It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China, Japan on the moon ~ NASA forced to disclose UFO before them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

NASA Administrator Michael Griffin says he believes China will return to the moon with human explorers before the U.S. accomplishes that goal with its Constellation Program, as the economic competition fueled by spaceflight activities intensifies.

www.abcnews.go.com...

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) announced the launch of the Lunar Orbit Explorer "KAGUYA" (SELENE) by the H-IIA Launch Vehicle No. 13 (H-IIA F13) at 10:31:01 a.m. on September 14, 2007 (Japan Standard Time, JST) from the Tanegashima Space Center. The launch vehicle flew smoothly, and, at about 45 minutes and 34 seconds after liftoff, the separation of the KAGUYA was confirmed.

www.sciencedaily.com...

What will these two nations find? Will they finally confirm that the moon is nothing but a rock floating in orbit?

Or will they send back to humanity undeniable evidence of what our government hides from us and the world?

Will this pressure NASA to disclose UFO on mon before these other foreign nations announced that they discover alien life on moon?

WHEN WILL WE HAVE FULL DISCLOSURE DAMMIT....

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They will find that there is no American flag on the moon. Then they will likely be warned against placing there own flag's.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
if china and japan go to the moon, all that means, is that they've been filled in on the truth about the alien secret, which is the reason why they have the tech to go to the moon in the first place, so they ain't going to reveal anything....

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, up until now, NASA have had total control over what information comes out, so I dont think they will just say "ok then, we've had a good run" and give up.

I think its more likely that the other countries will also be encouraged to keep silent about the moon structures and so on. This is a big secret, its been kept a secret for 70 years. Other countries could easily be payed off with large amounts of money to keep silent.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
if china and japan go to the moon, all that means, is that they've been filled in on the truth about the alien secret, which is the reason why they have the tech to go to the moon in the first place, so they ain't going to reveal anything....

So what, they would have been given the tech to go to the moon by the US? Pff, my computer is more advanced than the original lunar module... And most parts of it probably come from China and Japan

IF there is a big conspiracy about the moon, more than likely the Chinese goverment in particular dont give a damn what the US has to say. What are the US going to do? Threaten with nuclear war? The Chinese would call that bluff and they gonna need one hell of a good public reason.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If they dont have line of sight with the moon to get direct comminications with the orbiter they may have to relay off some Nasa installations, at this point Nasa could do some cover up - assuming that they would have to do this kind of relay.

Lets hope that they show us all EXACTLY what they find. I cant wait to see some of the images and i hope that they release some Hi-Res images as well so that we can all have a real close look.

p.s. someone correct me if im wrong about the line of sight thing !

[edit on 12-10-2007 by scepticsRus]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsRus
If they dont have line of sight with the moon to get direct comminications with the orbiter they may have to relay off some Nasa installations, at this point Nasa could do some cover up - assuming that they would have to do this kind of relay.

Both China and Japan has satellites... Plus they could ask for European satellite relay, or Russian. Nasa doesnt have monopoly on communications.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think John already answered my question on this but it just wont happen, somethings gonna occur before they even get that far which will put an end to other countries interest's in the moon. All the time lines for these things are kinda converging around 2012 -the Iran problem/timeline is slowly progressing towards a war situation either we will confront them by that time or they will have nukes and prob let loose with it- and god knows what else but the attentions of all nations will be discreetly diverted to other things..

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It looks like the 19th of Oct is when they turn the HD Cam around and look at the moon. Will we get a trick or treat....

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Question -

Since everyone seems to be laying claim to the Artic land mass and the north pole these days to tap all the natural resources......

Can we lay claim to the entire moon??????? (Please do not bombard me with posts about never landing there, I am asking a theoretical question!)

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

As far as I'm aware, from reading on one of the many other threads on the moon, a very high percerntage of any useful minerals that could be obtained from the moon, are already claimed by some American businessman or Company.

I'm sure someone more knowledgable could probably be more specific I dont think I'm too far wrong of though!

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Whiterabbit29]

new topics

top topics

join