It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE Wars / KIDNAP Victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.subversiveelement.com...

I know it's been up before but this guy is admitting to knowing about numerous MISSING PEOPLE who potentially have been kidnapped, tried doing a basic search on how many there are, anywhere, not easy info to retain, anyone, can get those numbers?

Q -- If you can, give us some information on the upcoming war with the aliens. When does it start? Do you recommend going underground?

A -- The war has already begun. To start, they use "weather control" devices that can cripple a city in hours. Storms, flood and drought -- with those few things they can bring any country to their knees in a hurry.

Q -- What are the Greys susceptible to?

A -- The grays are photosensitive, any bright light hurts their eyes. They avoid sunlight, and travel at night. Camera flashes causes them to back up. It could be used as a weapon against them, but they recover quickly. It could buy enough time to escape. Use commands, or nonsensical words in the form of commands and they will back up. Their brain is more logical than ours and they do not create 'fun'. They do not understand poetry either. What really confuses them is saying things in "pig-latin". We learned that in a hurry, and used it against them [the GREYS] in the Dulce Wars.

[][][][][][][]

But, let me stress that there are ALL TYPES of people being held against their will in the Dulce Base! There are tall heavy men and women, teenagers, elderly folks and very young girls in the cages AND the vats. I only mention the most common age-size are the small young men and petite women. The boys are favored because at that age their bodies are rapidly growing, and their atomic material is adaptable in the transfer chamber. The young small women are frequently very fertile. The men are used for sperm. I have no idea why they prefer small to average size men.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
No one can find any missing persons numbers? I've looked again today to no avail and still am wondering this figure. In some of these interviews, tens of thousands are mentioned but you'd think there is a gov't figure somewhere.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The problem you have here is that the document on the website you posted is total fiction, created, in part by one John Lear.

Its all false, a fairytale, so your missing people wont be found at Dulce, unless of the course the Indians have resorted to cannibalism as nothing exists under Dulce.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

As of December 31, 2006, there were 110,484 active missing person records in the NCIC. Juveniles under the age of 18 account for 58,763 (53.18 %) of the records and 12,657 (11.46 %) were for juveniles between the ages of 18 and 20. *

From the FBI

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the stats Lexion. Seriously, that's a biiiig number. We don't even have 400 million people in the U.S. today and this was almost a year ago stats. Rarely is this covered in the mainstream news, I've (why? I dunno) had cnn on for days in row over last few months, never hear about 110,000 missing people?

And to the previous poster, fact/fiction, this here, these stats aren't some fairy tale that may or may not be true in relation to the original post, well, half the original post.

This number is the close to those in Iraq today, this isn't pocket change, I was expecting in the couple thousand, maybe double-digits tops. Thanks again Lexion.

[edit on 10/6/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
anhinga,
I agree that it's a lot of people.

But, to accredit it to aliens in
a fictional base, at Dulce is just
absurd.

Please don't attempt to bash
Chorlton.
He's a respected member of
ATS.
Me, not so much.

Still, the years we've been looking
into these things probably amount
to over 50, combined.
(20 for me, Chorlton can give his).

Again, I agree that there are a LOT
of people that go missing.

But look at some of the reasons why :
Abuse.
Tax fraud.
Cheating a bookie.
Easy money.
Drugs.

Maybe they just want to be alone.

I've not covered all the reasons,
but they are much more realistic than
an underground base, with aliens.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Fine, the MAJORITY of people at ATS seem like skeptics, oh well, to each their own; another reason could be run-aways which I will attribute to most of these, still, even w/ a couple thousand, I don't doubt there's been foul play and the likelihood that underground bases exist. Kind of pointless to dispute that to and fro.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
You should also realise a lot of people just walk away. They dont dissapear, but for one reason or another they just want to leave whatever existance they had and dissasociate themselves from parents friends relatives, job etc. Its a big world out there and very easy to lose yourself in.
I actually went this way in the 70's. Just had enough of life, friends parents and their whole way of life. I 'dissapeared' for several years. Just went off and lived my life as I wanted to do it without family rows or contact or anything. Cleared my head, then came back to the human race more prepared.

Now Im not saying thats what everyone does as there are murderers, slave traders etc out there, but you cant attribute anything to a place created by the fantasies of two men, one of whom had a questionable mental state.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Im not going to give credit to the underground/reptilian theory, however, no1 should doubt the existence of underground bases developed by the US government, not just in the states but the world itself

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminated88
Im not going to give credit to the underground/reptilian theory, however, no1 should doubt the existence of underground bases developed by the US government, not just in the states but the world itself

Indeed sir, Quite correct. T
here are a lot of UK underground bases listed here, some of which are enormous.

homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The most sad and awful thing is when children disappear. So many go missing all the time, and are never found. Can you imagine being the parent and just thinking that your kid must be out there somewhere? It's a big world, and it sure has its share of creeps.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
110,000+ missing?
Well if anybody knew where they went there would be an answer and they wouldn't be missing anymore. Since nobody knows where they went - one answer is as good as the next. Since none of the answers are provable one way or the other - no explanation answers the question - whether is is bookies, run-aways, or alien abduction - trying to reason it out just doesn't have any bearing on it. It is like the difference in talking about fixing something and actually fixing something.
even if the numbers are exagerated or understated - none of it changes the fact that nobody seems to know where 110,000+ people went to. They could be in Siberia for all that matters if that is easier than imagining an alien base anywhere - if they just walked away and they are so easy to find - I am sure the FBI would love your help in solving these 110,000+ open cases.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

"when you have two competing theories which make exactly the same predictions, the one that is simpler is the better."

From Occam's Razor.

Adding "aliens" among runaways, walk-aways,
kidnappings and murders is just ludicris.

Reality is kind of a constant, for most.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i dont expect anyone to believe me but, i was there (THE DULCE BASE) .
A lot of things stated are true , the crossing of species , the creation of non gender beings "Almost Humans", and the cloning ....im gonna leave that alone , to many images. Other things however where being conducted , such as extension of human life . i must go my computer is being traced but trust me , you must believe and continue the fight

-N-

new topics

top topics

join