It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HARDCORE EVIDENCE OF ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The Sirius Mystery

The Sirius Mystery is the evidence of Extraterrestrial Visitation given by an isolated tribe called Dogon. In the past there has been a lot of evidence found in the bible and other sources to suggest that E.T�S visited in the past but those sources can be due to misinterpretations of events and false facts, which may have been introduced into the texts by priests and other people who translated the texts. But what makes this evidence different is that there is so much evidence that cannot be disputed or proven to be incorrect and has even been confirmed as you will see.

This Dogon tribe gave drawings and information about a star system that the E.T�S that visited them came from. They gave the exact orbits of all the stars in the system, the exact size of the stars and other information that couldn�t possibly be fluked. The Dogon tribe described 3 stars in the system Sirius A, Sirius B and Sirius C. The information that the Dogon people gave was recorded and then in 1973 a book was published on this mystery and was called �The Sirius Mystery� by Robert Temple. Since Astronomers couldn�t see the third star �Sirius C� at the time the book was dismissed and debunked.

Now, at the time the book could have been seen as a hoax but then in 1995 the existence of this star was confirmed. The mass, type, orbit etc. matched exactly what the Dogon tribe said. If this isn�t evidence that E.T�S visited earth in the past then I don�t know what is.

The reason the third star Sirius C could not be seen was because it was an Invisible dwarf star (just as the Dogon tribe said it was). The chances of someone predicting something like this as a fluke is almost 1 in 10^10.

If people would like more information on this just search The Sirius Mystery.
Please post what you think.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The aborigines knew about the dog star a LONG time before many other people

www.stargazers.iinet.net.au...

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've never heard of this; thanks for sharing.

The Sirius Mystery, mmmm, I'll look into it. Any links suggested?

Have you heard of the theory that aliens helped the Egyptians build the pyramids? Kinky yes, but since it is stated that E.T's have visited in the past it's just something to point out. Sylvia Brown (pshyic) claims it is true. Well, could be all bollony, but what are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Funny you should mention the pyramids i was going to post about them next but since you bring it up. The Great Pyramid could not possibly be built by the ehyptions for a fact. Some of the stones used in the pyramid are over 200 tones even some of our modern technology cannot lift such heavy stones but it seems as though the egyptions moved them every day. It is clear that the egyptions did not build the great pyramid so it leaves only one possibility E.T'S. I'll post a more description in the near future so stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sorry about my spelling in the previous post i was in a rush

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sirius C hasn't been proven to exist.

"Hunt for Sirius C and Substellar Companions

According to Duchner and Brown (2000 preprint -- in postscript), three analyses of the proper motion of Sirius found a perturbation in the orbit of Sirius B with a period around six years (Ch. Volet, 1932; Walbaum and Duvent, 1983; and Benest and Duvent, 1995). The analyses did not resolve whether the perturbing body orbits Sirius A or B, although dynamical simulations suggest that stable orbits exist around both stars at circumstellar distances up to more than half the binary system's closest separation of 8.1 AUs (Daniel Benest, 1989). Because ancient astronomers believed that Sirius was red in color as late as 2,000 years ago, some investigators wonder if the system may have a third stellar component, Sirius C, with about five percent of Sol's mass that implies a spectral type M5-9 in a six-year elliptical orbit around Sirius A (Benest and Duvent, 1995). A recent search for faint companions using the Hubble Space Telescope found no supporting evidence for a large Jupiter or brown dwarf sized object, although the observed positions of Sirius AB -- Gl 244 AB -- differed from published orbital elements (Schroeder et al, 2000)."

Sirius C

here's another site

"Sirius C: Anu

This, the third of the Sirian stellar family, did also ascend from the third dimension at the time of the Sirian shift.
Although the scientific community has not confirmed the existence of Sirius C, the Dogon knew of it by the name, Enome Ya, and they described it too as revolving around Sirius A.
Of the planets that orbited Anu, one did not achieve ascension when the star, which remains in the fourth dimension, did not: that planet is Nebiru, the home of the Annunaki.
Nebiru was flung out of Sirius, was captured by our sun, and ricocheted back to Sirius and it is to this day caught between the two star systems, on an elliptical journey that takes approximately 3,600 years to complete."

Sirius C: Anu

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So is Sirius not the same Sirius-The Dog star that the aborigines knew about a looooooooooong time ago?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What they call Sirius C here is what others are calling the dark star or brown dwarf companion to our star, what we call the sun.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
What they call Sirius C here is what others are calling the dark star or brown dwarf companion to our star, what we call the sun.

Ahhhhh I see said the blind man to the deaf woman....
Loysa Sirius out there. I didn't know that

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Marcel Griaule was the one that said that the Dogons knew Sirius B revolved around Sirius and that a orbit takes 50 years. A later expedition, by Walter van Beek, found no evidence that the Dogons knew Sirius was a double star or that they know it's orbit or density.

"Knowledge of the stars is not important either in daily life or in ritual [to the Dogon]. The position of the sun and the phases of the moon are more pertinent for Dogon reckoning. No Dogon outside of the circle of Griaule's informants had ever heard of sigu tolo or po tolo... Most important, no one, even within the circle of Griaule informants, had ever heard or understood that Sirius was a double star"

Source

join