It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience at Area-51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well me and my father were on one of our many ghost hunting trips and ended driving by Area-51. Now everyone knows of the long road that leads there, if you don not now you know. Well we know that it was heavily armed and saw many Trucks parked in the hills around the place. So we decided to take that road for awhile and see what happens. Ten seconds driving on the road and a truck started high-tailing it straight at us. We turned around and got out of there!......fast

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'd love to take a drive down there and see what happens, I will be armed with my camera of course.
It's interesting that you would get charged while nearing the facility.
How close did you get to 51?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
it's probably good that you did turn around. i found this the other day and thought it was pretty interesting:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
I'd love to take a drive down there and see what happens, I will be armed with my camera of course.
It's interesting that you would get charged while nearing the facility.
How close did you get to 51?

Not very close!

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Shackleford]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hahaha yeah its a good thing you turned around

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

in that video when he comes around the bend and you can see the signs you can hear his voice shaking

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by Shackleford

and ended driving by Area-51.

Do you live in Rachel, NV. ?
If not, it's be a bit hard to "end up
driving by" Groom.

Unless you make VERY long treks.

Groom is 120 some odd miles from
Vegas, with pretty much nothing around
it.

The Little Ale'Inn has some great food,
though.

As far as the Camo-Dudes :

And, something I've never seen another
pic of, than the one I took :

The USGS marker on top of Tikaboo.

I find it a bit difficult to "stumble across" the
road to the facility.

It's a place you go to, not pass by.

Anyway...

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yep. Just more confirmation that something is going on there tat they don't want us to see.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I know I've photographed that marker. I used my photo to make a Tikaboo T-shirt
www.cafepress.com...
Note I don't get any money from this. I wasn't all that happy with how it turned out. I worked really hard to make it look like metal, adding noise to the image to make it look like pitted metal. The detail from Cafepress wasn't good enough for the to show the subtle effects

Note that altitude on the marker is wrong. It was never stamped by the USGS.

Incidentally, the other t-shirt I designed turned out pretty good. Again, I make no money from this.
www.cafepress.com...
I had a request for the thong. No, really. ;-)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
have you tried writeing for the info like the marker sugests. im i would but i cant read it that well. if you can tell me what it says im at work and have stamps and envlopes right here at my desk, and will be more than happy to share the info or disinfo i get in return

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
have you tried writeing for the info like the marker sugests. im i would but i cant read it that well. if you can tell me what it says im at work and have stamps and envlopes right here at my desk, and will be more than happy to share the info or disinfo i get in return

I found the directory with the artwork for the T-shirts and uploaded an image with the real Tikaboo marker on the left and my rendition on the right. You can see I went through a lot of work to make it look metalic and embossed, but the T-shirt didnt come out that way. I might make one at Walmart, since they have a more photographic process for T-shirts.

www.lazygranch.com...

The actual altitude is on topo maps, though the number is obscured:
www.acme.com...,-115.35887&z=17&t=T&marker0=37.76778%2C-116.84102%2Cn37.76778%20w116.84101&marker1=37.34425%2C-115.35887%2CN37 .34425%20W115.35886

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
wonder how hard it would be to pry that marker out. Oh i know i know ...the legal ramifications...yahda yada. When i saw it , looked like it would not take much if it was just plastered in.

Also the video of the guy close to the base as possible is such a joke. I went much deeper in, but...its just words as i have no video to back it up
( . I leave again in November maybe i'll get a m16 to my head this time lol.

But seriously when those camo dudes do begin to give chase... you really begin to feel like video taking them isnt such a wise idea.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"Ten seconds driving on the road and a truck started high-tailing it straight at us."

its a cat and mouse game. The trick is to go in there without your lights on and go very very slow.. then begin to slowly go off road and campout deep off the road in the desert. They will still find you but have a much more difficult time in doing so. (they drove past my position twice and you could tell they were desperately looking for someone.) Once they give chase they will eventually turn around. At that point stop ...wait... and again move forward.

The best part about when they give chase like this is in my believe that they are going to be launching something... so they need to move everyone out of the valley and quick. This is perhaps the one time you want to stay put and barricade yourself but they have these super powerful spot lights and they'll sit right in front of your car blasting into your eyes with them so kinda no win situation. What i did was slowly NOT FAST crawl away from them as they chased me out all the while having my passenger watching the sky behind us and boy did we see some strange things.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
"Ten seconds driving on the road and a truck started high-tailing it straight at us."

its a cat and mouse game. The trick is to go in there without your lights on and go very very slow.. then begin to slowly go off road and campout deep off the road in the desert. They will still find you but have a much more difficult time in doing so. (they drove past my position twice and you could tell they were desperately looking for someone.) Once they give chase they will eventually turn around. At that point stop ...wait... and again move forward.

The best part about when they give chase like this is in my believe that they are going to be launching something... so they need to move everyone out of the valley and quick. This is perhaps the one time you want to stay put and barricade yourself but they have these super powerful spot lights and they'll sit right in front of your car blasting into your eyes with them so kinda no win situation. What i did was slowly NOT FAST crawl away from them as they chased me out all the while having my passenger watching the sky behind us and boy did we see some strange things.

If you want to play cat and mouse, the roads near Bald Mountain are best. I managed to get behind the dudes once. You could see the guy grinning in his rear view mirror.

Sometimes the dudes just head out to the ET Highway and watch you from there.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"Sometimes the dudes just head out to the ET Highway and watch you from there."

I had that happen to me several times.... didnt realize they would do that. Kinda makes you wonder how far they would follow if given enough reason.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by Shackleford

and ended driving by Area-51.

Do you live in Rachel, NV. ?
If not, it's be a bit hard to "end up
driving by" Groom.

Unless you make VERY long treks.

Groom is 120 some odd miles from
Vegas, with pretty much nothing around
it.

The Little Ale'Inn has some great food,
though.

We were driving from Las Vegas to Virginia City Nevada. And we knew very well Area-51 was along the way and were planning this little escapade. As far as not being able to see the road it is quite noticeable with the big WARNING signs and what not.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
What i did was slowly NOT FAST crawl away from them as they chased me out all the while having my passenger watching the sky behind us and boy did we see some strange things.

Okay I'll bite, would you care to elaborate on the 'strange things'
that you or indeed your passenger saw?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
you'll have to dig through my old threads as i'm not going to hijack this one. Long story short, a LARGE red/orange plasma like sphere that rose over the mountain hovered for a few minutes (if that) then descended behind the mountain. Happened twice. It wasnt a helicopter, but i'm not claiming it was a alien ufo either. Just a rotating large ball (not disk) of light.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"not being able to see the road it is quite noticeable with the big WARNING signs and what not."

there are no "warning" signs near the highway and you actually have to travel 20 miles or more down groom lake road before you even see your first warning sign. The roadS themselves have no signs and are both quite obscure.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well the road was not difficult for us to spot

top topics

<<   2 >>

join