It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Coincidences - best documentary out there

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whargoul

I wonder why some people seem to have all the time in the world to come out and defend the official story of 9/11?

It’s pretty obvious that some people spend many, many hours each day propping up the official story.

I would encourage you to stop wasting your time trying to debate them.
Nobody could be so foolish as to defend the lies we have been given at the level that we are seeing if there was no benefit to them.

Just know that there are First Responders who have spoken out and then been mysteriously assaulted with deadly weapons and the perpetrators were never caught.
I have been forced to carry every where I go because of the late night phone calls and threats.

If there was no truth to 9/11 truth, why are we being harassed and assaulted?

I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Guys, please do yourself a favor by supporting and subscribing to the owner of the channel that put out this documentary "NufffRespect". We need more like him.

And, just in case, you didn't know, he has another 9/11 video that has over 11 million views. Beat that!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886

I would encourage you to stop wasting your time trying to debate them.
Nobody could be so foolish as to defend the lies we have been given at the level that we are seeing if there was no benefit to them.

Shame on you. The very moment you tell people to "don't listen to what they say", it's a veiled attempt at censorship. You might as well say," "don't talk to them becuase they'll tell you dangerous things which will make you doubt what we want you to believe." Anyone who thinks censorship is necessary to protect an idea is by definition NOT someone who's seriously interested in learning the truth about anything. I shouldn't have to tell you that.

It doesn't matter if you support the 9/11 commission report, the conspiracy web site's account of things, or if you simply like ice cream. It's still a universal fact that the truth never needs to run and hide from falsehoods. it's always falsehoods that need to run away and hide from the truth. Remember that, and the truth will be sorted out from the BS in short order.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
reply to post by theshow47

I believe Bush states that he saw the FIRST plane hit and thought that it was just an accident. It wasn't until his staff notified him of the second plane hit, that he new the country was "under attack". Nothing to be skeptical about really.

Apart from the fact that Bush said he saw the 1st plane hit whilst waiting in the corridor at the school, and he stated `What a terrible pilot`, the place where he was sitting has never had a television in proximity, he also states when Andrew Card told him of the second impact, and to the exact word.

As we all know, the only known source of the 1st impact was the Naudet brothers video, and that was not released until the following day.

Footnote..

There is an agency responsible for the satellite system used in the Presidential Limousine, someone sent them an FOIA request regarding if and if so, was the T.V. in use between the hours of 07:00 - 09:00 on 9/11/2001, the reply was `yes, but to know what was watched, a request must be sent to the White House Office`, which they done, the reply was `There is documentation to verify this, but it has been mislaid`.

Every reason to be sceptical tbh

EDIT: Added the FOIA correspondence.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d29690713d31.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7968d7e39e0c.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f05b42fc5145.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Agreed (best documentary out there) just came across this, for the first time (?!)

Excellent compilation. Any complete video out there? I was only able to locate this in 19 parts on Youtube - would love to get a single file that I could convert to DVD for my folks!

A must watch for everyone. As much 9/11 material i've been exposed to, this actually had quite a bit of previously unseen footage for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I like EVERYthing about this series of videos except the fact that they didn't include this clip of Karl Schwarz talking about the Afghan Pipeline (go to the 2:15 mark):

www.youtube.com...

[Nothing will shut a bunch of asses accusing me(us) of being 'right wing, flag burning, sandal wearing, anti-patriotic liberals' faster than a prominent & well respected conservative connecting the dots for you]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshow47
One part in particular I'm skeptic of. The part where they try to debunk that Bush saw the plane hit, and that they think he might have confused the first plane with the second. They show the quote at the bottom when Bush is in the classroom- along the lines of an aide saying "a second plane has hit". How do we know he was not saying "A plane" and not "A second plane". Bush could be confusing the planes. Very weak point being forced upon the viewer.

Bush stated multiple times that before he entered the classroom he was told that the 1st plane hit, then said that before he entered the room the tv was 'obviously' on and witnessed the plane stike the building. He said that it must of been a terrible pilot. Then much after, Andy card walked up to bush and told him that a second plane struck the towers. He continued to sit for atleast another 10 minutes, doing nothing about it.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Another coincidence I would've liked to have seen addressed - the Anthrax situation.

This got a TON of attention immediately after the attacks, faded away mysteriously, and then was never really brought up again.

The coincidence: I found this eloquent passage from another member (bsbray11) over 3 years ago:

"The anthrax certainly seemed to speed things along in Congress, where the PATRIOT Act was having a hell of a time trying to pass. Two democratic leaders in the Senate, Daschle and Leahy, were leading an effort that was ensuring the bill would never get to a vote, not that it looked good for a vote in the first place. The Bush Admin was getting irritated, and accusing democrats in the Senate of pussyfooting around, and that's when the anthrax attacks started. The two senators it was mailed to were Daschle, and Leahy. Congress was dismissed for obvious reasons, only to come back and be immediately presented with a new, longer version of the bill, which most senators would later admit to not even reading in its entirety before voting (in a rush). The bill was voted in, 98 to 1. And that's how the PATRIOT Act was passed."

Nevermind the fact that further research [and, I'm going to have to dig a little deeper to retrieve this info, again], revealed that this 'strain' of anthrax was traced back to a known military bio-weapons lab right here in the US (Apparently, this is indisputable, as anthrax has a unique fingerprint that allows it's origins to be pinpointed, exactly).

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Shame on me?

My friends were murdered and there are people on this forum who spend 15-16 hours a day trying hard to make sure 9/11 is not reopened.

What do they have at stake that commands such attention?
How do they fund this endeavor?

For years I lurked here reading their lies and I am sick of it, you sound like someone who saw this on T.V and thinks that they know it all, unless you were standing on the ground in lower Manhattan that day I don't understand how you can shame anyone.

Shame on you for not having the balls to stand up for the victims of 9/11.
Shame on this country for for being made up of PC loving cowards like you who let killers run free because they like to turn their heads to evil.

I have had Larry Silverstein laugh right in my face in front of River Place over this issue, he said that nothing will ever come of it because Americans are for the most part idiots, he is 100% right.

Your life will change very soon, the people that killed my Friends are coming back and you deserve every drop of what they have in store for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
fabled enemies is also a good watch....

Google Video Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join