It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Ritter speaking of how Bush will attack Iran and then use nukes there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Ex Marine, Ex UN Weapons inspector Scott Ritter formulated what would happen if Bush Decides to attack Iran. It is a very sobering look at where it would lead. He purposes that Bush will set up a situation where we will then be forced to use nukes.

www.youtube.com...

Entire interview on CSpan2
1 hour 23 minutes long Interview starts at 5:00 minutes in.
video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't feel Scott Ritter's insight is too far off the mark.

It truly would be a devastating move for the current Administration to continue on it's war-beaten path.

William Scott Ritter, Jr. (born July 15, 1961) is noted for his role as a chief United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991 to 1998, and later for his criticism of United States foreign policy in the Middle East. Prior to the US invasion of Iraq in March, 2003, Ritter publicly argued that Iraq possessed no significant weapons of mass destruction (WMDs). He became a popular anti-war figure and talk show commentator as a result of his stance.
source

Being noted for criticism of US foreign policy in the M.E.?... He's been noted for speaking out against a policy of assume/accuse first, bomb next, lie later? I applaud Scott for his stance. He has been a credible source. Why would one not want to listen to him?

I support Scott's stance, and I feel more people need to heed the warnings as not to allow us to be injected into another lose/lose situation created by greed.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
He also said the U.S. would attack Iran sometime in June 2005.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Yes I did a search before posting to make sure this vid was new. I only found 2005 threads. He may be off on the time frame, but I fear it is because he is ahead of the curve, not because he is mistaken about the goals of the current administration.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i was not trying to discredit him i was saying that i thought he was right about what he said....apologies about the thread

[edit on 20-9-2007 by LightsInYourMind]

[edit on 20-9-2007 by LightsInYourMind]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

I fail to see how to discredit Scott on that particular thread that you suggested. It appears to me that he was simply reporting a possible strike June, 05. I didn't see where/how he was the one calling for it, nor agreeing with it.

LIYM... how does your post fit into this particular thread? Thread derailment/trolling isn't look upon as a good thing at ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
no matter what date someone pick's for the attack on Iran,the fact is... we will attack Iran!

this is no delusion,the only thing anone can do about it is sit and wait..... and hope it's not your city thats in the crosshairs.

new topics

top topics

join