It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The No Planes Religion now has a living Messiah Christ (David Shayler)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
yes i learnt this a few weeks back, shocking. He has lost so much weight too I wonder if he is on drugs or perhaps someone is drugging him, or he has stopped drugs and gone nuts as a result! Perhaps has lost the plot completely which in my opinion which would be very sad indeed or its a diliberate act? Perhaps to get people thinking he is a looney on purpose. But he plays it well if he is! I have seen it happen to people before and it has been drug related. One guy i met at this church was a complete born again Christian and insisted he 'saw God one day', he was heavily on drugs and just came out of it in a religious like experience.

Drugs can give euphoric and even spiritual/religious like experiences (hallucinogenics like '___', Marijuana) and can give one a extreme delusions of grandeur (stimulants like Cocaine, ecstasy, Amphetamine). It seems like he has been given a cocktail of all these things. I bet a dope test would reveal a thing or two

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Insolubrious]

how the hell did you come to the conclusion cannabis is a "hallucinogenic"??? You don'y have a clue mate, and people like you give cannabis a bad name

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
WOW, isn't that something, I never heard of this fellow, but I have heard of the other messiah, David Icke,

What makes me wonder is why people are so anxious to accept the no plane theory so readily.
And what is in the mind of the authors of conspiracy theories, like the Davids.

They will go to any Lenghts to prove their theory no matter how bizarre

It seems once they get a following they need for the myth to take on a higher dimension, is it a power trip?
meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a
A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

I think it is dangerous propaganda, that in the long run pits one man, or one nation against another based on falsehoods, not unlike the hateful lies told about the Jews, and we all know how that ended.

Take reptilian aliens and RH negative blood types, Icke says anyone with RH negative blood types is of reptilian aliens ancestry, could this sort of thinking ever become mainstream enough to take on a life of it's own and cause another genocide?

Speaking of genocide, someone asked for quotes,

Shayler says: "There is a Zionist conspiracy; that's a fact. And they were behind 9/11."

[edit on 013131p://bThursday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Well skunk

of course I do. I smoke cannabis but it's been used in religious experiences for years. Oh and magic mushrooms..." And makes you hallucinate?

"Yes, if you're not used to it, but I am," he insists firmly.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Apparently David thinks so, I believe it can make you paranoid.

Cannabis Use / Schizophrenia Correlation Being Studied
www.schizophrenia.com...

Researchers are studying historic trends in cannabis (marijuana) use in the United Kingdom, matching them to new cases of schizophrenia. If, as a significant amount of evidence shows, cannabis use contributes to the risk, or triggers schizophrenia in vulnerable individuals, then very soon, it will be accounting for 10% of all new cases of schizophrenia in Wales and Britain, with increases in schizophrenia starting earlier among young men in particular.

[edit on 013131p://bThursday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So there you have it, he could very well be a paranoid schizophrenic with drug abuse being the contributing factor.

Sorry I messed up my above post.

[edit on 033131p://bThursday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't find too much in what Shayler had to say objectionable (leaving aside no planes for a moment). What he says is lucid and makes sense. I think it is unfortunate that he applies the word "messiah" to himself. He's always seemed fairly media savvy. He doesn't seem to be aware of the effect that using that word has on his listeners.

Powerful hallucinogens have their uses but grounding one in the mundane political realities isn't one of them. This is a very unfortunate development for the 911 truth movement. Best wishes to Mr. Shayler in his spiritual quest. I wonder though if he wasn't nudged into this phase by another well meaning SIS agent.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think planes definately hit the towers, but no plane EVER hit the pentagon.

That was a missile, a diversion from the tower attacks...

As for flight 93, I think that was the only hijacked flight, whilst the two planes that hit the towers were over rided by Israeli technology.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Timeline:

1991: Became MI-5 agent. Same year: David Icke announces he's the "Son of God".

1997: Turns whistleblower.

The "Original" David:

2000: Spent 3 weeks in jail.

Nov, 2002: Sentenced to 6 months in prison.

Late 2004: Tried meditation.

