It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Men Claiming New Bigfoot Video Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sept. 28, 2007

They say they didn't see it until they had reviewed the video at a later date, but here's a snippet from the story.

Lindsay Lemmon and Austin McGee said after returning from a trip out west, they found that video shot out the window along I-40 in New Mexico has a glimpse of what appears to be a hulking furry figure walking.

Mr. Lemmon, a local contractor who specializes in historic homes, said, "I'm still skeptical, but it does look like a figure to me. If it was a prank, then it was awfully hot and it was out in the middle of nowhere."

Mr. McGee, who shot the footage, is much more positive. He said, "I believe it whole-heartedly. Every time I look at it on the VCR I see a figure with real long arms hanging below the knees. He is walking and swinging those arms."

He said a close examination of the figure reveals "a tan round face."

Mr. Lemmon, who went to Las Vegas for filming of a Discovery Channel show on drag racing, has contacted his CPA and is in the process of getting all rights to the video.
www.chattanoogan.com...

There's just this one poor quality picture at the link posted, take a look and judge for yourself.

I'd like to see the video for myself, but it hasn't been released yet. We'll have to wait and see what comes of this......

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It might be just me, but something about that frame doesn't look right, the plants look like grass to me, that would make that figure in the center awfully small.

I'll wait to see the video, assuming it ever is...

Color me very skeptical.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly, the creature looks like its standing in relatively short grass, but who knows. I would like to believe the creature does exist but there is just not very good evidence. I have searched many sites looking for good pictures, and have found a few that are somewhat compelling, but never anything really good. The best picture I have seen is of a creature with a white head. It's face almost looks like a sloth. But this creature was standing near large trees. What was most interesting was when they ran the photo through different lights you could make out 2 young creatures clung to the back and side of the adult and what could have been a teenaged creature standing just behind a nearby tree. I think the pictures are from the early eighties, but they are interesting.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The arm looks really long. But I wil wait until I see the video, the undergrowth does look strange.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Bigfoot - the ghost of Peking Man?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptoid
The arm looks really long. But I wil wait until I see the video, the undergrowth does look strange.

To me it looks like a chimpanzee very much. And the undergrowth looks like an overgrown meadow to me with tall plants/small trees in the background.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What bothered me about this was the location, I hadn't thought of Bigfoot being in New Mexico. It just seemed out of place, and when I think of this creature I think of the Pacific Northwest, Alberta, Wyoming, and places like that.

I did a Google search of sightings in New Mexico. www.google.ca...]Google+Search&meta=

Check these links.
It was the large number of sightings that surprised me.

www.gcbro.com...
www.texasbigfoot.com...

I've also driven through this area myself, and there is a lot of foliage and brush that an animal this size could easily inhabit. New Mexico isn't a desert wasteland like some people think, they just don't have the forest cover like Oregon or British Columbia.

It'll be interesting to see the video when they release it, but the guy is probably holding out for an offer from some TV show.

EDIT: bbcode

[edit on 30/9/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Other than Hawai'i, I think every state in the Union has had sightings of the big fella.

The more I think on this little picture, the more inclined I am towards fakery of a rather amateur level. 'course, I could be wrong, but that's my inclination, it just doesn't look right.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This one is really peaking my interest.

I don't see short grass but overgrown brush as it should be. The length of the arm looks to be longer than a human which is a good indicator for it being a BF type creature.

Although it could be a chimp and the video will certainly bear that out by movement.

Let's hope the video is released soon.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

i like on this site they have a bunch of other areas around there that are blank. they can tell future sighting will occur there?

Nonetheless, the pic is regular bigfoot fare. any video?

[edit 2]
whoops, i see, the vids not yet released. are they waiting for a payout?
don't keep us waiting! i'm actually genuinely looking forward to examining it.
[edit on 3-10-2007 by Murdoku]

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Murdoku]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I blew the pic up a bit and it looks as if he has one arm against his side and one out away from his body. But it could be argued that it's not even an arm but a shadow. It's really not that good to tell the truth and that's why i didn't post it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As Murdoku stated,

Are they waiting for the big Payout?

The still frame doesnt' look convincing to me, when the vid's released and actually shows some type of movement, it may paint a clearer picture.

I'm smelling 'Pay per View'.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Actually they are apparently waiting for their lawyer to lock up the rights to the video.

Not that it's going to stop people from copying it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grailkeeper

I'm smelling trout. Or samon. pretty much any fisy smell.
It smells fishy, would be the main bullet point of what i"m trying to say.
that is all.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Murdoku

Actually, fresh trout an salmon usually smell like the water they came from.

How about this is smelly like a fox....or not...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Are they waiting for the big Payout?

Well, if it's the real thing, they'll get it. Then it will end up on national TV all out of focus like that one a few years back.

Whatever happened to those dudes that had a male and female sasquatch in a cage supposedly?

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Looks very small and ape-ish. Seems like grassland would be one of their less desired home options.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i was listening to a local college radio station when i heard about this

the 2 men were watching the video after and saw it

the radio host mentioned the patterson footage and i was looking for the video of this one

hopefully it's good

interesting the footage isn't released yet, if it was a hoax you would imagine they would want to get it out there and start the show

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
im not only a believer but a witness to 2 different events in 2 states years apart!! why do ppl choose to not believe just because they havent seen first hand? has anyone here seen a giant squid first hand? probably not but i'll bet you believe the photo right? so give it time...it'll happen one day and you'll believe just like i do..........peace.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher

interesting the footage isn't released yet, if it was a hoax you would imagine they would want to get it out there and start the show

My thoughts exactly.
From the still frame is could be a stump in the grass that is worthless, but if they have a moving creature it could be worth millions if they sell it to the right people.

I'll try to keep an eye out for any updates, and if anyone sees the video around, post it.

<<   2 >>

join