It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't Eisenhower or Kennedy come right out and tell us exactly who 'they' are?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm not just talking about "the military/industrial complex", I'm talking about specific names.

It seems that we as a country could have done more fifty years ago, as far as poilitical housecleaning, then we can today. Once the names were out there, the lynchings would have begun and who knows how much better off we'd be today.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Perhaps their suspicions could not be backed by solid evidence? You can imagine the political #storm that would result if the proof were not ironclad. If they could not prove their case, well, they'd loose any influence they had up until that point.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Can you imagine how someone who did have such evidence would be assasinated. I think there was and is plenty of evidence. It's denied, but not hidden.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is an unlikely possibility but it should be raised:

Perhaps both presidents were raising the specter of an entity that did not in fact exist.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Perhaps both presidents were raising the specter of an entity that did not in fact exist.

"...unwanted influence by the military/industrial complex."

You can't deny the existence of a MIC, or can you? Do you mean Eisenhower and Kennedy didn't know exactly who the players were, or it really didn't exist?

Eisenhower had to of known something or he wouldn't have said it. At the time he said it, it was more cryptic and people didn't pick up on it. Today we know exactly what he was talking about because it's in our face everyday.

Peace

top topics

join