It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Refuses To Confirm Identities Of 4 Aircraft Used During 9/11 Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is just another example of more oddities and unanswered questions surrounding 9/11.
Why all the run arounds and secrecy 6 years later?

(InfoWars.net)-A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for documentation confirming the recovery and positive identification of debris from the commercial aircraft allegedly used in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 (N334AA, N612UA, N644AA, N591UA), has been denied.

infowars.net...

Full story here
infowars.net...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm not surprised by the non-disclosure.

Indulge me in a fantasy. Wouldn't it be great if there were a rogue network within the rogue network who were actually investigating 911, who see the fraud for what it is and who want to get the baddies, I'm talking about the homegrown, ivy league and West Point baddies here, and put them in the slammer? Wouldn't it be great if there were real law enforcement officers in the United States? People with guts and brains, who are sick of the crap. Oh yeah, there was one, Mike Ruppert, but they ran him out and he nearly worked himself to death to get justice for America.

Here's a deeper question. Does America deserve justice? Or retribution?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If I'm reading this right -- and I realise that I'm probably not -- Title 5, United States Code, Section 552 (b)(7)(A) appears to read...

(b) pursuant to which the denial is made.
(7) records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such law enforcement records or information (A) could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings

External Link

Now, assuming this means we need to prosecute everyone connected with 9/11 before the records are released... I guess there should be no holding of the breath

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

To respond to your idea - it's a nice thought, and I surely hope there are good guy cells left in the government.

As to your question - does America deserve justice? Confucius would say that citizens get the government they deserve, and I think I agree. Who is responsible for the state of a Nation if not the citizens?

I'm pretty sure the universe is hardwired to insure everybody gets what they deserve.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I suppose that woman running screaming 'that was not an American airlines jet may have been on to something. The discrepancy of a jet landing at Hopkins that 'poof' never did. Man, they sure did a junky job of mucking things up.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The discrepancy of a jet landing at Hopkins

Could you elaborate please? I'm not familiar with that. Flight 93 was reported landing at Cleveland and confirmed by UA.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

Could you elaborate please? I'm not familiar with that. Flight 93 was reported landing at Cleveland and confirmed by UA.

United Airlines, nor anyone else, confirmed any such nonsense. Why do you insist on misrepresenting the facts again, mirrorofdeceit? Do you really think we are THAT stupid?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm not very familiar with federal law, so I'm asking this question out of ignorance. What are the chances of the government withholding all of this information just in case some top Al Qaeda figure's end up in US courts for a trial?

Maybe someone like Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, or Kaleid Sheik Muhammad.

Didn't the government release a lot of information after the Zacharias Moussaoui trial?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

I heard that during the Moussaoui trial there were numerous "sidebar" consultations between the judge and lawyers involved regarding presentation of classified evidence and that at the end of the trial, a lot of aspects touched upon remain sealed. The Mousaoui trial has a very bad odor. Without having researched it, I'm wondering if it will eventually be seen as the first of the Patriot Act related "Stalinist" trials in the US.

Mousaoui was a head case that pleaded guilty over the strenuous objections of his defense attorney.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

It was not Flight 93 that landed at Cleveland, it was Delta Flight 1989. Should do a little more research.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Would the FBI be responsible for confirming the identity of these aircraft? I would think the FAA would have to confirm the identity of the planes, the FBI would just have the confirmation provided by the FAA.

Does the Freedom of Information Act apply to the FAA?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sToKcArR
Would the FBI be responsible for confirming the identity of these aircraft? I would think the FAA would have to confirm the identity of the planes, the FBI would just have the confirmation provided by the FAA.

Does the Freedom of Information Act apply to the FAA?

As far as I can tell by all the denials, it doesn"t apply to ANYTHING pertaining to 911. . . Any information on this subject seems to be exempt from FOIA.

2PacSade-

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If the 9/11 attacks were an excuse to go to Iraq, wow. What an excuse. You would have to be one of the most sick and twisted individuals to do something like that to the American public.. But our Gov has done so much to damage this country, that it would not surprise me one bit.

That is just my Comment it's not a fact, it has not been proven yet, nothing about 9/11 has been proven 100% till this day.

But I'd keep my eyes and hears open. 9/11 was just to perfect to have been done by anyone from Iraq or Afghanistan, 1st off those countries are poor. We might be allies of Israel, but israel as whole is a poor country. And i have been there many times.

It's something to think about, when researching, why after 9/11 has the US Gov been after all the poor middle eastern countries? AND why do they question anyone who questions them?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Another example of them with-holding evidence which just goes to fuel conspiracy theories. Too many are taking this as proof that the planes didn't exist. I see it as proof that they're intentionally fueling diversionary conspiracy theories (the wilder the better for them) to divert people from "Actionable Consensus" issues while dividing everybody who's alert into in-fighting factions.

