if he still has it

You are either going to be rich or you are going to tell us stuff we have known for years.
You will be amazed at what we have already seen.
Click on search then enter words like roswell and aliens. Do some reading.

BG

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i dont think im gonna get it bak DAMMIITTT

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
beer googles wat is ur hotmail ??/

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
can always use U2U, that's why they have it!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Chronic...hmm yep I can smell the marijuana on your keystrokes even.

This was the best bunch of nonsense yet to be put on a Happy Meal. Sorry gotta go, got better things to do like breathing and rational thinking.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i dont giv a f u ck wat u think dum a sss i had roswell documents i dont care if u dont belive me or think im crazy all i know is i had em then my comp crahsed and they were gone. so go talk ur # somewere else biacch

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i know i got bad spelling and i was swearing and it was filterd out beer war is ur hotmail?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
Chronic...hmm yep I can smell the marijuana on your keystrokes even.

This was the best bunch of nonsense yet to be put on a Happy Meal. Sorry gotta go, got better things to do like breathing and rational thinking.

I was going to say something alluding to that fact

<< 1    3  4 >>

join