It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want The Truth!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Most people are not that evolved with a high consciousness so there natural awareness is very sheep like or as you have put it, "worker bees". They go along with the "heard" or "spoon fed media" information. They don't think as a separate individual for themselves on most information.

Thinking separately is counter productive if the group is good, so they do the group think because they think the group is good. This sorta loops but basically they don't think they need to think, it is being taken care of, so they don't think enough to see that it is not.

So when you awaken someone you spark their ability to think, some figure it out faster then others but 99% are capable of seeing it once they are shown they need to thing. And you overcome defence mechanism to thought, fear, ego, and guilt to name a few.

That is why awakened people see it so clearly, and metaphors like spark and awaken are used. I would say they are not sheep as much as asleep.

I refer you to the alarm clock at the opening scene of Buffy the Vampire Slayers musical episode. "Once More With Feeling"

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Listen to the gut feelings. Logic can be twisted, deformed, lied to, deceived. But intuition cannot. A lot of people say intuition is often wrong, that it doesn't work, that's it's just a trick of the brain, but that's not true. Often we hear someone say "I have a feeling ____ will happen", and it doesn't happen, and people think intuition is bogus. What's the odds that person truly thought ____ thing was going to happen? People lie to themselves constantly, they say they feel something in particular will happen, but they are just wanting for that thing to happen, deep down they know they are deceiving themselves.

I'll give you an example from my personal experiences. Last year, there was a work in history that we had to do at the end of the year. A big, fat, work. For some reason, I didn't felt stressed at all about it, and I actually didn't work a minute on it, for months. All logic pointed towards me working on that project. There was absolutely no reason to not work on it. Yet, I felt I didn't need to work on it, and I didn't. Then, towards the end of the year, I had a health problem, a truly unexpected diagnostic, and I had to get operated. And because of that operation, I didn't need to do the work, I was given the average. I followed my intuition, and thanks to it I spared myself several days of wasted work.

This is just one example. Just listen to your intuition, and you will see that it is always right. But since people doubt intuition, and do not trust it, they use their logic, and in the end, they realise their intuition was right, but they didn't want to trust it.

All that's left for you is look at all this, and ask yourself over the course of days, weeks, months, what feels real? And slowly, the answers will come to you.

In our society, things that were present in ancient cultures were supressed, such as the belief in intuition, the belief than humans have the power to know things far beyond their physical senses. Modern society made us believe people in ancient times were crazy, so we forgot all about our abilities.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The fact is that for all intents and purposes, truth is relative.
It depends greatly on ones perspective.

If you sit back, relax, and let your mind rest...you may drift and think about various events that have transpired in your life in your interactions with people.

Typically there are 4 stories between 2 people.
What you think of yourself (which is not who you are), you think about the other and their intents and purpose, and then the same goes for the opposite individual and their thoughts about themself and you.

4 perspectives, or stories, and none of them are true...but ego generated.
Ego, that part in us that we take so serious and take to be ourself...the thinking mind, which is but a mere tool...it actually rules us.

So you want the truth...you will never have it.
Why? Is it so elusive? No, because its simple and we love the complexity of our stories, and desire to find in them some meaning then that which is the only thing that has real meaning...living life in the present moment.

Sure we may hear that a lot. What does it mean?
It means to constantly be aware, watch for any signs of negativity in ones thoughts and body...if you see negativity, it is not you, but the ego in you slowly eating away and destroying you. (check out what constant stress does to the body.)

So when we are present, and aware, not seeking ourself in a distant future (which does not imply we cannot plan, etc.), then it becomes easier to realize the purpose of life is that which you are currently doing...and this is the 'truth'.

It may seem mundane, and a quick retort would be, "This cant be my lifes purpose...sitting here writing on ATS." The fact is, whatever you are doing now is your purpose. Greatness doesnt pop up, so to speak, it comes by walking, step by step...being aware and ingesting/breathing in your surroundings, so to speak.

With this, you have the power of the universe at your disposal, so to speak...or in other words, life lives through you, and you realize greatness is not one dot in history, but is a continuous trail along the way.

Of course, while in constant thinking mode, this idea and concept will seem quite boring. The mind always wants more to think upon and to figure out.
So it could well be that this response will not feed the desire the mind has for 'knowing more'...and it wasnt meant to be.

But for those interested in an alternative to always being the seeker...become the knower, the observer of life.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
of course he is lying, but using the context of a real situation, created, by a lie. He wants to resurrect the 12th emam, who is really just a possessed man, willing to pillage rape and rob whole nations of existence, in order to benefit this twisted mind. Of course like all evil plans, they go wrong, his will guarenteed.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Hello StellaWayten and everyone else reading this,

First I hear and feel your cry for the truth; I myself have felt this way for a good many years.
So much that we are taught does not make sense and with so many people throwing about their views on this or that believing they themselves to be correct; it is indeed difficult to nail down what is truth.

All I can offer you is a link to 2 books; it is up to you whether you read them or not (but please do for you will find no greater truths).

Here is the link/door- www.the-end.com

Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Yeah but what is truth when someone tells you that someone's car is blue, when the person checks, it is blue! With aliens, we know something is amiss because the government can't tell us a good explnation for roswell, it doesn't add up. It doesn't tell us a flying saucer crashed, but something's up. Now it's up to us to see if it was alien or not. The truth I look for are true unknowns, like how we will never know if psychic or life after death is real. No one is right, and no one is wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join