It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Cloud Formations..LOOK!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
WOW awe inspiring to say the least.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Once i did see an cloud that looked like GWB with hitler mustache, but i have a wild imagination, so don't take me seriously.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Great pics, but one or two seem obviously doctored to me

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Some of them look like nukes going off...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Beautiful and shoking! Thanks for sharing. I love the Northern Lights, and some of the formations are new to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Alot of you saw those photos and had mushroom clouds from nuclear-bombs come to mind. Why not the mushroom clouds from enormous volcanic erruptions (Supervulcano), or from commet collisions? Do you know something I don't?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
lenticular or saucer shaped clouds are wicked common

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Awesome pictures! I love those first few ones that have been described as the Independence Day cloud formations and mushroom cloud. I've never seen such a huge cloud shaped that way. I've seen the super cell thunderstorms, but nothing like that.

Very nice pics

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
well.....i get an ominous feeling that that sky dragon cloud was more than just a cloud....could be a good or bad omen...what are the chances that that may be an actual being? doesn't have to be earthly...some beings don't have a SOLID form...just a feeling.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I live the the Mid-West and and seen pitch black clouds and wild looking clouds with bad weather before.

farm2.static.flickr.com...

[edit on 11/9/07 by Files]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
farm1.static.flickr.com...
^^Looks like a volcano to the middle right, along with the northern lights it is bizzar!

those mushroom clouds looks rather odd, i try to imagine what i would think if i woke one morning to see that out my bedroom window.. WWIII D:

that last video is rather interesting, i have never seen that before. cloud waves make the sky look as if it were made of jelly.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I love love love these pictures. I dont get to see many "storm" clouds here...but I get to see Aurora Lights all the time (for anyone who is interested) taken from my house:

Aurora Light 1

Aurora Light 2

Aurora Light 3

top topics

<< 1   >>

join