June, 2006:

"It was in June that a psychic channelled the spirit of Mary Magdalene and anointed me the messiah and, finally, my whole life made sense.
link

"Terrorstorm" David:

June 24-25, 2006: Terrorstorm debuts at the American Scholars Symposium conference in Los Angeles. It's safe to assume the Shayler interviews were done before this.
link

June 30, 2006:

"Yes. On June 30 I got up and looked through all my research and thought, "Bloody hell, Dave, you're not the messiah, you've just gone completely mad - you're hearing voices, what are you playing at?"
"But the next night, there was that attempted terrorist attack on Glasgow airport and I realised it had been a test of faith. I couldn't believe I'd doubted myself."
link

August, 2006: David appears to have recently shaven his head, and eyebrows:
daveshayler.com...

"October 2006" David:

Dec. 5th, 2006: David declares the No Planes etc on Sky News.
daveshayler.com...

Jan. 6th, 2007: David and Annie Machon split up.
daveshayler.com...

July 2007: The Glastonbury Symposium incident.

The "new" David:

Gone Mad Theory:

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Drugs can give euphoric and even spiritual/religious like experiences (hallucinogenics like '___', Marijuana) and can give one a extreme delusions of grandeur (stimulants like Cocaine, ecstasy, Amphetamine). It seems like he has been given a cocktail of all these things. I bet a dope test would reveal a thing or two

Its possible, but the observed effects with Shayler is rather beyond mere drugs-mentioned alone. Smoking weed everyday, and doing shrooms, but not in large quantities isn't going to fry your brain, but it would make it more easily 'changable'. Every experience changes the physical structure of our brains, hallucinogens allows for more dramatic changes and openess, granted.

In David's own words:

This is all rather embarrassing for someone who was an atheist technocrat three years ago. And I am painfully aware how mad all this sounds.
daveshayler.com...

"It all came about quite suddenly."

He then mentions in the interviw that he ha dbeen studying Kabballah etc. It's unclear whether these studies came before his Mar yMagdalene psychic-medium moment, but it's quot epossible he had read intooo some of that stuff as most truth-seekers have come across it, and then he met the psychic medium person for the "quite suddenly" moment.

Mind Control Theory

I think a link might be found in that David Icke is a former "football" player, and now David Shayler is claiming that he can use his powers to affect football games.

But seriously, he stated in his recent interview that he doens't mind being associated with Icke, but that he doens't buy the Reptilian mudderings. It's unclear, from my hours worth of research, whether he has had any 'sessions' with Icke. It's pretty openly known that Icke does the same drugs that Shayler has been getting into, and the same could be said of virtually everything else he's been stating, except perhaps the Reptilian detail.

MKULTRA

MKULTRA 'Manuchurian Candidate" videos from my Youtube channel, extracted from "The Century of Self" & The History Channels "Secret History of Mind Control":

"Marsboy 683" MKULTRA mind control technologies segment (the player page tells how to find his sources):

.MIL page on "Voice to Skull technology"

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
www.mindcontrolforums.com...
USAF Scientific Advisory Board (SAB)

Current CIA Black Site Secret Prisons:

Europe
Several European countries (particularly the former Soviet satellites and republics) have been accused of and denied hosting black sites: the Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Armenia, Georgia, Latvia, and Bulgaria[8]. Slovak ministry spokesman Richard Fides said the country had no black sites, but its intelligence service spokesman Vladimir Simko said he would not disclose any information about possible Slovak black sites to the media.[citation needed] EU Justice commissioner Franco Frattini makes an unprecedented call for the suspension of voting rights for any member state found to have hosted a CIA black site.[citation needed]

The interior minister of Romania, Vasile Blaga, has assured the EU that the Mihail Kogălniceanu Airport was used only as a supply point for equipment, and never for detention, though there have been reports to the contrary. A fax intercepted by the Onyx Swiss interception system, from the Egyptian Foreign Ministry to its London embassy stated that 23 prisoners were clandestinely interrogated by the U.S. at the base.[20][21][22] In 2007, it was disclosed by Dick Marty (investigator) that the CIA allegedly had secret prisons in Poland and Romania.[23]