Originally posted by jpm1602
I suppose that woman running screaming 'that was not an American airlines jet may have been on to something. The discrepancy of a jet landing at Hopkins that 'poof' never did. Man, they sure did a junky job of mucking things up.

That lady was in denial. You could hear it in her voice, and she was like 10 or so miles away from the towers. Total hysterical denial she was in. To admit to yourself that it was "an American airlines" would be to also admit to even more tragedy such as the hijacking victims doomed plane-ride into the towers on top of the obvious impact tragedies. Terrorist acts are PSYOPS by their very nature, and there's a reason planes are so often selected as the means of terrorist acts. The fear of heights and absolute helplessness involved with hijacking is one of the most powerful psyops that exist.

Originally posted by 1111111111111
That is just my Comment it's not a fact, it has not been proven yet, nothing about 9/11 has been proven 100% till this day.

Maybe not 100% about certain particular details about the event, but it's been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they had more than enough warnings (thousands according to the 911 Comm. Report) yet did absolutely nothing to stop them at best, and took steps to ensure they'd occur at a little bit worse than best. Saying they merely allowed it to happen is like giving them the benefit of the doubt. But as long as all these people keep parroting no planes and the rest of the highly-debatable/kooky etc Actionable Consensus will not occur. Be sure to spend ample time here:
LINK

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Now if I had 3 and a bit braincells (ie nearly twice that of the entire NWO) and I was hiding a conspiracy about 9/11, I'd make sure that all the info requested was released - thus removing suspicion.

Obviously it'd be false evidence, but if I can mastermind 9/11 as a false flag operation using holograms or nuclear bombs or whatever the latest theory is, I'm sure I can produce some false documentation ......

Edit: unless of course the whole point is to fuel conspiracy theories, the crazier the better, in order to divert attention from the truth*

* which probably involves the word incompetence

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thank you sir.

LIke I recently had to tell "The Wizard in the Woods", when he was trying to cite the lack of NTSB reports as proof there were no planes, after arguing for pages across multi-threads about how they did backflips over and thru flaming hurdles and hoops to manufacture endless false evidence to get their no plane operation to work. Yeah, right, they did everything except lay the plane-report icing on the cake in their totally fabricated and manufactured event. "We're going to involve the entire government, military and Media Establishment in on this at all levels but then forget the reports".

It's jus tlike the FBI not putting 9/11 on Usama's wanted poster, which has been a major contributer to the conspiracy poo-flingging, when all they have to do is put it on there and not even explain anything which they wouldn't anyways. But rather than do that and throw some sand on the speculative fires they openly promote conspiracy rhetoric. People don't often do things, or fail to do things like with what we have here, without incentives.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
LIke I recently had to tell "The Wizard in the Woods", when he was trying to cite the lack of NTSB reports as proof there were no planes, after arguing for pages across multi-threads about how they did backflips over and thru flaming hurdles and hoops to manufacture endless false evidence to get their no plane operation to work.

So can you explain why we have no FBI and NTSB crime scene reports?

Why we have no reports matching the parts found at the towers or the pentagon matched to any of the 9/11 planes?

Why the FBI only spent 5 days on the crime scene at the Pentagon after stating it would take 30 days?

Why we have no actual video or photo of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon with cameras on the building and surronding buildings?

Just to name a few.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Yeah, read the rest of my post that you didn't quote. That could explain each case. The point is there doesn't only have to be 2 arguments about it. Too many issues are pushed thru basically one of 2 'binary' lenses. It's a rather universal rule that the truth is found in between. Thanks for your listing, really.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yeah, read the rest of my post that you didn't quote. That could explain each case. The point is there doesn't only have to be 2 arguments about it. Too many issues are pushed thru basically one of 2 'binary' lenses. It's a rather universal rule that the truth is found in between. Thanks for your listing, really.

I am still trying to get access to or find any official reports from the FBI and NTSB, that would clear up a lot of things about what aircraft were there and if the parts found match the planes that were supposed to be there.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yeah, right, they did everything except lay the plane-report icing on the cake in their totally fabricated and manufactured event. "We're going to involve the entire government, military and Media Establishment in on this at all levels but then forget the reports".

It’s not that ‘they’ don’t want to (fake those reports), it’s that ‘they’ CAN’T. How are they supposed to get the George Nelson style plane investigators to go along with a phony investigation? Guys like that are never corruptible. And, how would they have faked the re-assembly of FOUR ‘crashed’ huge Boeing 757s/767s? That would have required Titanic-of-a-size filmsets!

Productions of that scope require professional movie-making staffing. It couldn’t have been done with cobbled together black-ops soldiers and spooks. As is evident, by the crappy job they did on the CGI-ing of the twin tower plane ‘impacts’. E. g the Naudet lovers, I mean brothers, almost had coronaries making their ‘documentaries’.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join