It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source: USA Gov. Cover-up - Climate Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
At one point in time I almost fell into the crowd of people whom don't believe in climate change... Why? Because honestly I have noticed quite a diverse effect on temperature, and weather over the few years I have been alive.

The reason: No scientific evidence. I am an agnostic, and demand to see the numbers myself. Why haven't I? You guess it.

Read on...

blogs.abcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Bush covering things up? No, that cant be... he is such a swell guy. Honest. Genuine. Wants the best for mankind.

The alleged interference took the form of "delaying, monitoring, screening, and denying interviews" between government scientists and media outlets, as well as delaying, denying or "inappropriate[ly] editing" press releases conveying scientific findings to the public.

Now, what other areas are they doing this in you think? I would say ALL of them.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So does that prove that there is "Global Warming" (manmade), or does that demonstrate that Bush is trying to divide the masses. Believe it or not, there's a lot of people out there who would take Bush's "covering it up" as a "good thing" That is, it would actually reinforce their belief that humans aren't even contributing to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

In what other areas do you think they are doing this?

I agree.. All of them. They will forever filter out the important information and feed us the bottom of the barrel. Unfortunately it hurts the society really really bad, because we're all misinformed.

new topics

top topics

join