There are other reported sites in the Ukraine[24], who denied hosting any such sites [25], and the Republic of Macedonia.[8]

Mobile sites
U.S. warship USS Bataan[26][27][28]- By definition as a U.S. military vessel, this is not technically a "black site" as defined above. However, it has been used by the United States military as a temporary initial interrogation site (after which, prisoners are then transferred to other facilities, possibly including black sites).
N221SG a Learjet 35
N44982 a Gulfstream V[29][30] (also known as N379P)
N8068V a Gulfstream V
N4476S a Boeing Business Jet[31][32]
Wikipedia

Assuming Icke is a deep-internal disinfo agent, which isn't too far off, a combination of 'treatments' could have occured between druggings induced by David Icke, his times in prison and recent trips to secret prisons or plane either CIA or MI6, as well as electromagnetic mental impressions, and setups like having the "Mary Magdelene psychic" give him "loaded" readings and any other tircks "they" have these days for putitng "voices" in his head (he said there's voices)... could all have a part in turning this once respected whistleblower into a raving madman.

]Or he could have just been a disinfo agent all along.

How convenient he started off touting the more rational and realistic 9/11 theories, and then incrementally turned into a disinfo campaigns' wet-dream climaxing as the "Messiah".

[edit on 12-10-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
At least there are no plane parts other than a few bits and pieces scattered around here and there which wouldn't amount to more than what could fill a dumpster.

Sorry, John, but there were plenty of plane parts and now a video has become the final nail in the No Plane coffin:

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
In the first video of interest the cameraman was on W. Broadway, which was right in line with where the the plane debris was ejected from the opposite side of WTC2. At around time 7:00 the impact occurs. You can hear pandemonium and loud noises as if large things are crashing down around him. Then, as he turns back, you can see plane debris that had apparently landed and killed a pedestrian.
911blogger.com...

www.lib.utexas.edu...
As we've all been covering inother recent threads, other large bits of plane debris were found including a 'still smoking' engine that landed on a street corner not too far from our above cameraman.

While I haven't done an advanced analysis on the raw source video presented above, it does seem to debunk the "MIB Flashy Thing" Theory for how they placed the plane debris on the streets, once and for all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

C'mon, John, you know you believe that you're the No Plane Messiah!! Don't make me quote you

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I thought Icke DIDN'T take drugs... I thought he tried some peyote in peru once and that opened his mind.

I didn't know he still took "drugs".

Can you please elaborate or show some firm evidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well, it had been awhile since I read anything about his specific drug use, but here in an exclusive ATS Interview he admits to taking both drugs (above pot) that seem to be influencing Shayler:

Q: ATS: And also if, Do you still take magic mushrooms and ayahuasca? Have you experimented with any more drugs?

A: David Icke: No, I took ayahuasca twice in Brazil in 2003 and magic mushrooms once a few weeks later. Apart from that I have taken nothing before or since. It was an experience that gave me a great deal, but I have felt no desire or intuition to continue. Funnily enough, a review of Tales From The Time Loop, I think it was in the Fortean Times, said that I confirmed my theories by constantly taking ayahuasca. You have to laugh, really.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
really theres nothing about your analogy that cant be applied to people who beLIEve the official story except for the messiah part.

Actually they have Bush as their Prophet. I've actually had people tell me that GOD Himself put Bush into office. Sort of like GLobal Warming having Al Gore as their prophet/messiah.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
the entire logic of this thread seems to be that since a crazy person is claiming there were no planes there were planes? simply amazing.

For the poster that claims to have seen the second impact, could you please describe your relative position and what you saw/observed in as much detail as you can recollect? There is only one other member here (that i know of) that claims to have seen the impact but when confronted refuses to state what he saw or is unable to describe it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

For the poster that claims to have seen the second impact, could you please describe your relative position and what you saw/observed in as much detail as you can recollect? There is only one other member here (that i know of) that claims to have seen the impact but when confronted refuses to state what he saw or is unable to describe it.

You mean me?

I really try to stay away from sites like this because there is so much complete misinformation being spread. Well, that's not the real reason come to think of it. The real reason is that the people spreading the misinformation are like the hear no evil, see no evil monkeys. They want to spread their misinformation and they don't want to hear the truth.

