It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please welcome our newest Conspiracy Master, John Rhodes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
John,

Welcome, it's good to have you aboard on ATS. And we are looking forward to your input on your area of expertise.

Warmest Regards,

RT

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
we are looking forward to your input on your area of expertise.

Welcome John.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Welcome John Rhodes. Like Beachcoma, I share similar interest in your posts to come!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome indeed, and congratulations on being our newest Conspiracy Master.

Any chance you're related to the John Rhodes who took the Phoenix UFO photos back in the 40's?

And as long as I'm asking, any relation to Cecil Rhodes? (C'mon, it's a conspiracy site. I had to ask.]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptoid

Welcome John.

Well, thats kindof ironic, isn't it?!?

Anyway, I tried listening to that podcast and the noisy people in the backround were so annoying it gave me a huge headache and i had to turn it off after about 5 minutes. Any chance of a transcript?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for welcoming me to this new forum. I'm honored to be able to share my thoughts here at ATS, under the guidance of these great moderators.

I've read a few of the thousands of posts here and am really awestruck to see how many bright and open-minded people check-in their thoughts and pointers for the rest of us to read. My work searching for Reptilian-Humanoids and secret underground civilizations over the years has been fueled by insight shared by individuals such as yourselves. So, in advance I'd like to say thank you for the wonderful voyage of discovery I am about to embark upon!

Before I begin this forum, however, I'd like to point out two other individuals that I am happy to call old friends.

It has been my great pleasure to have shared a 15+ year association and camaraderie with former CIA pilot and Conspiracy Master,John Lear. He and I have shared a lot of information and audiences over the years. We also both managed to survive the 1960's and 70's in the war torn areas of far East Asia. If there was ever a person that I'd trust my back to in a dangerous situation, it would have to be John. He's a stand-up kinda guy! Although I'm also a pilot (and even built my own airplane once), I'm by no means the aviator John has been during his life. I believe our addiction to the truth behind government conspiracies and UFO mysteries can only be equaled by our addiction to the odor of AvGas! May I suggest all members visit his forum to hear what he has to say. His words are powerful and his observational skills and research intuition are finely tuned. I'm proud to be here at ATS with him.

Another individual I appreciate and would like to recognize is Norio Hayakawa. Norio and I first met in Rachael, NV, when we were giving lectures at the Little A'Le'Inn. I knew right away that he was a spiritually driven man, a great researcher with accurate reporting skills and a Wild, Rock & Rollin Piano Maestro! He entertained and informed - What a package. Norio's research on Area 51 is historical and always up-to-date. Norio introduced my work to Nippon TV and Mu magazine representatives many years ago, helping bring about a wave of Japanese fascination with the subject of Reptoids and Inner Earth cultures. For that, I will always be thankful. May I also suggest that everyone drop in on Norio's dedicated forum as well...

In this sign off, I would like to ask that everyone please excuse the fact that I won't be able to answer all the great questions posed in the forum. There simply isn't enough time in the day. I will, however, do my best to drop in, read, reply and post. I appreciate your understanding.

There are thousands, upon thousands of Reptoid and Inner-Earth searchers out there. Perhaps you might even be one of them already? If you are wanting to take your knowledge of Reptilian-Humanoids and Inner-Earth beings to the next level, you already have ----- You're here at ATS!

Thanks again for your warm welcome - Now onward!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey John, welcome to ATS i hope your going to have alot of fun, im not going to lie, i was not familiar with your work until i heard about you on ATS Mix, ive done my google'ing, and from what ive seen, i carnt wait for your threads to start.

Stay Safe John, ProTo

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr. Rhodes.

Although I am very skeptical of most reptoid claims I have seen to date, I do look forward to your discussions about this topic and any evidences you may consider as proof that this theory is real and not the result of wild speculation and rampant misperceptions. Thanks for joining us here at ATS....

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Penang island.

The large structure on the top of Penang Hill, surrounded by jungle, is one of the schools I attended and lived at when I was a child.

I have fond memories and vivid dreams of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey John, I'm from Western Montana as well, are you studying in the Rocky Mountains?

There are many Bigfoot sightings and alot of UFO activity, I have become concerned at the notion that they have deep underground military bases and that this is in connection with reptillians. Has western Montana proved an interesting place to you?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join