Anyway, there's really not much detail to add. I walked down a street away from the WTCs. I thought about stopping at the Barnes and Noble on the first floor of the WTC for a coffee (or was it Borders?). I had a job interview a couple of blocks away. I didn't stop for the coffee because I didn't want to be late, otherwise I would have been in the building when the 2nd plane hit.

People were alarmed about the fire in the first tower. I was walking towards where I had the interview. Actually it was probably more like 7 or 8 blocks away, towards the west river, in the direction of the Brooklyn bridge.

The light turned red at an intersection and everybody was turned around looking up at the smoke coming out of the right hand WTC. Then out of nowhere another plane came from the left and blew up into the other WTC. It looked like the plane hit a little bit above half way up from where I was standing. The explosion was big, the sound was loud. The scene then went from people being curious and alarmed about the fire in the first tower to fear and oh-my-god-I-can't-believe-what-I-just-saw after the plane hit the second building.

Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

the entire logic of this thread seems to be that since a crazy person is claiming there were no planes there were planes? simply amazing.

No, actually this is a beaten to death topic, which time after time gets debunked for the kookery disinfo that it is yet "crackpots" (as another put it) keep obsessing over it with dogmatic faith, and now there's an actual "messiah" 'shepperd' to lead the disinfo 'flock' to the 'promised land'. Just above I posted what I feel is an impossible to debunk end-all No Plane debunking. Feel free to tackle that one if you can, it is part of the topic as far as I'm concerned.

Anybody dig up any good Shayler 'prophecies' yet?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

I can't tell you exactly where I was, as I do not remember the exact location. Myself and a few other people I hooked up with were heading to the ferries at the time of the second plane to head to New Jersey. We heard the roar of the engine and looked up. We could see the approach between the buildings, but had a clear view of the impact. After that, it was obvious it was not an accident so I decided against heading to Jersey with my friends and walked all the way to midtown and took the 50th street bridge home that day, along with about a million other Long Islanders leaving Manhattan.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's such a shame, Shayler was a good man; intelligent, brave and from the odd documentary I watched, a nice guy.

Now he's reduced to this nonsense on stilts:

"It was in June that a psychic channelled the spirit of Mary Magdalene and anointed me the messiah and, finally, my whole life made sense.

I hope he can get his rationality back and return from this fantasy world.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Sorry, John, but there were plenty of plane parts and now a video has become the final nail in the No Plane coffin:

Oh gee, 4 whole parts. Thats not much evidence.

Where are the reports matching the parts to the planes ?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!" (Life of Brian - 1979)

4 wheels and a leather seat does not a Shelby 500GT make.
There is no reason not to recover 95% of the aircraft - we know where the jet parts are, right? I'm not a no-planer - I'm a "it didn't crash there" at best (in the absence of any other evidence). Considering most of it is allegedly crumpled into the ground, we should have approximately 150,000 lbs of metal, if nothing else. Where is it? Is it going the same way as the Pentagon and Flight 77?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It just occurred to me another example of Whistle blowing Messiahs - Dr. Bill Deagle who has been blowing the whistle on the OKC bombing, 9/11 and a few other issues has also been claiming to be a Messiah and mixing solid conspiracy theory with mysticism and spiritual jargon.

Dr. Deagle And Prof. Steve Jones, c4, thermate and micro nukes in the towers

Eric Hufschmid exposes lies from Dr. Deagle

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Oh gee, 4 whole parts. Thats not much evidence.

Where are the reports matching the parts to the planes ?

Yo, I can't escape the feeling that you enjoy having me re-explain my position on that dynamic. Like I've said over and over, that could have simply been the result of them taking steps to ensure that rabid conspiracy theories would generate to compensate for the lack of 'proof', thus distracting everybody from the clear 'actionable consensus' issues.

I ask you, what percentage of the photographs of the plane parts from the various sites were released before a certain fallguys court trial? Now ask yourself, who is to say they're not sitting on many other photographs that would demonstrate or 'prove' their story?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join